“Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap”

Republican, Democrat, Independent

Regardless of ideology ANY financial associations, hints of influence or political connections to ANY muslim organization should be examined fully.........................

Got that Mr Ellison ???

What religion was Timothy McVeigh, again? How about the KKK, what religion do they identify with again?

(Psst. You're a racist piece of shit, on the real.)

Jesus...four years ago he was their party's nominee for the highest office in the land. Oh well. Have fun decimating the Republican Party, Teabaggers!

Well stated for a partisan HACK. :clap2:

drunk+guy.jpg

I'll wait to see if this confirmed by another source that is legitimate..

the Hufferpost has been known to make up shit AND LIE

Conspiracy theories about Secretary of State Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin being linked to the Muslim Brotherhood publicly dribbled down to the lower echelons of conservative politics this week, with an Arizona Tea Party leader promising to launch a recall effort against Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) for his defense of Abedin.

More: Wes Harris, Arizona Tea Party Leader, Seeks To Recall John McCain Over Huma Abedin Defense

:clap2::clap2:

Lahoot coming to the defense of a repub.

Hell froze over didnt it?

Wait,did he actually take his lips off Obama's ass?

Jesus...four years ago he was their party's nominee for the highest office in the land. Oh well. Have fun decimating the Republican Party, Teabaggers!

Yeah, I do....I also remember when Lieberman was running as a vice president with Gore. Times do change, don't they.

I don't know what your point is, exactly, Meister. Clearly the Tea Party is off its tits on this one. And if you're going to deny that, I'd suggest a nice glass of warm milk and nighty-night time until after the election.

You don't know what my point is? Really?
I think it was quite clear, CD.
Perhaps, you could take some time off and get the meds balanced in your system.
Clarity is a wonderful thing. :eusa_whistle:

John McCain is a doddering old fool with the same kind of morals as Newt "I married my High School Teacher" Gingrich.

He's a Big Government Progressive that just happens to have an (R) after his name.

Maybe the following link, which is contained in the Huffington Post article, will help confirm...

The email Harris sent includes a forwarded item from the blog Bare Naked Islam that castigates McCain for defending “Islamic enemies of America” and attacking U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, a Minnesota Republican and tea party favorite. The blog piece ends by saying, “Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap.”

Tea party leader says all Muslims a ‘threat’ to U.S.; seeks recall of McCain - Arizona Capitol Times

Last edited:
AZ has a lot of very good politicians.

It has some whackjobs, which in part have been driven to the front by stupid federal policies like immigration.

If you don't live there, you don't read about the daily issues associated with drug gangs and the flow of illegals.

You also don't know how health care access has been curtailed because many hospitals have closed emergency rooms to keep from going out of business.

This guy is a nut.

Lakhota is an asshole.

Like any good left wing asshole, he seeks to highlite the whackjobs on the right while keeping the whackjobs on the left out of the limelight (or making real lame assed excuses for them).

This guy said something he should not have. If he really feels that way, he's crazy.

I might also add that the Tea Party in AZ is not, and has never been, fond of John McCain. This isn't something that just flared up. They've been gunning for him for a long long time. In addition, they have wanted a fight with the establishment GOP for a long time too.

A reasoned, balanced, and well-informed post. Are you sure you are in the right place?

they'll replace their whack jobs when you Democrats replace yours..
what a hoot, a liberal giving advice for the Republicans on solving Pr problems..

Is that how it works? You give some guy a pass because of what someone else says or does in some other part of the country? That sounds like a mighty poor rationalization to me.

that's how it works for you liberals with Democrats..they can say the dumbest thing and you all would say they (misspoke, or it was a gaffe)...

Bachmann is doing her job...we see you people didn't have a problem when this administration accuses right wing groups of being domestic terrorist and should be kept watch of

"Bachmann is doing her job??????"
Man, you are scary.

Stay classy tea party, amazing most of them think they have broad support.

Maybe the following link, which is contained in the Huffington Post article, will help confirm...

The email Harris sent includes a forwarded item from the blog Bare Naked Islam that castigates McCain for defending “Islamic enemies of America” and attacking U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, a Minnesota Republican and tea party favorite. The blog piece ends by saying, “Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap.”

Tea party leader says all Muslims a ‘threat’ to U.S.; seeks recall of McCain - Arizona Capitol Times

LOL, the Arizona Capitol times...another HUFFERPOST
you find them all

Is that how it works? You give some guy a pass because of what someone else says or does in some other part of the country? That sounds like a mighty poor rationalization to me.

that's how it works for you liberals with Democrats..they can say the dumbest thing and you all would say they (misspoke, or it was a gaffe)...

Bachmann is doing her job...we see you people didn't have a problem when this administration accuses right wing groups of being domestic terrorist and should be kept watch of

"Bachmann is doing her job??????"
Man, you are scary.

umm humm

Yeah, I do....I also remember when Lieberman was running as a vice president with Gore. Times do change, don't they.

I don't know what your point is, exactly, Meister. Clearly the Tea Party is off its tits on this one. And if you're going to deny that, I'd suggest a nice glass of warm milk and nighty-night time until after the election.

You don't know what my point is? Really?
I think it was quite clear, CD.
Perhaps, you could take some time off and get the meds balanced in your system.
Clarity is a wonderful thing. :eusa_whistle:

No, seriously, I don't know what your fucking point is, Meister. Are you saying that all Democrats have turned on Lieberman? Are you saying that Lieberman and McCain are best friends? Seriously, all you did was mention a Democrat who was once the VP nominee. That's one hell of a "clear" point you made, Chuckles.

New Topics

Forum List

Back