Go To Drudge Report Right NOW: This Is The Big One---It's Over For Hillary

[
The Washington Post has obtained an extremely crass recording, above, on which Donald Trump converses with Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about women aboard a bus on the set of Days of Our Lives. Among the things Trump says:

• "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything." (It's not clear who Trump was talking about.)
  • "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

So he got shot down then, which you omitted.

Fucking demagogues, you lie about everything.
Lie, are you phyucking nuts? Those are Trumps own words, my friend

Must be what "kissing" is in Texas....grabbing a woman by the crotch.

Did someone order a drooling retard? :dunno:

Anyone?

So what are you doing here Shortbus?

Except spewing partisan lies like the mindless sheep you are..
What specific lies are you referring to?

How about "grabbing women by the crotch?"

Trump bragged that CELEBRETIES could do this, but that is not that same as him actually doing, despite your slander and libel.

Tell me, if the criminal mob you promote is so assured of winning, why do you need to come on like Goebbels with slanderous lies? Are you perhaps not NEARLY as confident as the corrupt press makes it seem? :dunno:

Must be what "kissing" is in Texas....grabbing a woman by the crotch.

Did someone order a drooling retard? :dunno:

Anyone?

So what are you doing here Shortbus?

Except spewing partisan lies like the mindless sheep you are..
What specific lies are you referring to?

How about "grabbing women by the crotch?"

Trump bragged that CELEBRETIES could do this, but that is not that same as him actually doing, despite your slander and libel.

Tell me, if the criminal mob you promote is so assured of winning, why do you need to come on like Goebbels with slanderous lies? Are you perhaps not NEARLY as confident as the corrupt press makes it seem? :dunno:
Why did Trump apologize for HIS conduct?

[

Lie, are you phyucking nuts? Those are Trumps own words, my friend

You are lying - are you too stupid to know it? Did your master, George Soros fail to tell you that what you are spreading are lies?

{I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married.}

Those are the actual words, but you didn't post them, instead you took shit from the Soros hate sites and posted it as if it were fact.

{
Unidentified voice: That’s huge news there.

Trump: No, no. Nancy. No this was— And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’ I took her out furniture– I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa!

Bush: Yes. Yes, the Donald has scored!

Trump: Whoa!

Bush: Whoa, my man!}

One thing about you Khmer Rouge types, you never let facts come between you and your shameful party.

TOLD YA that the smart thing to do was to march out women Hillary sexually harassed. You KNOW there are a lot of them. This is Hillary we're talking about.
You seem to have found her guilty of all charges without a smidgen of proof.Thats opposed to the latest Trump scandal in which 6 women confirm Trumps adulterous behavior

Those 6 women gave no proof whatsoever but their word

Donald Trump has accused -himself- of sexually assaulting women. In case you missed it, here's what he himself has said:
**“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

It was only after he essentially admitted to his abuse that many more women started coming forward corroborating his own account of what he's done to many women.
Liberal douche eating moron equates kissing a woman with sexual assault.

Unwanted kisses -have- been called sexual assault, though it's certainly not enshrined in the law:
That "unwanted kiss" is sexual assault

Teen apologizes to CBC reporter after unwanted kiss

In any case, Trump also confessed to grabbing women "by the pussy" and he never mentioned he got consent from the women either. Meanwhile, various women have explicitly stated that they did -not- give consent when Trump kissed or groped them, in terms that sound a lot like sexual assault to me. Case in point:
"Within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat."
Source: Here Are The Women Accusing Donald Trump Of Sexual Assault

Here's another account:
"Shortly after the plane took off, Mr. Trump raised the armrest between them and allegedly began touching her, grabbing her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt, Ms. Leeds told the Times. “He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere. … It was an assault.

Source: A list of the women who’ve accused Donald Trump of sexual assault so far

Three out of six have been busted so far for lying. Busted by a British gentleman on the plane by saying that woman was flat out lying about Trump molesting her. He was sitting directly across from them. And the other two women were busted by family and friends.

I'm not going to bother with the other three for now because when you have Miss America aka Piggy with her humoungous lies about Trump and then these three liars I'm not going to waste my time on any other liars.

British man says Trump accuser is lying about their encounter in first class
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

John SextonPosted at 7:21 pm on October

British man says Trump accuser is lying about their encounter in first class - Hot Air

You seem to have found her guilty of all charges without a smidgen of proof.Thats opposed to the latest Trump scandal in which 6 women confirm Trumps adulterous behavior

Donald Trump has accused -himself- of sexually assaulting women. In case you missed it, here's what he himself has said:
**“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

It was only after he essentially admitted to his abuse that many more women started coming forward corroborating his own account of what he's done to many women.

Unwanted kisses -have- been called sexual assault, though it's certainly not enshrined in the law:

In any case, Trump also confessed to grabbing women "by the pussy" and he never mentioned he got consent from the women either. Meanwhile, various women have explicitly stated that they did -not- give consent when Trump kissed or groped them, in terms that sound a lot like sexual assault to me. Case in point:
"Within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat."

