Go Wyoming GO!!

Good for them. Hope it's enforceable.

If it's state law, it sure as hell is.

I'd assume the Fed would take them to court as soon as they arrested an agent.

but still, that's some forward thinking.

It is a bill, not a law and it won't pass. If it does, it will not be enforceable. Any state law enforcement officer who attempts to arrest a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of their duties will be themselves arrested. Both of the officers know which arrest will be upheld and which will not.

This is not forward thinking, this is moronic politics.

It is a bill, not a law and it won't pass. If it does, it will not be enforceable. Any state law enforcement officer who attempts to arrest a federal law enforcement officer in the performance of their duties will be themselves arrested. Both of the officers know which arrest will be upheld and which will not.

"Forward thinking" must be when the federal government SELECTIVELY enforces federal laws, such as the "medical marijuana" laws that some states have passed, even though federal laws still prohibits the use and distribution of marijuana.

But it does get the radical right all excited.

Otherwise, the OP, those who agree with him, and lawmakers in Wyoming succeed in only exhibiting their ignorance:

Supremacy Clause | LII / Legal Information Institute

William G. COOPER et al., Members of the Board of Directors of the Little Rock, Arkansas Independent School District, and Virgil T. Blossom, Superintendent of Schools, Petitioners, v. John AARON et al. | Supreme Court | LII / Legal Information Instit

But it does get the radical right all excited.

Otherwise, the OP, those who agree with him, and lawmakers in Wyoming succeed in only exhibiting their ignorance:

Supremacy Clause | LII / Legal Information Institute

William G. COOPER et al., Members of the Board of Directors of the Little Rock, Arkansas Independent School District, and Virgil T. Blossom, Superintendent of Schools, Petitioners, v. John AARON et al. | Supreme Court | LII / Legal Information Instit

Which is why I called it moronic politics. This bill will never get out of committee and I am quite sure the bill's patron knows that. He knows it would never stand up in court. If he was my representative I would vote against him just for wasting my tax dollars on such a blatant and pointless political ploy.

But it is resistance, defiance, and independence. It's always a good thing to defy tyranny, even if it's in a losing effort. Not at all surprising that the left wing sheep ridicule it.

But it is resistance, defiance, and independence. It's always a good thing to defy tyranny, even if it's in a losing effort. Not at all surprising that the left wing sheep ridicule it.

That's probably because all your "tyranny" defying involves making sure you can keep big shiny assault rifles in the hands of psychopaths and keep women from getting abortions.

How about defying government spying? How about defying unlimited detention without charges? How about defying secret prisons or gitmo? How about defying the AUMF? How about defying government making almost every document, secret? How about defying militarizing the CIA? How about defying unlimited spending on political campaigns? How about defying unelected lobbyists writting legislation? How about defying government grabbing private land for commercial interests? How about defying the multiple attempts to squash the vote? How about defying illegal wars?

F T M F W

laugh-1.jpg

Who cant laugh their balls off when the far left nutters get the red hot poker placed squarely in the eye!????:D

That's probably because all your "tyranny" defying involves making sure you can keep big shiny assault rifles in the hands of psychopaths and keep women from getting abortions.

How about defying government spying? How about defying unlimited detention without charges? How about defying secret prisons or gitmo? How about defying the AUMF? How about defying government making almost every document, secret? How about defying militarizing the CIA? How about defying unlimited spending on political campaigns? How about defying unelected lobbyists writting legislation? How about defying government grabbing private land for commercial interests? How about defying the multiple attempts to squash the vote? How about defying illegal wars?

waterskiingsanta.jpg

In order:

Against, against in most cases, against accept in POWs, against, for, against, against, against, against, against, and against.

And yeah, your first statement is complete garbage too.

You fail....again.

It isn't resistance, defiance or independence. It is, however, a good way to get votes from... what was the term now? Oh yeah.... sheep.

wow, you have a lot of defying to do.

Let me know when you get around too any of it.

Which is why I called it moronic politics. This bill will never get out of committee and I am quite sure the bill's patron knows that. He knows it would never stand up in court. If he was my representative I would vote against him just for wasting my tax dollars on such a blatant and pointless political ploy.

Montana already passed it.

More states are looking at it.

The Federal authority derives it regulatory power over firearms based on Interstate Commerce.

If a gun originates and remains intrastate it does not enter interstate commerce.

No Federal regulation.

Forum List

Back