“Go to hell, Senator, it’s time for you to take your final dirt nap”

Conspiracy theories about Secretary of State Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin being linked to the Muslim Brotherhood publicly dribbled down to the lower echelons of conservative politics this week, with an Arizona Tea Party leader promising to launch a recall effort against Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) for his defense of Abedin.
More: Wes Harris, Arizona Tea Party Leader, Seeks To Recall John McCain Over Huma Abedin Defense

Mark Levin has been railing against McCain, as well.
Mark LEVin is a sissy.

and notice no bias in this article folks..

:
Conspiracy theories about Secretary of State Hillary Clinton aide

It IS a conspiracy theory you rotten old sack of shit. Just because Glenn and Rush tell you something, that doesn't make it true. In fact, you can pretty much bet on just about every word coming out of those massive douchebags' mouths to be lies.

Goddamn you are stupid as fuck.

Conspiracy theories about Secretary of State Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin being linked to the Muslim Brotherhood publicly dribbled down to the lower echelons of conservative politics this week, with an Arizona Tea Party leader promising to launch a recall effort against Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) for his defense of Abedin.
More: Wes Harris, Arizona Tea Party Leader, Seeks To Recall John McCain Over Huma Abedin Defense

By your own logic, everyone in the democratic party is as fucked in the head as you??

:cuckoo:

That may be, but he's got a huge nationwide forum, and he likely has a damn site more influence than Wes Harris has. However, admittedly, Levin hasn't used the term, 'dirt nap,' which is obviously a euphemism for death.

Which begs the question as to why Harris used the phrase, FINAL death nap.

AZ has a lot of very good politicians.

It has some whackjobs, which in part have been driven to the front by stupid federal policies like immigration.

If you don't live there, you don't read about the daily issues associated with drug gangs and the flow of illegals.

You also don't know how health care access has been curtailed because many hospitals have closed emergency rooms to keep from going out of business.

This guy is a nut.

Lakhota is an asshole.

Like any good left wing asshole, he seeks to highlite the whackjobs on the right while keeping the whackjobs on the left out of the limelight (or making real lame assed excuses for them).

This guy said something he should not have. If he really feels that way, he's crazy.

I might also add that the Tea Party in AZ is not, and has never been, fond of John McCain. This isn't something that just flared up. They've been gunning for him for a long long time. In addition, they have wanted a fight with the establishment GOP for a long time too.

You guys could solve your own PR problems by either not putting these RW whack jobs in office or in positions of authority in the Tea Party in the first place or replacing them once they start saying these kinds of things. Don't lay it on USMB members like Lakhota just for drawing attention to these people. It ain't his fault they seem to feel emboldened to say this kind of stuff. If anything, Lakhota is doing everyone here a favor by pointing these people out. Now it's up to the people of Arizona. Let's see what they do. If Wes Harris retains his leadership role because his group refuses to do anything about it, then I guess that means that they don't have a problem with what he said. Again, it ain't Lakhota's fault.

they'll replace their whack jobs when you Democrats replace yours..
what a hoot, a liberal giving advice for the Republicans on solving Pr problems..

Jesus...four years ago he was their party's nominee for the highest office in the land. Oh well. Have fun decimating the Republican Party, Teabaggers!

Yeah, I do....I also remember when Lieberman was running as a vice president with Gore. Times do change, don't they.

I don't know what your point is, exactly, Meister. Clearly the Tea Party is off its tits on this one. And if you're going to deny that, I'd suggest a nice glass of warm milk and nighty-night time until after the election.

Jesus...four years ago he was their party's nominee for the highest office in the land. Oh well. Have fun decimating the Republican Party, Teabaggers!

Yeah, I do....I also remember when Lieberman was running as a vice president with Gore. Times do change, don't they.

they can't remember that far back..everything started when obama was elected

they can't remember that far back..everything started when obama was elected

Why don't you go find Obama's "Real" birth certificate and shut the fuck up, Saggy Tits McOldFuck?

AZ has a lot of very good politicians.

It has some whackjobs, which in part have been driven to the front by stupid federal policies like immigration.

If you don't live there, you don't read about the daily issues associated with drug gangs and the flow of illegals.

You also don't know how health care access has been curtailed because many hospitals have closed emergency rooms to keep from going out of business.

This guy is a nut.

Lakhota is an asshole.

