Go Tea Party

I love how their supporters are somehow convinced the tea party freshmen are somehow less corruptible than regular mortals, Hint: a freshman congressman these days owes a lot of favors on day one and we already know they like cash, Want to justify your belief that this collection of used car salesmen and lawyers are morally superior?
Hint. YOu are wrong.

I'm enthusiastic about the TEA party. Republicans don't see it but the more of these guys they elect; the more of the center they give up. Usually you have to claw tooth and nail to get the center and here the GOP is...just giving it away on their own. Too damn funny. Every Presidential election is won by getting the plurality of the center.

I'll be interested to see what happens when TEA partiers start disagreeing with each other. I'm guessing they'll bring back dueling, talks of secession, etc... It should be fun watching the GOP marginalize itself and eventually go the way of the Whig party.

If I were David Dewhirst I'd be scared shitless about the upcoming Lt. Gov election in Texas.

So you're good with radicals as long as they're radical leftists? Tell me Democrats haven't marginalized themselves with the likes of Harry Reid,Barney Frank,Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, Duncan Hunter, Barbara Lee, Chris Dodd, Carolyn Maloney, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc, etc, etc...
It's going to take some "radical" conservatives to get us back on the path to prosperity.

There are many more moderate Democrats left than there are moderate Republicans.

The TEA party virus is infecting the Republican party. As with all viruses; one or two things happen....either the virus is eradicated or it kills the host.

The ultimate triumph of moderation is that eventually, every member of Congress has to be "for" something. The Constitution gives Congress the power to tax and spend and not much else that effects the day to day lives of Americans. So eventually, these mutants will have to actually agree to spend some money. Then you'll see the fur fly. Perhaps the GOP will go into remission as the cancer is treated. Maybe not.

In either eventuality; they are sacrificing the middle which is just fine by me. GO TEA PARTY!

Too funny, moderates are going for Romney by 7 points...this nation is rejecting progressivism...see the last 3 elections kiddo.

Yea I can barely contain my enthusiasm. Years of deadlock with nothing accomplished by either side. Not to mention one side who believes compromise is a dirty word. It will be just fantastic.
I agree. Hopefully, the democrats will start to compromise after they get their asses handed to them a second straight time.

Democrats believe the Meaning of Compromise is you agree to 99% of they want, and you get one tiny thing you wanted. If you don't they say look we gave them what they wanted and still they wont support us.

lol

The 3 and a half years since Obama has taken office has been the most Partisan least Compromising Time in US politics in Generations......

handjob.gif

Gee.....you noticed that, huh??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]​

I love how their supporters are somehow convinced the tea party freshmen are somehow less corruptible than regular mortals, Hint: a freshman congressman these days owes a lot of favors on day one and we already know they like cash, Want to justify your belief that this collection of used car salesmen and lawyers are morally superior?
Hint. YOu are wrong.

And you guys say we have too much faith in politicians and the government. LOL are you in for a huge letdown when these people turn out to be just as crooked and buyable as any other jerk who decided to run for national office.

So you're good with radicals as long as they're radical leftists? Tell me Democrats haven't marginalized themselves with the likes of Harry Reid,Barney Frank,Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, Duncan Hunter, Barbara Lee, Chris Dodd, Carolyn Maloney, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc, etc, etc...
It's going to take some "radical" conservatives to get us back on the path to prosperity.

There are many more moderate Democrats left than there are moderate Republicans.

The TEA party virus is infecting the Republican party. As with all viruses; one or two things happen....either the virus is eradicated or it kills the host.

The ultimate triumph of moderation is that eventually, every member of Congress has to be "for" something. The Constitution gives Congress the power to tax and spend and not much else that effects the day to day lives of Americans. So eventually, these mutants will have to actually agree to spend some money. Then you'll see the fur fly. Perhaps the GOP will go into remission as the cancer is treated. Maybe not.

In either eventuality; they are sacrificing the middle which is just fine by me. GO TEA PARTY!

Too funny, moderates are going for Romney by 7 points.

Yes Romney is a moderate so he has appeal. He will lose the election however since he has so many other negatives. And when that happens, I hardly think the GOP (or whats left of it) will trot out another moderate again in 2016. Maybe but losing twice should tell you guys something. It told the Democrats plenty.

...this nation is rejecting progressivism...see the last 3 elections kiddo

President Obama has a very comfortable lead in the Electoral vote and will win easily over Governor Romney in November.

The T.E.A party is the cure that this country needs. There are more right leaning moderates than left, and given the abject failure of this current President, the T.E.A. parties job is even easier than 2010.
The Job? Oh...okay. Now THAT is funny.

But make no mistake, we are not going to treat it like it as easy. We are going to get out there (like what happened in Texas with Cruz and what happened when we backed down the Mayors of this country when they thought they had a right to deny people) and we are going to be loud, and we are going to be in Townhall meetings, and we are going to be at public events and we are going to show America what it means to defeat TWO political parties, two years running.

Small mind; big dreams. But if you're going to dream; dream big.

Yea I can barely contain my enthusiasm. Years of deadlock with nothing accomplished by either side. Not to mention one side who believes compromise is a dirty word. It will be just fantastic.
I agree. Hopefully, the democrats will start to compromise after they get their asses handed to them a second straight time.

Democrats believe the Meaning of Compromise is you agree to 99% of they want, and you get one tiny thing you wanted. If you don't they say look we gave them what they wanted and still they wont support us.

lol

The 3 and a half years since Obama has taken office has been the most Partisan least Compromising Time in US politics in Generations, and only a Complete Partisan Hack would try and blame that all on one side or the other.

Obama had near Super majorities For 2 years, and was so Unwilling to Budge he had to use Bribes, and Kick Backs to buy the couple of Republican Votes needed to Pass anything. Had he been more Willing to Compromise he could have accomplished so much.

But instead he chose to be a Partisan Hack asshole and Accomplish almost Nothing in those 2 years other than the ACA and Stimulus. Nothing on Entitlement Reforms, Nothing on Immigration Nothing on a whole list of Issues that Dems talk about now, but did not even try to do then.

Nothing of what you said is based in reality. Well done.

Hell, that's the whole Democrat plan, isn't it Lakhota? Shut down private businesses and create more government dependents?

It seems to me you'd be happy about it, it melds so perfectly with O'Bummer's re-election strategy...

Democrats have a secret weapon. They intend to divide hispanics by telling cubans that mexicans hate them and telling mexicans that cubans want all the mexicans deported.

lol

The 3 and a half years since Obama has taken office has been the most Partisan least Compromising Time in US politics in Generations, and only a Complete Partisan Hack would try and blame that all on one side or the other.

Obama had near Super majorities For 2 years, and was so Unwilling to Budge he had to use Bribes, and Kick Backs to buy the couple of Republican Votes needed to Pass anything. Had he been more Willing to Compromise he could have accomplished so much.

But instead he chose to be a Partisan Hack asshole and Accomplish almost Nothing in those 2 years other than the ACA and Stimulus. Nothing on Entitlement Reforms, Nothing on Immigration Nothing on a whole list of Issues that Dems talk about now, but did not even try to do then.

Nothing of what you said is based in reality. Well done.

Yeah, that was a fascinating version of history. It is interesting how every GOP member from A-Z has talked about repealing the ACA...according to Charles there; they were willing to compromise all along but NOW they want to repeal it. Either everyone's memory on the subject is off or Charles is spinning some yarns.

The Public Unions and Welfare Programs are about to Fundamentally Change! Yup!

Forum List

Back