Go Wyoming GO!!

It is a bill, not a law and it won't pass. If it does, it will not be enforceable. Any state law enforcement officer who attempts to arrest a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of their duties will be themselves arrested. Both of the officers know which arrest will be upheld and which will not.

This is not forward thinking, this is moronic politics.

Funny thing, FBI assassin Lon Horiuchi never went back to Idaho, who held a capital murder warrant due to his murder of Vicki Weaver. Seems HE knew that states can and will arrest federal spooks.

This isn't a top-down government, much to the chagrin of the left.

And I would not put long odds on his survival if he were arrested.

(We can but hope...)

Last edited:
It isn't resistance, defiance or independence. It is, however, a good way to get votes from... what was the term now? Oh yeah.... sheep.

Yeah, because sheep are long known for standing up to tyranical government?

Please just shut the fuck up.

Again, absolutely no thought process at all. Just believe what your sheep dogs tell you. Don't ever try to think for yourself. Don't ever question. Don't ever investigate.

There is no tyrannical government in this country. You just think there is because you have been told to think there is.

You are a fucking moron.

Look at the freedom we have lost already, the Constitutional rights already usurped by the Federal government. All it takes is for someone in Homeland Security or the National Security Council to decide that an American is a'terrorist', sends the docs forward for the POTUS staff to robosign and walla! That American has just lost his right to Habeus Corpus, to being tried by his peers, to legal council, to humane treatment, or just about anything the Feds in question want to do to them. And they can simply kill you without bringing charges no matter if you live right smack dab in the middle of the US with full citizenship.

AND THEY HAVE DONE ALL OF IT IN THE LAST FEW YEARS!

So go on telling yourself that there is nothing going askew in our government, if it makes you feel better, Nancy, but the only thing obvious here is that you are a coward, a sycophant and a boot licking whore.

And you aren't standing up to anything. You're just following, believing what you're told, saying what you're told, voting how you're told. It will never go beyond that because the people manipulating you are making way too much money to want to change the status quo.

No, you must have me confused with being a Democrat. I'm an independent and most of us actually think for ourselves, stupid fucktard.

A sheep who dreams he's John Wayne. See you on the barricades. You know, after someone tells you to man one.

Barricades?

Lol, you dumbass, no one is going to put up barricades except maybe some government provocateurs and/or old leftwing hippies trying to relive them 'good ole days' when they didnt have flashbacks.

It is a bill, not a law and it won't pass. If it does, it will not be enforceable. Any state law enforcement officer who attempts to arrest a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of their duties will be themselves arrested. Both of the officers know which arrest will be upheld and which will not.

Funny thing, FBI assassin Lon Horiuchi never went back to Idaho, who held a capital murder warrant due to his murder of Vicki Weaver. Seems HE knew that states can and will arrest federal spooks.

Just refusing to cooperate with the Feds is enough to protect most people; just look at what happened with the marijuana legalizations. The Feds have done nothing but piss their pants and cry.

The secret is out; the federal agencies depend on local law enforcement to do most of the leg work before the feds swoop in and take over or guide the prosecution with legal councile and the appropriate investigators.

No local/state government help; no federal law enforcement gonna happen.

And I would not put long odds on his survival if he were arrested.

(We can but hope...)

I get the impression that Horiuchi has had some bad luck following the orders of lunatic leftards. I dont think he meant to shoot Mrs. Weaver, nor do I think he was shooting people at Waco, though he was posted there. From what I have read of him, the man is a deeply commited Christian and he has some serious emotional problems having done what he has done.

While I sympathize with the anger of the people of Idaho, I think the man is not a demon or a hate filled government assassin of some sort.

The people truly responsible for the death of those involved at Ruby Ridge are the numbnuts who decided to go all ninja mode when all they had to do was go up to the mans trailer and serve the warrant. As far as that goes, the Washington state DA that decided to go ahead and jack with the mans court sommuns so they could have a felony to pressure him to go under cover on the Aryan Nations is partly responsible as well.

Reminds me of this fiasco:
Eric Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Rudolph's family supported him and believed he was innocent of all charges,[10] but found themselves under intense questioning and surveillance.[11] On March 7, 1998, Rudolph's older brother, Daniel, videotaped himself cutting off his left hand with a radial arm saw in order to, in his words, "send a message to the FBI and the media." The FBI was threatening him with all kinds of punitive measures if Daniel didnt tell them all he knew, so Daniel made a dramatic response, you might say. No way was he going to turn on his own blood.

