*Go Trump Go!*

I want to vote for Gary Johnson, but I'm not 100% (some days I am and others not so much), but I can tell you this much for sure, I will NEVER vote for that lying shady fat ass cankles.
I'm sorry to say that a 3rd party vote is a vote for the democratic nominee. See Ross Perot 1992.

I want to vote for Gary Johnson, but I'm not 100% (some days I am and others not so much), but I can tell you this much for sure, I will NEVER vote for that lying shady fat ass cankles.
I'm sorry to say that a 3rd party vote is a vote for the democratic nominee. See Ross Perot 1992.

Nope, it's not.
I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Nope. It's a vote for Gary Johnson. You partisan hacks are going to be defeated one of these days. I can't wait for that day.

That clinches it for me. If the asshole OP author is voting Trump, then I have to go with Hillary.

Nope, it's not.
I'm afraid you are incorrect.

Nope. It's a vote for Gary Johnson. You partisan hacks are going to be defeated one of these days. I can't wait for that day.
I'm not saying it's right or wrong. Its just not gonna happen. Not in today's political environment where elections are determined by the media and corporate dollars.

OK, how's this for significant? I trust the American people enough to believe they won't be fooled into electing a petulant bully for president and that America is great right now, despite Trump's efforts run her down.
So all the things Comey said that he let go by for her but would be prosecuted if someone else did it is OK with you. The new Wikileaks emails showing that she and the DNC conspired to fuck Bernie is OK with you!
We were talking about Trump. Failure to address questions and deflection noted. With all Hillary's faults, Trump is an order of magnitude worse and brings out the worst in others. trump supporter death threats - Google Search
Konrad, you are delusional.Now put in death threats to Trump! Face it there are radicals on both sides!
Two can play this game. What death threats? Now run along and prove it.
El Chapo was one off the top of my head, May 26 a teen was arrested for a death threat April 29 whole family rec. Death threats and envelop with white powder sent to his office....need more?
Need some cites and El Chapo isn't part of the American political process. Either way it's pretty weak sauce compared to the thousands of cites documenting demented bullying behavior from Trump supporters.

So all the things Comey said that he let go by for her but would be prosecuted if someone else did it is OK with you. The new Wikileaks emails showing that she and the DNC conspired to fuck Bernie is OK with you!
We were talking about Trump. Failure to address questions and deflection noted. With all Hillary's faults, Trump is an order of magnitude worse and brings out the worst in others. trump supporter death threats - Google Search
Konrad, you are delusional.Now put in death threats to Trump! Face it there are radicals on both sides!
Two can play this game. What death threats? Now run along and prove it.
El Chapo was one off the top of my head, May 26 a teen was arrested for a death threat April 29 whole family rec. Death threats and envelop with white powder sent to his office....need more?
Need some cites and El Chapo isn't part of the American political process. Either way it's pretty weak sauce compared to the thousands of cites documenting demented bullying behavior from Trump supporters.

Oh please the left are masters at disrupting events.and bullying...

Pathetic people.need to.get a job

Oh please the left are masters at disrupting events.and bullying. Pathetic people.need to.get a job
The instances of Trump supporters threatening violence is seriously undermining that narrative. His lemmings are taking after their leader, but I'm confident most Americans won't follow them off the cliff.

Sorry bout that,

1. If you are really going to vote for Hillary and can admit it to us and yourself , you have to be SO STUPID, I mean dumb as a rock,…you could vote for this criminal, in every way too.
2. She will end up behind bars, sooner or later.
3. Justice will be served.
4. And your vote will be wasted, but your idiocy is duly noted, I know you can't help yourself, low IQ and all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back