God And Jerusalem Are Back.

I mean, taking God out is something most expect Democrats to do. It's idiotic, but expected. It wouldn't hurt them on Election Day. But dumping Jews & Israel? Not very wise. In fact, it's a huge blunder. They will lose votes. Many American Jews will not forgive come November. I know the Democrats won't admit their blunder, but i assure you it is a blunder.

looks like the Muslims are a growing voice in the Dem Party......doesn't hurt to have the Party leader on their side....

Yeah, it does all get back to the rabid Left's irrational hate of Christians & Jews, while fawning all over Muslims. I never got that one. It's bizarre.

it's pretty simple.....the enemy of your enemy is your friend....

Muslim Sharia is anti-American.......Progressivism/'the Left' is anti-American......the two groups have anti-Americanism in common.....

ps: that anti-Americanism also includes anti-Christianity....

Last edited:
Democrats booed and shouted no.

As if there was any question about the lack of morality from democrats.

2/3rds booed and shouted NO.. But the Ayes have it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: it was already on the teleprompter that the Ayes have it.. that's why Mayor V. was so damn dumbfounded and confused. It wasn't supposed to go the way it did. Secular Progressives.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lying scum. I wouldn't have booed, but I do think the Democrats caved. Whose God did the GOP decided to make part of their platform?

Speaking of 'whose God,'....

...did you see the irony in the three calls for voice votes by the Democrats?

Mark 14:30 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "today--yes, tonight--before the rooster crows twice you yourself will disown me three times."

John 13:38 Then Jesus answered, "Will you really lay down your life for me? I tell you the truth, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!

Matthew 26:34 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

I see the events as a modern miracle...do you need to see the results of this election?

Forum List

Back