Go To Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Er, I mean Geauxtohell and I have a bet on that little game going on Sunday.

He's wondering what we should bet, and said to ask the good peeps of the USMB.

Any ideas? (keep it clean please! :D)

Loser has to use this pic as avatar for a week:

124555519v1_150x150_Front.jpg

Merged Darling! -EZ

As most of you probably know, destiny has put two USMB posters on a collision course. Of course I am talking about myself, Echo Zulu, and the superbowl.

I, of course, am a Saints fan having gone to collEge in New Orleans for seven years (seriously). Echo is a Colts fan, because there is nothing better to do in Indiana.

In all honesty, Echo has been talking shit all season so I am glad that it has come to this when my beloved Saints make gumbo out of the ponies.

However, we are somewhat at a loss for a substantial wager and decided that it would be best to open it up to the deviant minds on the USMB.

There are the usual, lame, things: avatar/siggie rights but I think we can do better.

So, I'd appreciate any good (by good, I mean bad) ideas for a substantial wager.

My caveat is thus: I am in school and am on rotation so I don't have a ton of time or money right now, so I can't do anything that requires much of either.

If someone comes up with something good, and Echo is game, then I am good to go too.

Finally, no spread asked for or given. The winner decides the wager.

My only thought at this point is to put a point reset. I realize that better rep points to get any *gain* would be frowned upon by the powers that be.

However, I'd be more than happy to put my meager 43 points up on the block with the condition that the loser automatically gets 43 points subtracted from their tally (winner merely gets bragging rights).

On, and while you are at it, make sure you name the team you are rooting for.

SAINTS!

Last edited:
I, of course, am a Saints fan having gone to collage in New Orleans for seven years (seriously).
Why am I not surprised?

Mod powers?

(you asked for bad ideas)

LMAO! Nice! Fixed for future grammar Nazis, but preserve your post for posterity.

Would this be a good time to say I went to Tulane?

You know, the "academically rigorous" university in Louisiana?

Er, I mean Geauxtohell and I have a bet on that little game going on Sunday.

He's wondering what we should bet, and said to ask the good peeps of the USMB.

Any ideas? (keep it clean please! :D)

If the Saint's lose, Echo Zulu needs to change her name to EcheauxZulu.

If the Colts lose, Geauxtohell needs to change his name to GeauxtoIndy.

What is the Final Bet Loser? Or, should I say, what are you willing to live with for the next week after my Colts destroy your Saints? :eusa_think:

What is the Final Bet Loser? Or, should I say, what are you willing to live with for the next week after my Colts destroy your Saints? :eusa_think:

I like Xotoxi's suggestion for name changes. I assume you can do that as a MOD?

How about name changes and signature rights for a week?

I am still game for the 43 point set back too.

I like Xotoxi's suggestion for name changes. I assume you can do that as a MOD?

How about name changes and signature rights for a week?

I am still game for the 43 point set back too.

OK, so name change, avatar change, sig change and rep given or taken away.

Deal! :clap2:

Forum List

Back