God and HIS Authority....

So if you are not going to a church nowdays, don't feel too bad. Maybe it's better to NOT go and NOT hear nor listen to false words then TO go and hear and listen to false words.

Proverbs 16:29-30

"A violent man enticeth his neighbour, and leadeth him into the way that is not good. He shutteth his eyes to devise froward things: moving his lips he bringeth evil to pass."

Proverbs 17:4

"A wicked doer giveth heed to false lips; and a liar giveth ear to a naughty tongue."

So, all who listens to the violent man, the one who entices, to lead them out of the way into the way that is not good, are wicked doers, since they are giving heed to false lips.

Which is why the false shepherds receive support from those who listen and pay heed to him or her hence gaining more and more strength to excommunicate and ostracize.

Romans 16:17 I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

And verses such as this is sound and remember by whose words these are, namely the Apostle Paul's.

Last edited:
A daily false teaching.... Today's people say that Christians ought to love and accept all forms of people.

Ephesians 5:8-12 says:

"For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth). Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret."

So, do I accept all into my home, or do I follow what Paul has said. That is why the world will rise up against those they say 'have no love.'

John 14:15
"If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Matthew 15:8-9
"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

Last edited:
The whole entire congregation shouldn't jump down someone's throat because 1 or 2 members in there does NOT want to change their ways. But they continue saying, " I am not loved." So the entire congregation has sympathy for them and turns and attacks those who keeps those 1 or 2 person's confused and miserable and wondering why they are not being fully accepted into the Church, not to mention to help non-Church goers feel better about themselves. If you really want to help them, tell them they should get baptized into the Lord.

Don't lose Your life by having too much Sympathy For The Devil

The Rolling Stones
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
(Woo woo, woo woo)

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
(Woo woo, woo woo)

I shouted out,
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
(Who who, who who)

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
(Woo woo, who who)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
(Who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
(Who who, who who)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(Woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
(Who who, who who)

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
(Woo woo)
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah
(Woo woo, woo woo)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah
(Who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down
(Woo woo, woo woo)

Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
(Woo woo)

Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame

Oh, who
Woo, woo
Woo, who
Woo, woo
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh, yeah

What's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name

Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh, yeah
Woo woo
Woo woo

Last edited:
But this is not about the 1 or 2, in this thread at least, it's more about the other 99 members in the Congregation that has to continue eating up the speech of such false shepherds. Besides, what kind of homosexual has time to deal with their lover and the Holy Bible every week? If I was a practicing homosexual, I would want more time on my hands then Church stuff.

I mean, what do they really want to do? Prepare next week's sermon notes after their sodomy love making?

1 Corinthians 7:4-6

'The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency. But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment."

Last edited:
I really cannot see what kind of spirit that person would have to juggle The Holy Bible and their partner until death do they part without ever having children to which they demonstrate righteousness towards. How would that family be visited by other families and such? How will they eat dinner together and go to church together... etc etc etc... If they can't even be family men or women, how are they supposed to lead other families through their trials and hardships?

Me, personally, if I was a practicing homosexual, I'd prefer to not be behind the Pulpit. A member, maybe, but not behind the Pulpit. Many Christians have been slaughtered and or martyred for not speaking out against the false practices in their Church. God can only help so much to a person who does not know His Word. In the Church and outside of the Church. This is why He has pastors and the such.... Otherwise, God would have already finished helping and sanctifying the entire population of the Globe by now. And if people are going to remain in 'sin' to keep the Earth going round, they themselves have been taught false things by whomever did teach it to them. And so as wickedness increases, the love of many shall wax cold. And the acceptable love of that time will be to throw your parents away so as to accept yourself and peers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back