Go Vet

Let us remember that in Amerika, you are allowed to take or destroy the property of those you perceive to not be Amerikan. It is the Amerikan way.

it's certainly the way the mexicancocaroches and the libturds like it. breaking and entering, identity theft. murder, kidnapping and drug peddling and human trafficking and sex slavery,, your morals are just astounding.
She has sex with members of her sex. It doesn't get anymore disgusting than that. She has no morals, OBVIOUSLY!

Let us remember that in Amerika, you are allowed to take or destroy the property of those you perceive to not be Amerikan. It is the Amerikan way.

it's certainly the way the mexicancocaroches and the libturds like it. breaking and entering, identity theft. murder, kidnapping and drug peddling and human trafficking and sex slavery,, your morals are just astounding.
She has sex with members of her sex. It doesn't get anymore disgusting than that. She has no morals, OBVIOUSLY!

just for the record.. I am of the opinion that a person's sex life is their own business. and just like being old,, it is something you cannot change. so I won't engage in bashing someone regarding their sexual preferences. Her stupidity and politics gives me ammo enough.

I am always happy to showcase your version of civilized discourse. :lol::lol::lol:

just for the record.. I am of the opinion that a person's sex life is their own business. and just like being old,, it is something you cannot change. so I won't engage in bashing someone regarding their sexual preferences. Her stupidity and politics gives me ammo enough.
That's your choice, Willow. Just as it is their CHOICE to live like perverted freaks. After all, they weren't born that way.

But yeah, as long as they keep it in the closet, that's fine. Not a good thing for them to flaunt it in my face, though. Not if they value the looks of their own!

:razz:

Still seeing those AZ cars on our roads. One pulled out of a Wal Mart right in front of me today. Fortunately, I am a defensive driver.

one of your californicators probably stole it.

Is it actually a law? How odd and un-American. Sounds more like something the Nazis or Commies would do.

:thup:

is what actually a law? and since when did laws interest mexicans?
It would interest me if I were a "Mexican" and there was a video floating around showing someone maliciously damaging my property.

btw, how do you know they were Mexicans? I can't tell by looking at them, what's your secret?

You cannot be that stupid. I could tell they were mexicans by the flag they were flying. Did you think they were Canadians?

Your spelling of America is very telling. And you supposedly served? I had my doubts about that and now I'm quite convinced that you have never served this country.

RIGHT ON BROTHER!

Should have taken that mexican rag home and used it for toilet paper though!

I simply cannot understand why our American Citizens of Hispanic descent wouldn't be in your corner politically. It is a puzzlement.

American citizens of any decent shouldn't dishonor the American flag and if they do then they shouldn't be entitled to call themselves American citizens. But I suppose you and your ilk hasn't pledged an allegiance to your country. As a matter of fact I beleive you and you ilk do not love your country enough to speak up when it's being disrespected, you are more comfortable defending illegal aliens than standing with Americans defending American laws.

Lol....coming from someone who proudly claims Texas is not part of the US. Oh boy.

Your spelling of America is very telling. And you supposedly served? I had my doubts about that and now I'm quite convinced that you have never served this country.

You're a whiny anti-American self righteous **** so I doubt any Vet cares about your chilidish accusations. What do you say to those non-Citizen mexicans fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan and dying in a uniform for a country they are not even Citizens of?

You're a whiny anti-American self righteous **** so I doubt any Vet cares about your chilidish accusations. What do you say to those non-Citizen mexicans fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan and dying in a uniform for a country they are not even Citizens of?

bodecea's no vet. wise up!

I simply cannot understand why our American Citizens of Hispanic descent wouldn't be in your corner politically. It is a puzzlement.

American citizens of any decent shouldn't dishonor the American flag and if they do then they shouldn't be entitled to call themselves American citizens. But I suppose you and your ilk hasn't pledged an allegiance to your country. As a matter of fact I beleive you and you ilk do not love your country enough to speak up when it's being disrespected, you are more comfortable defending illegal aliens than standing with Americans defending American laws.

Lol....coming from someone who proudly claims Texas is not part of the US. Oh boy.

You are a liar. I have never claimed that Texas wasn't part of the US.

You are a liar. I have never claimed that Texas wasn't part of the US.

Your sig says differently.

bodecea's no vet. wise up!

You ignored the question.

Plus, your standard is pretty silly. If someone says US of KKKmerica does that mean that person has lied about having served?

Forum List

Back