God Bless Adam Schiff

His rapid follow up to the debacle of Russiagate followed by his imploding debacle of Ukrainegate has done more for Trump 2020 than Trump could have done for himself.

The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical and hapless by the day.

Consider the latest remark from the circus master himself, California Rep. Adam Schiff, (think Bozo, not Pennywise). The Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says he doesn’t want Republicans turning the impeachment proceedings into a “sham.” The hilarious irony is lost on no one. Schiff has already managed to accomplish it all on his own.

At first, Schiff wanted the faux “whistleblower” who triggered the impeachment farce to testify. Then, suddenly, he didn’t. What changed? In the interim, evidence emerged that Schiff and/or his staff colluded with the “whistleblower” before the complaint was ever filed and then lied about it, earning Schiff “Four Pinocchios” from The Washington Post.

The chairman now wants to conceal his own role in engineering the pretext for impeachment and his subsequent deceit. This is why he has insisted that the “whistleblower” remain anonymous, despite no such right, guarantee, privilege, or entitlement written in the law, as I explained in an earlier column. Even though the undercover informant (reportedly working for the CIA) does not qualify for whistleblower status under the law as determined by the Department of Justice, any effort by Republicans to call him as a witness will be blocked by Schiff.

But Schiff’s machinations are more malevolent than masking the key witness.

Gregg Jarrett: The Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble. Here's who Democrats have to thank
His rapid follow up to the debacle of Russiagate followed by his imploding debacle of Ukrainegate has done more for Trump 2020 than Trump could have done for himself.

The clown show known as an “impeachment inquiry” is getting more comical and hapless by the day.

Consider the latest remark from the circus master himself, California Rep. Adam Schiff, (think Bozo, not Pennywise). The Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee says he doesn’t want Republicans turning the impeachment proceedings into a “sham.” The hilarious irony is lost on no one. Schiff has already managed to accomplish it all on his own.

At first, Schiff wanted the faux “whistleblower” who triggered the impeachment farce to testify. Then, suddenly, he didn’t. What changed? In the interim, evidence emerged that Schiff and/or his staff colluded with the “whistleblower” before the complaint was ever filed and then lied about it, earning Schiff “Four Pinocchios” from The Washington Post.

The chairman now wants to conceal his own role in engineering the pretext for impeachment and his subsequent deceit. This is why he has insisted that the “whistleblower” remain anonymous, despite no such right, guarantee, privilege, or entitlement written in the law, as I explained in an earlier column. Even though the undercover informant (reportedly working for the CIA) does not qualify for whistleblower status under the law as determined by the Department of Justice, any effort by Republicans to call him as a witness will be blocked by Schiff.

Gregg Jarrett: The Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble. Here's who Democrats have to thank
The whistle blower`s identity is irrelevant when his story has been corroborated by everyone who testified. They`ll begin ratting out the traitor again on live tv tomorrow. Don`t forget to set your DVD to record it all! :)

"NFL Players Push To Expose Whistleblower Who Made Public Allegations Of Offsides
November 11th, 2019
article-5107-2.jpg

DALLAS, TX—The Dallas Cowboys’ defensive line was rocked Sunday with allegations that they were offsides. It was the third down for the Vikings with the Cowboys preparing to defend when a whistleblower suddenly made public an accusation that Maliek Collins had crossed the line of scrimmage before the snap.

The Cowboys immediately pushed back. “We’re just trying to play some football here,” said Cowboys’ defensive end Demarcus Lawrence. “I think people know how good we are, and that’s why they throw out all these accusations against us. Roughing the passer. Pass interference. Illegal hands to the face. It’s all nonsense. We want to know who is making these charges and why.”

“I should be able to face my accuser,” said defensive tackle Maliek Collins, who was accused of being offsides. “I want to know who is this ‘whistleblower’ and find out why he made this accusation against me and find out if he has an ulterior motive.”

The whistleblower’s identity was soon known, as it was Phil, standing nearby with a whistle. Everyone booed Phil."

NFL Players Push To Expose Whistleblower Who Made Public Allegations Of Offsides
You completely miss the point. We don't have the standard that you have the right to face your accuser because it somehow happened to end up in a rule book. We have that well known standard because it is fundamentally fair.

You need public support in order to remove the President, overwhelming public support, and the public will never support removal based on a biased process.

You need to work your way out of your bubble and into reality. There is an entire country of wonderful and fine people between I-5 and I-95. Go get to know them. Develop a sense of fundamental fairness. Without it you are just a bug searching for a windshield.

That was satire....the Babylon Bee...you dunce.

The whistle blower`s identity is irrelevant when his story has been corroborated by everyone who testified. They`ll begin ratting out the traitor again on live tv tomorrow. Don`t forget to set your DVD to record it all! :)

"NFL Players Push To Expose Whistleblower Who Made Public Allegations Of Offsides
November 11th, 2019
article-5107-2.jpg

DALLAS, TX—The Dallas Cowboys’ defensive line was rocked Sunday with allegations that they were offsides. It was the third down for the Vikings with the Cowboys preparing to defend when a whistleblower suddenly made public an accusation that Maliek Collins had crossed the line of scrimmage before the snap.

The Cowboys immediately pushed back. “We’re just trying to play some football here,” said Cowboys’ defensive end Demarcus Lawrence. “I think people know how good we are, and that’s why they throw out all these accusations against us. Roughing the passer. Pass interference. Illegal hands to the face. It’s all nonsense. We want to know who is making these charges and why.”

“I should be able to face my accuser,” said defensive tackle Maliek Collins, who was accused of being offsides. “I want to know who is this ‘whistleblower’ and find out why he made this accusation against me and find out if he has an ulterior motive.”

The whistleblower’s identity was soon known, as it was Phil, standing nearby with a whistle. Everyone booed Phil."

NFL Players Push To Expose Whistleblower Who Made Public Allegations Of Offsides
You completely miss the point. We don't have the standard that you have the right to face your accuser because it somehow happened to end up in a rule book. We have that well known standard because it is fundamentally fair.

You need public support in order to remove the President, overwhelming public support, and the public will never support removal based on a biased process.

You need to work your way out of your bubble and into reality. There is an entire country of wonderful and fine people between I-5 and I-95. Go get to know them. Develop a sense of fundamental fairness. Without it you are just a bug searching for a windshield.

That was satire....the Babylon Bee...you dunce.
BB is the best!

Forum List

Back