Go Vet

Let us remember that in Amerika, you are allowed to take or destroy the property of those you perceive to not be Amerikan. It is the Amerikan way.

Your spelling of America is very telling. And you supposedly served? I had my doubts about that and now I'm quite convinced that you have never served this country.

OMIGOD!!!! Are you truely that dense? :rofl: :rofl: I live in America....Willow (and you and a few others) want to live in Amerika. You support the Amerikan Way...your brain power is just more evidence of that.

Your spelling of America is very telling. And you supposedly served? I had my doubts about that and now I'm quite convinced that you have never served this country.

You're a whiny anti-American self righteous **** so I doubt any Vet cares about your chilidish accusations. What do you say to those non-Citizen mexicans fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan and dying in a uniform for a country they are not even Citizens of?

bodecea's no vet. wise up!

That's ok, I still get my retirement at the beginning of each month....thank you for your taxes helping to pay for that, btw. (That is, until you whiney Texans finally get off your duffs and secede already)

You are a liar. I have never claimed that Texas wasn't part of the US.

Your sig says differently.

Give it up, Lonestar has had that pointed out again and again...he lives in his own bi-polar world. Or, in other words...Amerika.

The irony made it unavoidable. There is a pathology largely grounded in the abasence of liberty and personal identity. That is why people like lonestar are incapable of separating a criticism on America from themselves.

Lol....coming from someone who proudly claims Texas is not part of the US. Oh boy.

My sig a quote from Sam Houston you moron, not me. And if you understood when he made that statement the context would be pretty obvious.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
~Sam Houston~

You're a whiny anti-American self righteous **** so I doubt any Vet cares about your chilidish accusations. What do you say to those non-Citizen mexicans fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan and dying in a uniform for a country they are not even Citizens of?

You ignored the question.

Plus, your standard is pretty silly. If someone says US of KKKmerica does that mean that person has lied about having served?

No but I 'd have my doubts about his loyalty to this country.

Let us remember that in Amerika, you are allowed to take or destroy the property of those you perceive to not be Amerikan. It is the Amerikan way.

OMIGOD!!!! Are you truely that dense? :rofl: :rofl: I live in America....Willow (and you and a few others) want to live in Amerika. You support the Amerikan Way...your brain power is just more evidence of that.

More proof that you a an idiot.

Give it up, Lonestar has had that pointed out again and again...he lives in his own bi-polar world. Or, in other words...Amerika.

The irony made it unavoidable. There is a pathology largely grounded in the abasence of liberty and personal identity. That is why people like lonestar are incapable of separating a criticism on America from themselves.

Why criiticize America at all? Are you that ashamed of being an American?

My sig a quote from Sam Houston you moron, not me. And if you understood when he made that statement the context would be pretty obvious.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
~Sam Houston~

I didn't say you authored the sig you dumbfuck.

Proof you are clueless about basic American principles. You are a displaced Saudi Prince....without the money or power.

You've also ignored the question again. What do you say to those Mexicans who are not Citizens yet are fighting and dying in American military uniforms?

~Sam Houston~

“Texas will again lift it's [sic]head and stand among the nations. It ought to do so, for no country upon the globe can compare with it in natural advantages.”

Texas as a Nation, not a state....and under your nic it says "Texas Republic"

You're not fooling anyone, you know. Your plausible deniability isn't very plausible.

Last edited:

Plus, your standard is pretty silly. If someone says US of KKKmerica does that mean that person has lied about having served?

As I would someone who puts as their Nic and their Signature stuff about Texas as its own Nation/Republic....particularly at a time where there is a vocal Texas secession movement.

More proof that you a an idiot.

Priceless!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

~Sam Houston~

No you just attributed his quote made 140 some odds years ago to what you think I believe in 2010. :cuckoo:

Apparently you're the dumbfuck!

Proof you are clueless about basic American principles. You are a displaced Saudi Prince....without the money or power.

You've also ignored the question again. What do you say to those Mexicans who are not Citizens yet are fighting and dying in American military uniforms?

I didn't ignoere the question again since you only asked it once.

I would tell them that they are some lucky bastards that their service gives them a fast track to citizenship and I bet you they wouldn't place a Mexican flag above Ol' Glory.

I didn't ignoere the question again since you only asked it once.

I would tell them that they are some lucky bastards that their service gives them a fast track to citizenship and I bet you they wouldn't place a Mexican flag above Ol' Glory.
And if they do, they should righfully expect their rag to be torn down. It's about protocol. You DON'T come here and disrespect our flag!

~Sam Houston~

“Texas will again lift it's [sic]head and stand among the nations. It ought to do so, for no country upon the globe can compare with it in natural advantages.”

You're not fooling anyone, you know. Your plausible deniability isn't very plausible.

I'm proud of my Texas heritage. I'm proud of the fact that my ancestors fought and died to make Texas a Republic, the only state to be its own sovereign nation.Their victory won the rights to land not only what is today Texas but also parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico.
texrepb1.gif

And I'm proud that my family was/is represented in every war from the American Revolution to the current war in Afghanistan.

Just because you despise your country doesn't mean everyone does.

As I would someone who puts as their Nic and their Signature stuff about Texas as its own Nation/Republic....particularly at a time where there is a vocal Texas secession movement.

You have a problem with facts.

~Sam Houston~

No you just attributed his quote made 140 some odds years ago to what you think I believe in 2010. :cuckoo:

Apparently you're the dumbfuck!

So. You put up a quote from 140 years ago on a 2010 message board.......why?

You are seriously braindamaged, aren't you?

~Sam Houston~

I'm proud of my Texas heritage. I'm proud of the fact that my ancestors fought and died to make Texas a Republic, the only state to be its own sovereign nation.Their victory won the rights to land not only what is today Texas but also parts of Oklahoma, Kansas, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico.
texrepb1.gif

And I'm proud that my family was/is represented in every war from the American Revolution to the current war in Afghanistan.

Just because you despise your country doesn't mean everyone does.

Ah yes...Texas. Made up of Illegal Immigrants from the states who would not honor their promises to the country they had entered....and didn't like Mexico's policy about NO SLAVES. Texas. Even Andrew Jackson didn't want you.

Forum List

Back