God and our Republic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I was thinking about this tonight. What are the odds that our Republic was created and our Constitution written without the hand of God working in it's creation?

Second question, What do you think God's purpose have been in establishing the Republic?

I was thinking about this tonight. What are the odds that our Republic was created and our Constitution written without the hand of God working in it's creation?

Second question, What do you think God's purpose have been in establishing the Republic?

What?

I'm pretty sure we declared independence and wrote a constitution because we wanted to have a nation where anyone could have freedom and equal rights. If "god" played a role, we'd be under fucking rule and people would be put to death left and right.

The Gawd murkins think they worship has no control here. Read the script.The script says this planet is under control of The Evil One. The US is one nation under that Gawd. That's why those in the know refer to it as The Great Satan.The script explains all of this.

And we pray to our Lord
Who we know is American
He reigns from on high
He speaks to us through middlemen
And he shepherds his flock
We sing out and we praise His name
He supports us in war
He presides over football games
And the right will prevail
All our troubles shall be resolved
We have faith in the Lord
Unless there's money or sex involved