Like any good left wing asshole, he seeks to highlite the whackjobs on the right while keeping the whackjobs on the left out of the limelight (or making real lame assed excuses for them).

This guy said something he should not have. If he really feels that way, he's crazy.

I might also add that the Tea Party in AZ is not, and has never been, fond of John McCain. This isn't something that just flared up. They've been gunning for him for a long long time. In addition, they have wanted a fight with the establishment GOP for a long time too.

You guys could solve your own PR problems by either not putting these RW whack jobs in office or in positions of authority in the Tea Party in the first place or replacing them once they start saying these kinds of things. Don't lay it on USMB members like Lakhota just for drawing attention to these people. It ain't his fault they seem to feel emboldened to say this kind of stuff. If anything, Lakhota is doing everyone here a favor by pointing these people out. Now it's up to the people of Arizona. Let's see what they do. If Wes Harris retains his leadership role because his group refuses to do anything about it, then I guess that means that they don't have a problem with what he said. Again, it ain't Lakhota's fault.

what a hoot, a liberal giving advice for the Republicans on solving Pr problems..

Is that how it works? You give some guy a pass because of what someone else says or does in some other part of the country? That sounds like a mighty poor rationalization to me.

Republican, Democrat, Independent

Regardless of ideology ANY financial associations, hints of influence or political connections to ANY muslim organization should be examined fully.........................

Got that Mr Ellison ???

:

It is a conspiracy theory. The loons are calling the Muslim Brotherhood a "known terrorist organization".

It is not a known terrorist organization. Beck and Bachmann made that shit up and some people swallowed it whole without question.

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Terror From the Right | Southern Poverty Law Center

Is that how it works? You give some guy a pass because of what someone else says or does in some other part of the country? That sounds like a mighty poor rationalization to me.

that's how it works for you liberals with Democrats..they can say the dumbest thing and you all would say they (misspoke, or it was a gaffe)...

Bachmann is doing her job...we see you people didn't have a problem when this administration accuses right wing groups of being domestic terrorist and should be kept watch of

:

It is a conspiracy theory. The loons are calling the Muslim Brotherhood a "known terrorist organization".

It is not a known terrorist organization. Beck and Bachmann made that shit up and some people swallowed it whole without question.

well I be damned, just in time..

Regardless of ideology ANY financial associations, hints of influence or political connections to ANY muslim organization should be examined fully.........................

Got that Mr Ellison ???

Beck and Bachmann want you to believe that no vetting of Abedin was done. They think that just having a brother who allegedly has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood is enough to make her a security risk.

Beck has worked long and hard to perpetrate the meme that the Brotherhood is a "known terrorist organization".

It isn't. But Beck doesn't let the full facts stop him.

Thank God our government does not rely on carefully edited YouTube videos and blowhards to determine threats.

Now, if we are going to be dealing with the Middle East, how unfuckingbelieveably stupid would it be to adapt the attitude, "Gee, we better not have any Muslims around to advise us and familiarize us with the Middle Eastern culture. We should base our relations with the Middle East on the preconceived phantasmogorical notions of a deranged talk show host who prides himself on being to the right of Hitler!"?

Last edited:

:

:lol:

When is your NEXT stellar thread on Muslim Extremism? Terrorism?

WE will wait.

IDIOT. :eusa_hand:

Yep Stephanie nailed it they treat us more of an enemy then our enemies. Why is that? Oh yeah they hate capitalists and consetvatives

Got that Mr Ellison ???

Beck and Bachmann want you to believe that no vetting of Abedin was done. They think that just having a brother who allegedly has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood is enough to make her a security risk.

Beck has worked long and hard to perpetrate the meme that the Brotherhood is a "known terrorist organization".

It isn't. But Beck doesn't let the full facts stop him.

Thank God our government does not rely on YouTube videos and blowhards to determine threats.

Now, if we are going to be dealing with the Middle East, how unfuckingbelieveably stupid would it be to adapt the attitude, "Gee, we better not have any Muslims around to advise us and familiarize us with the Middle Eastern culture. We should base our relations with the Middle East on the preconceived phantasmogorical notions of a deranged talk show host who prides himself on being to the right of Hitler!"?

oh for crying out loud, now it's back with Beck...just maybe she has some information that you don't know about...NAAAAA, it's got to be coming from Beck..

Forum List

Back