Go to hell Pittsburgh...glad your getting beat by a winless team!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I have been a Steelers fan my entire life.
I saw only one player came out for the national anthem??/ I didn't watch the game.
Take your fake outrage and stick it up your ass.
You are among the most privileged people in this country...you play a game for a living and make $millions doing it. Your only purpose is to provide entertainment for the rest of the country who actually work for a living and watch you play to forget about everything else.
Fuck you.
Your this close to losing a lifelong fan.

mudwhistle

I saw only one player came out for the national anthem??/ I didn't watch the game.
You are among the most privileged people in this country...you play a game for a living and make $millions doing it. Your only purpose is to provide entertainment for the rest of the country who actually work for a living and watch you play to forget about everything else.
Fuck you.

mudwhistle
Certainly your choice.

Fuck you.

mudwhistle

Wow. The NFL is going to lose millions if they keep this shit up, if not billions.

Fuck you.

mudwhistle

Wow. The NFL is going to lose millions if they keep this shit up, if not billions.
I think the fans will desert the No Fun League in droves like they did Major League Baseball.

I'd rather watch college football anyway.

Interesting...I did not see this. I have not watched football today much because God's Team is not on till the morrow's eve.

Jerry don't play that shit!

Fuck you.

mudwhistle
Before the Trump Pronouncements, the players who did not salute the flag were doing so out of their own conscience. Now whole teams are doing it to show the President that they are a TEAM and they will not allow one or some of theirs to be threatened for their political views.
I feel sorry for you if you are actually going to deny yourself a very enjoyable pastime because your team is making a point that they stand together. The majority have no issue with saluting the flag, I'm positive. But they are with their teammates now. You see?
I think you should be proud to continue to watch.

Fuck you.

mudwhistle
Before the Trump Pronouncements, the players who did not salute the flag were doing so out of their own conscience. Now whole teams are doing it to show the President that they are a TEAM and they will not allow one or some of theirs to be threatened for their political views.
I feel sorry for you if you are actually going to deny yourself a very enjoyable pastime because your team is making a point that they stand together. The majority have no issue with saluting the flag, I'm positive. But they are with their teammates now. You see?

The team certainly has that right. The fans also have a right to boycott this nonsense. These players are acting like petulant children.

Fuck you.

mudwhistle

No.
You don't disrespect an entire nation over butthurt about an election.
The national anthem is not about who is President. It is not about the government at all! It is about the American people. They have microphones in front of them every day. They have HUGE opportunities to say what they feel. On the field is not the time to do it.

Trump is one smart cookie....The NFL is waging a war against a sitting President it wont win, and Trump is running his reelection campaign

Trump is one smart cookie....The NFL is waging a war against a sitting President it wont win, and Trump is running his reelection campaign

No. He is a smart cookie because he knows there are more people who appreciate America than don't.
I don't like Trump. But I do like the fact he is not the usual slick ex-lawyer $millionaire.

Fuck you.

mudwhistle

I'm making a point of standing together too...with my country.

And they are standing with their teammates against it.

Forum List

Back