God And Jerusalem Are Back.

it was actually ABC that said those things were left out.

the platform hadn't been published at the time.

but couldn't be that they and fakenews got it wrong, could it?

I'm surprised at you....Even Dick Durbin said that Fox News was making an issue of the removal of "God", essentially painting the Democrats as the godless party.

I'll tell you what I believe, and you can tell me that I'm incorrect, or simply ignore the post.

You are both religious...and strongly Liberal/Democrat....and the issues involved have placed you at an intellectual crossroads.

Over half the delegates to the Democrat Convention hate Israel, and hate God. You are going to be faced with an enormous burden, either rationalizing your belief in one or commitment to the other.

I don't envy your position.

It took three or four loudly shouted votes, confused faces and "you have to let em do what they're gonna do" before they decided to put God and Jersualem back in. Then the cameras panned the disgusted faces of the hate Israel first group.. It was an astounding display of a fractured party.

I watched the event on Fox...and ran to the computer...but you beat me to it! I got the "24 hour" note when I tried to rep your post #1....get ya' tomorrow.

It was amazing. It was telling.

Here's a question....I recall President Bush actually saying, the first thing he would do as President was move the US embassy to Jerusalem.....didn't.

Will President Romney?

Sez the ho who thought Wiener was framed.

because you're such a loser you call women who disagree with you 'ho's'.

sad little man... go sell a toilet.

and while you're at it, tell me why vitter is still in congress...

calling yo a ho was not right. deflecting the question put to you was not right either.

why would i answer a question that includes me being called a ho? and i'm not seeing a question in his post.

I'm surprised at you....Even Dick Durbin said that Fox News was making an issue of the removal of "God", essentially painting the Democrats as the godless party.

I'll tell you what I believe, and you can tell me that I'm incorrect, or simply ignore the post.

You are both religious...and strongly Liberal/Democrat....and the issues involved have placed you at an intellectual crossroads.

Over half the delegates to the Democrat Convention hate Israel, and hate God. You are going to be faced with an enormous burden, either rationalizing your belief in one or commitment to the other.

I don't envy your position.

It took three or four loudly shouted votes, confused faces and "you have to let em do what they're gonna do" before they decided to put God and Jersualem back in. Then the cameras panned the disgusted faces of the hate Israel first group.. It was an astounding display of a fractured party.

I watched the event on Fox...and ran to the computer...but you beat me to it! I got the "24 hour" note when I tried to rep your post #1....get ya' tomorrow.

It was amazing. It was telling.

Here's a question....I recall President Bush actually saying, the first thing he would do as President was move the US embassy to Jerusalem.....didn't.

Will President Romney?

I have no idea what that would entail. I need to read more about it.

Sez the ho who thought Wiener was framed.

because you're such a loser you call women who disagree with you 'ho's'.

sad little man... go sell a toilet.

and while you're at it, tell me why vitter is still in congress...

It's called elections ya ho.

:lol:

awwwww... the loser with the fifth grade education who has his head up the pretend rabbi's butt. isn't it cute how you always turn up when he posts.

does he tell you what to write, as well?

or are you stupid all by yourself.

oh...and negged because you're not even original.

Why don't they hold a live vote tonight whether they want Bill Clinton or Obamination for their nominee? :badgrin:

That would go over well like this....

Obamacare isn't what MA put in place, moron.....but you still haven't figured out your idiots looked like jackasses with the live TV vote, it was some conspiracy in your screwed up head.

John F'n Kerry....."I actually voted against God before I voted for God."

kinda like mittens was for health coverage before he was agin it.

:thup:

The bigdifference in obama care and Romney care is that Romney didn't steal 716 Billion dollars from medicare. obama did though.

He could've used his mind control via the Obamamobile to get 100% support for the vote.

Brett just announced that the AP is reporting that Obama personally intervened. Now he takes credit.

This POS is a laugh riot.

Always with the caving to pressure these liberals.

And even then they're about evenly divided in a vote that required two thirds to pass.

What a clusterphukk.

:lol::lol::lol:

Obamacare isn't what MA put in place, moron.....but you still haven't figured out your idiots looked like jackasses with the live TV vote, it was some conspiracy in your screwed up head.

kinda like mittens was for health coverage before he was agin it.

:thup:

The bigdifference in obama care and Romney care is that Romney didn't steal 716 Billion dollars from medicare. obama did though.

both campaigns propose about the same amount of spending reductions over the long term. “When you look at Romney’s long-term budget proposal and you look at Obama’s long-term budget proposal, they both plan to significantly reduce Medicare spending as compared to current law,” says David Walker, the former head of GAO. Walker, a crusader for reducing federal deficits, is now founder and CEO of the Comeback America Initiative, which promotes fiscal responsibility

FactCheck.org : A Campaign Full of Mediscare

Forum List

Back