God and Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diuretic said:
Well no, I'm used to asking blokes to step outside, so please do.

Let's take the topic - the one you have teased out of a perfectly decent thread - and put it into another thread and we can discuss it. That would be a simple courtesy to the person who began the thread. I have no desire to slug it out in this one.

This thread should containg the concept of the relationship between god and man espoused by the anti religion religion. I insist on this balance.

Not to me. But then toujours la politesse.

So, Chevalier, we must meet on other ground or not meet at all.

Sans peur, sans reproche the motto of le Chevalier Bayard, is sufficient for me.

Will I see you on neutral neural ground or will this be an adieu?

Diuretic said:
Not to me. But then toujours la politesse.

So, Chevalier, we must meet on other ground or not meet at all.

Sans peur, sans reproche the motto of le Chevalier Bayard, is sufficient for me.

Will I see you on neutral neural ground or will this be an adieu?

You're a fag.

Diuretic said:
You're outwitted.

I don't see how. You have in no way rebutted anything about my assertions that communism is faith based as well. All you did is weiner out.

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't see how. You have in no way rebutted anything about my assertions that communism is faith based as well. All you did is weiner out.

Hey don't shit me okay? You want to get this on in another thread where we can hammer it? Do it. Don't dance around with "you didn't do this and you didn't do that" in this thread. I don't know how many people are inhabiting your head but I only want to deal with one at a time.

Diuretic said:
Hey don't shit me okay? You want to get this on in another thread where we can hammer it? Do it. Don't dance around with "you didn't do this and you didn't do that" in this thread. I don't know how many people are inhabiting your head but I only want to deal with one at a time.

Quit insisting on a change of venue like some shady two bit defense attorney.

Diuretic said:
Okay.

Fire away.

And don't call me a two-bit defence attorney, I'm not a lawyer.

I've made many assertions already. Why don't you go first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back