The feds dont seem to have any idea of the kind of people they are dealing with with these back country folks. They arent like a bunch of basement dwelling couch potatoes who will roll over with a little ole nudge. I dont think they had any idea that the church in Waco or the family way up on Ruby Ridge would actually shoot back. It was all supposed to be easy money made from their dog and poney show they planed to havein front of Congress with the video tapes of their ninja elitishness.

Last edited:
Real crime stats the media never wants you to know about................and a perfect summary about how the k00k left cannot connect the dots.............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa98FHuaU0&feature=player_embedded]Choose Your Own Crime Stats - YouTube[/ame]

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

Yeah, because sheep are long known for standing up to tyranical government?

Please just shut the fuck up.

Again, absolutely no thought process at all. Just believe what your sheep dogs tell you. Don't ever try to think for yourself. Don't ever question. Don't ever investigate.

There is no tyrannical government in this country. You just think there is because you have been told to think there is.

You are a fucking moron.

Look at the freedom we have lost already, the Constitutional rights already usurped by the Federal government. All it takes is for someone in Homeland Security or the National Security Council to decide that an American is a'terrorist', sends the docs forward for the POTUS staff to robosign and walla! That American has just lost his right to Habeus Corpus, to being tried by his peers, to legal council, to humane treatment, or just about anything the Feds in question want to do to them. And they can simply kill you without bringing charges no matter if you live right smack dab in the middle of the US with full citizenship.

So go on telling yourself that there is nothing going askew in our government, if it makes you feel better, Nancy, but the only thing obvious here is that you are a coward, a sycophant and a boot licking whore.

And you aren't standing up to anything. You're just following, believing what you're told, saying what you're told, voting how you're told. It will never go beyond that because the people manipulating you are making way too much money to want to change the status quo.

No, you must have me confused with being a Democrat. I'm an independent and most of us actually think for ourselves, stupid fucktard.

A sheep who dreams he's John Wayne. See you on the barricades. You know, after someone tells you to man one.

Barricades?

Lol, you dumbass, no one is going to put up barricades except maybe some government provocateurs and/or old leftwing hippies trying to relive them 'good ole days' when they didnt have flashbacks.

Right. I am so impressed. Rant away about you lost freedoms, because absolutely nothing is going to happen to you as a result. If you actually believed what you were saying, assuming you think about what you are saying, then you would never say it. Of course, my assumption may be giving you far too much credit.

You are a fucking moron.

Barricades?

Right. I am so impressed.

Then I must reconsider what I have said, because if I have impressed you I must have really fucked up big time.

Rant away about you lost freedoms, because absolutely nothing is going to happen to you as a result.

You dont know what has happened to me or what hasnt dumbshit. You think these Fed agents are just little angels and they NEVER misuse all the data that they collect on people?

They have plenty of ways of punishing people for verbotten thoughts, like going after their reputations, their jobs, their careers, humiliating their families, and much more.

For you lurkers, because Pratchet is too stupid to understand the story at the link:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/14/tech/web/aaron-swartz-death-fallout/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

If you actually believed what you were saying, assuming you think about what you are saying, then you would never say it.

You wouldnt, obviously, because you are a fucking coward, but it doesnt inhibitme, you little bitch.

Of course, my assumption may be giving you far too much credit.

I dont want your stupid ass 'credit'.

Last edited:
You are a fucking moron.

Barricades?

Right. I am so impressed.

Then I must reconsider what I have said, because if I have impressed you I must have really fucked up big time.

You dont know what has happened to me or what hasnt dumbshit. You think these Fed agents are just little angels and they NEVER misuse all the data that they collect on people?

They have plenty of ways of punishing people for verbotten thoughts, like going after their reputations, their jobs, their careers, humiliating their families, and much more.

For you lurkers, because Pratchet is too stupid to understand the story at the link:
Anger, soul searching follow death of Internet activist - CNN.com

If you actually believed what you were saying, assuming you think about what you are saying, then you would never say it.

You wouldnt, obviously, because you are a fucking coward, but it doesnt inhibitme, you little bitch.

Of course, my assumption may be giving you far too much credit.

I dont want your stupid ass 'credit'.

You talk about all the horrible things which can happen to you, yet here you are. So either you don't believe it or you're just stupid.

BTW, have you even read this bill? Or, as I suspect, do you just have the opinion you've been told to have about it? Little sheepy.

Forum List

Back