God bless Jerry Falwell Jr......Where would we be without his moral leadership?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
The students at Liberty University are blessed to have had his moral leadership for all these years. Falwell gave them strict rules on social conduct, drinking, avoiding adulterous behavior.

If only the media was not so mean to him.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Becki admitted that she did have an affair, calling it embarrassing and humbling.

“I wish Christians and people would be as forgiving as Christ was,” she said.

Last edited:
the crucifiers have had their way since writing their book - and to do so left a trail of blood from the 1st century till it ran out in the 4th to block any attempt to right the wrongs they committed. and continue to this day.

the crucifiers have had their way since writing their book - and to do so left a trail of blood from the 1st century till it ran out in the 4th to block any attempt to right the wrongs they committed. and continue to this day.

?

?
1st century liberation theology was for the triumph over evil, the individual and humanity the reiteration of the religion of antiquity the means for admission to the Everlasting - brought to an end by crucifixion and those that have prevailed ever since. jerry fallwell.

I took classes from Liberty.
They gave me a lot of credits for being a veteran, discounts, and waved tuition.
I thought the Father, Jerry, was a very kind man.

The Priests in the Temple found a woman in kind of the same immoral dilemma. When they asked Christ if they should abide by the Law and kill her, His reply was:
"He (they) that is without sin among you, let him (them) first cast a stone at her."
just another christian stupidity, question and answer for the depraved. ram.

they enshrined not fallwell but their duplicity, sinning from the very beginning theirs is nothing more than a university of crucifiers, purveyors against 1st century liberation theology.

the triumph over sin, ram not being one of them. sinners.

Forum List

Back