Go To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the Final Bet Loser? Or, should I say, what are you willing to live with for the next week after my Colts destroy your Saints? :eusa_think:

I like Xotoxi's suggestion for name changes. I assume you can do that as a MOD?

How about name changes and signature rights for a week?

I am still game for the 43 point set back too.

OK, so name change, avatar change, sig change and rep given or taken away.

Deal! :clap2:

Will gunny be cool with rep given? I didn't think he would, so I was just under the impression that it could be taken away from the loser.

What is the Final Bet Loser? Or, should I say, what are you willing to live with for the next week after my Colts destroy your Saints? :eusa_think:

...and the poster has to actually remain relatively as active as they normally would.

No good disappearing for a week.

...and the poster has to actually remain relatively as active as they normally would.

Yeah, about that..................

I am on rotation and don't have a ton of time in the week, win or lose, to post on here.

So If I lose, I'll at least make an appearance every night.

BTW, I hope the 24 hour crises hotlines are up and running in Indiana tonight.

Is that because they don't have phones in New Orleans?

NOLA doesn't need crisis hotlines.

Since it consists of more than cornfields, we just drink our sorrows away. Worked after Katrina.

Ah, pulling the Katrina card, classy!

What do you think alcohol is made out of silly, corn! At least the moonshine we hicks here in Indiana drink! :booze:

I am on rotation and don't have a ton of time in the week, win or lose, to post on here.

Yar, thats why I said "as active as they normally would".

I only come on here on the weekends, so I'm kinda in the same boat.

Cool, and I don't post from work like so many do here, so I'll be on at night too.

I don't welsh on bets, and I know GTH won't either when he loses.

Is that because they don't have phones in New Orleans?

NOLA doesn't need crisis hotlines.

Since it consists of more than cornfields, we just drink our sorrows away. Worked after Katrina.

Ah, pulling the Katrina card, classy!

What do you think alcohol is made out of silly, corn! At least the moonshine we hicks here in Indiana drink! :booze:

Nonsense. Alcohol is made by the Gods and bestowed upon us mortals as proof that they love us and want us to be happy.*

*Apologies to Franklin.

Yar, thats why I said "as active as they normally would".

I only come on here on the weekends, so I'm kinda in the same boat.

Yeah, I was basically AWOL last week. I get up at 0500. Am at the hospital at 0600, and get off at 1700 only to have a full night of studying ahead of me.

I think maybe I'll just create a "point and laugh at Geauxtohell for losing the bet" thread where I'll make a nightly appearance.

Will gunny be cool with rep given? I didn't think he would, so I was just under the impression that it could be taken away from the loser.

Oh, I thought you meant we just rep the winner and neg the loser (tho I've never negged anyone on here ever, and would hate to start)
I don't want the Gunster to have to do anything like that,,,so if you win I'll rep you 3 times so you gain a rep point. If you lose you can neg me 10 times or something, so I lose a point, or get everyone to neg me or something like that.

Oh, I thought you meant we just rep the winner and neg the loser (tho I've never negged anyone on here ever, and would hate to start)
I don't want the Gunster to have to do anything like that,,,so if you win I'll rep you 3 times so you gain a rep point. If you lose you can neg me 10 times or something, so I lose a point, or get everyone to neg me or something like that.

That sounds too complicated. Maybe we should drop the rep. Though, I am cool with staking my 43 points and losing them permanently if I lose the bet.

That sounds too complicated. Maybe we should drop the rep. Though, I am cool with staking my 43 points and losing them permanently if I lose the bet.

I understand, and I am too, but I don't want to have Gunny break any rules or such, he's not the biggest sports fan out there like we are. :lol:

I'll still rep you 3 times if you guys win, but I WON'T neg you if you lose, cuz I don't roll that way. But you can ask the board to neg me if the Colts lose, how's that?

I understand, and I am too, but I don't want to have Gunny break any rules or such, he's not the biggest sports fan out there like we are. :lol:

I'll still rep you 3 times if you guys win, but I WON'T neg you if you lose, cuz I don't roll that way. But you can ask the board to neg me if the Colts lose, how's that?

Nah, I'll just pos rep you how ever many times I need to to bump you a point.

So: one point rep, sig rights, name change.

Deal?

Deal?

And avatar, we pick the losers avatar for a week. :smoke:

And avatar, we pick the losers avatar for a week. :smoke:

DEAL!

Something tells me that you have something special picked out..........

Forum List

Back