Here's another account:
"Shortly after the plane took off, Mr. Trump raised the armrest between them and allegedly began touching her, grabbing her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt, Ms. Leeds told the Times. “He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere. … It was an assault.

Source: A list of the women who’ve accused Donald Trump of sexual assault so far

Three out of six have been busted so far for lying. Busted by a British gentleman on the plane by saying that woman was flat out lying about Trump molesting her. He was sitting directly across from them. And the other two women were busted by family and friends.

I'm not going to bother with the other three for now because when you have Miss America aka Piggy with her humoungous lies about Trump and then these three liars I'm not going to waste my time on any other liars.

British man says Trump accuser is lying about their encounter in first class - Hot Air
Doest everyone have such a vivid recollection of events that happened close to 40 years ago.

Here's another account:

Doest everyone have such a vivid recollection of events that happened close to 40 years ago.

:lol:

40 years ago. All at the same time. All ready to be interviewed by the media.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And let's not forget Gloria Alred. Big D hitwoman against R candidates. Look Miss Universe was taken out so bad I'm amazed that they had the balls to trot these women out but it's their playbook.

NOW they are trotting out women who claim Trump is triggering bad memories. Not Clinton and his rape accusers. Only Trump is triggering bad memories from their past.

Lamo and desperate.

Here's another account:

:lol:

40 years ago. All at the same time. All ready to be interviewed by the media.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. And let's not forget Gloria Alred. Big D hitwoman against R candidates. Look Miss Universe was taken out so bad I'm amazed that they had the balls to trot these women out but it's their playbook.

NOW they are trotting out women who claim Trump is triggering bad memories. Not Clinton and his rape accusers. Only Trump is triggering bad memories from their past.

Lamo and desperate.

14716255_10157716293445515_9131342003844700372_n-jpg.94280

Grabbing these ladies by the pussy sure sounds like sexual assault to me
WHo did he grab by the pussy douche bag?
You have no idea? You haven't read the many stories? Where the phyuck have you had your head buried

He's a Trump supporter, what did you expect? Their claim to fame is their vitriol, not their research skills :p. It falls upon the rest of us to educate them...
“It made me feel like, ‘See? This is what I was saying,” Harth says in the new interview. “He’s saying in his words what he does. How can people not believe me now?’” However, her anger was reignited when Trump denied during Sunday’s debate that his comments reflected anything he had actually done. She said that “He lied. He lied and it made me angry that he did that.”

On “Inside Edition,” here’s how Harth describes the alleged attacks:

1. “Donald placed me right next to him, and that was the time when he started to go for it. He had his hand on my leg, moving forward, went for it, touching my private parts. I got up and I just said, ‘I got to go to the bathroom.’ My way of dealing with this was to flee the area.”
  2. “He is pushing me up against the wall, forcing a kiss on me, and again with his hands all over my body and up my dress with his hands.”
  3. “It turned into a wrestling match. He started to kiss me, had his hands all over me, and again had his hands up my dress.”
Her ex-husband, George Houraney, backs up her story. “She said, ‘He kept trying to grope me under the table,’” he recalled. “And I said, ‘What are you talking about? I said, ‘Maybe he was just…’and she said, ‘No, no, no. He wasn’t playing a game. This was just dead serious.’”

Source: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser On ‘Pussy Grab’ Tape: ‘See? This Is What I Was Saying!’

Now I remember Jill Narth. She and her ex husband put a squeeze play on Trump in the 90's. Oh we should start a thread on these accusers. I've got the dirt on Narth.

Ok here's what I have on Harth. This goes back to the 90's. Her then husband was suing the Trump corporation for some work that he did. To put a squeeze play on Trump and get a settlement out of court she charged him with attempted rape.

Now get ready. And someone should bitch slap the shit out of Inside Edition for not doing any research into this before they let her blather on in their interview.

"Trump denied the allegations in the lawsuit, which was withdrawn less than a month after its filing.

Around that same time, Harth’s husband, George Houraney, was suing Trump for breach of contract, and Trump dismissed Harth’s lawsuit as “a desperate attempt to get me to settle a case they can’t win.”

READY THIS IS FROM HER INTERVIEW IN FEBRUARY/2016 WITH LAWNEWZ

In her interview with LawNews, Harth said that she was “pressured” to file the lawsuit and did so “under duress,” adding, “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in a different way.”"

READY? Check the headline. Trust me. Read the interview and get it out there.

Donald Trump’s Former Attempted Rape Accuser Now Says She’d Vote For Him (Report)

“I have nothing but good things to say about Donald,” woman who once sued Trump says

Tim Kenneally | February 23, 2016 @ 4:56 PM

:lmao: Talk about a hit job these asswipes have done on Trump. Was Jill lying then? Or is she lying now?

