Go Trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
My US fund is out peforming all of my other investments at the moment.

It is focussed on smaller companies and I take that as a good indication that things are going the right way.

Im a bit nervous about the long term implications of these tariffs and possible trade wars.

Should I be ?

It is focussed on smaller companies and I take that as a good indication that things are going the right way.

Im a bit nervous about the long term implications of these tariffs and possible trade wars.

Should I be ?
/----/ No. and thanks for asking

Should I be ?
damn right BUT if China and Trump can have a meeting of the minds markets will skyrocket imho DOW up 241 today and AAPL has earnings for tomorrow

let the moron throw another 250 billion in tariffs at the market and watch our markets sink

Should I be ?

You are asking faceless nobodies on a chat forum for advice about your portfolio?

Are you crazy?

Should I be ?

You are asking faceless nobodies on a chat forum for advice about your portfolio?

Are you crazy?
He's not asking for stock picks, being he lives in Europe , he's asking for a feel for the market
from people living here.

Should I be ?

Are you crazy?
He's not asking for stock picks, being he lives in Europe , he's asking for a feel for the market
from people living here.
futures down dow 84 nas 94 as a follow up to a down day on friday Business has no idea what this trump moron is doing AND that's a downer for stocks

Should I be ?

Are you crazy?
from people living here.
futures down dow 84 nas 94 as a follow up to a down day on friday Business has no idea what this trump moron is doing AND that's a downer for stocks
You stick to your day to day trading. Tommy was asking about long term

Forum List

Back