GObP House caves on payroll tax

They got what they wanted, mostly, last time. They don't necessarily want the fight, they want the objective. Obama wants the fight, so he may turn them down.

Will the GOP ever learn that any fair and balanced compromise they offer on anything will be ridiculed by the radical left? Why bother?

I am not suggesting that.

Just stating things as I see em. Many different spinoff effects from our current actions thought and most bad.
I think our govt has past it's peak and I am not just talking about budgets and defecits and such beng what is causing it's decline.
The general populations attitudes seem to have changed in a negative direction overall as well. And not just regrading their thoughts on govt.

America is in a continuing decline which will continue for another 10 years minium even if we began doing everything correctly now.

I am not suggesting that.

Just stating things as I see em. Many different spinoff effects from our current actions thought and most bad.
I think our govt has past it's peak and I am not just talking about budgets and defecits and such beng what is causing it's decline.
The general populations attitudes seem to have changed in a negative direction overall as well. And not just regrading their thoughts on govt.

America is in a continuing decline which will continue for another 10 years minium even if we began doing everything correctly now.

Thanks for that. I think I understand what you're saying.

But I also believe that this "beginning of the end" began 3-1/2 years ago. And I think we need a Republican in the White House to abate the decline that you mention.

When does the GOP ever hold their ground on anything? They're a bunch of spineless cowards.

GObP House caves on payroll tax

Caves on payroll tax? They are likely to get booted out for coddling to the rich. You want them to take the double whammy?

Forum List

Back