Donald Trump Accuser Now Says She'd Vote For Him

Ok here's what I have on Harth. This goes back to the 90's. Her then husband was suing the Trump corporation for some work that he did. To put a squeeze play on Trump and get a settlement out of court she charged him with attempted rape.

Now get ready. And someone should bitch slap the shit out of Inside Edition for not doing any research into this before they let her blather on in their interview.

"Trump denied the allegations in the lawsuit, which was withdrawn less than a month after its filing.

Around that same time, Harth’s husband, George Houraney, was suing Trump for breach of contract, and Trump dismissed Harth’s lawsuit as “a desperate attempt to get me to settle a case they can’t win.”

READY THIS IS FROM HER INTERVIEW IN FEBRUARY/2016 WITH LAWNEWZ

In her interview with LawNews, Harth said that she was “pressured” to file the lawsuit and did so “under duress,” adding, “The allegations were twisted and embellished. Everything could be looked at in a different way.”"

READY? Check the headline. Trust me. Read the interview and get it out there.

Donald Trump’s Former Attempted Rape Accuser Now Says She’d Vote For Him (Report)

“I have nothing but good things to say about Donald,” woman who once sued Trump says

Tim Kenneally | February 23, 2016 @ 4:56 PM

:lmao: Talk about a hit job these asswipes have done on Trump. Was Jill lying then? Or is she lying now?

Donald Trump Accuser Now Says She'd Vote For Him

Jill Harth's allegations are serious and should be treated as such. Also, I clicked on one of the links in the article from Lawnewz that I'd brought up earlier and found some rather interesting information. It actually gives very plausible explanations as to why she has changed her stance on Trump. Here's an excerpt:
Harth first met Trump in 1992 when she and her then-husband, George Houraney, were in the beauty pageant business. She used to run a model search called the American Dream Calendar Girl. Trump went into business with the couple, and agreed to sponsor some of their events. But, she says, shortly after their first pageant contest together, things quickly went south with their business relationship after she says she rebuffed his repeated, and unending sexual advances.

“It was in one of the children’s room of Mar-a-Lago. He is showing this mural and the next thing I know he was pushing me up against the wall, and was making a move on me, and was all over me and again I was taken aback. I was shocked he was doing this and there were people around. It was unsettling, I was nervous, and I couldn’t understand why he was doing with me. I had to push him off of me,” she recounted.**

In 1995, the couple’s company, American Dream, sued Trump for breach of contract, and it was during that case that Harth said comments from Trump put her over the edge.

“We were in the elevator on the way to a deposition and he said to his lawyer, ‘see I told you she was a great piece of ass’ meaning he had already gotten me and that set me off to no end, and then I was ready to go with the harassment,” Harth said. Shortly after, in 1997, Harth filed her sexual harassment lawsuit in federal court. She quickly withdrew it after she said Trump agreed to settle with her husband on the contract claims. Abrams questioned why she would do that if she claims the allegations are true.

“I was under the control of my husband who was kind of the boss, I wanted to be over with and done with,” she said, adding that it was a stipulation of the settlement that she withdraw her sexual harassment claims.

Harth said she thought she put this behind her when she saw Trump recently while accompanying two supporters at a Trump rally.

“I said to him in a conversation if anyone brings up to me anything about that past, I am not going to say anything negative and he thanked me for that,” Harth told Abrams, “I thought that was an agreement that he wasn’t going to say anything and I wasn’t going to say anything either. That answer was my way of not starting trouble.”

In February LawNewz obtained a copy of the $125 million lawsuit, which had been buried deep in a federal archive warehouse in Kansas City, Missouri.

After we posted our story, Trump special counsel Michael Cohen responded by saying, “there is no truth to the story at all.” Harth said she grew even more upset after the The New York Times published a story about Trump’s treatment of women and included her deposition statement which said Trump groped her under the table at the Oak Room of the Plaza Hotel during a business meeting. Trump blasted the story as “false.”

@realDonaldTrump @nytimes I didn’t lie. You did. stop having your daughter lie for you. You don’t give a dam what damage this caused me

— Jill Harth (@jillharth) June 24, 2016

“I’m angry, I’m angry that he is saying this never happened,” she told Abrams. Harth said that she was prompted to retain legal counsel this spring after seeing Ivanka Trump‘s recent interview on CBS when she said her father’s “not a groper.”

“I’m not in every interaction my father has. But he’s not a groper.” More from@IvankaTrump@CBSThisMorninghttps://t.co/DcevG8mKOi

— Norah O’Donnell (@NorahODonnell) May 18, 2016

“She was ten years old at the time, she was playing with crayons. She didnt know what her father was like. He was out gallivanting about. She was wrong to say he wasn’t a groper,” Harth said.

Source: INTERVIEW: Jill Harth Talks About When She Says Donald Trump Sexually Assaulted Her Repeatedly

Forum List

Back