GOA to Sue the ATF's Bump Stock Ban

and just a few words and announcement about Guns from 'senator and ms . klaytin feinstein jonesy ' from a few years in the past !! --- ---

That's from the LA Times. They couldn't recognize a fully auto weapon from a turnip. There were NO fully auto weapons although there were a few ARs with bump stocks.
Lol
Ha... a string, rubber band, bump stock They are accomplish the same thing.

Have you tried it? Plus, the 500 buck junk even has trouble with the bump stock. But the Match or Military Grade ARs seem to take to them well. You sell a lot of junk. Be careful, if you do get them and sell them, you may end up eating them when your customers return them claiming they don't work very well as advertised.
Lol
Well, I have a sign up in my shop that tells people I will refund every bit of their money if they bought any bump stocks from me… No takers yet.
When they take this to courts and find that the ban is unconstitutional federally… I’ll just give the bump stocks back no charge.
That’s if I even get any... no one is complying.

One huge problem. Bump Stocks now fall under the 1934 Firearms Act. They are going to have to get the whole thing thrown out. That's been tried numerous times and failed. Plastic does cook up nicely but it's not real nourishing.
Lol
Well, ever since the ban I have not received one bump stock... And I have sold a bunch of them ever since you anti-gun nutters lit your hair on fire about them...

So I am a gun nutter. Does that mean you require me to turn in all my guns? Are you going to establish a gun collection police to collect all of us "Gun Nutter" guns? There is a reason why common sense gun laws are coming so fast. The more you and people like you keep spouting off like this the more people that have guns become "Gun Nutters".

Lol
An ar15 sounds like an Sporting rifle, Bump stock or not... You need to quit watching mainstream media on the subject because they don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.
An ar15 is just a sporting rifle...

Yes firing at 50 rpm is very sporting
ARs are just sporting rifles, no two ways about it
technically all guns are for killing, what makes them sporting or assault is the intentions of the person holding them and the cause they support,

flintlocks were used as assault weapons during the revolution but then went back to being hunting and sport weapons
ARs and the like are sporting rifles by design and quality, Only a fool would confuse them for military grade.
I find them useful when I hunt Snipes

I like them because a pack of Snipes are capable of ripping your head off. I find I have to put 30-40 rounds into a Snipe to bring them down

That is where an AR-15 comes in handy
You are so full of shit it is bubbling out your ears.

Forum List

Back