Go Pack Go

Screw the cheese heads. But it's a great place to watch a football game and Packer fans treat visitors well. Okay, maybe screw 'em was a bit harsh. Just sick, and jealous, of the Pack winning.

I don't see why Rodgers doesn't catch more shot for being a choke artist .

Green Bay is fly over country....... on our way to Dallas.

3c9dd4c2dffb8e41adb5622b1380d8bd.jpg

Beat those snowflake Giants.
BOOOO!!!!! I hate the Packers for beating my Steelers several years ago in the super bowl! Go Giants! Not a fan of them either but I despise Packers. My Steelers are dismantling the Dolphins right now.

yeah how bout screw pack screw?:biggrin:

until the cheatriots came along and tainted the sport forever i USED to hate the cowboys most my life however now the packers have now replaced them as my most hated team if you dont count the cheats and that is because here in the midwest where i live,it feels like I fucking live in green bay.I cant go anywhere without seeing fucking green bay packers stuff everywhere i go.:mad:

Now I could understand that if it was the BEARS since they are in the midwest but the fucking packers?:mad: and the thing is growing up when i was little and they were horrible it was UNHEARD of to see packer stuff.God i wish they had stayed horrible all these freaking bandwagon fans here.:mad:

If the Pukers wind up in the SB with the Pats, I wonder who the announcers will slobber all over the most - Brady or Rogers? Who will the refs favor more? It might cause riots.
you're joking right? lol the NFL announcers ALWAYS kiss the asses of the cheatriots and ignore what frauds they are.they always kiss belicheats ass calling him the greatest coach ever ignoring how till brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet,he was a nobody,a complete loser who only had ONE WINNING SEASON in the five years he was in cleveland.He comes to boston and brady comes out of nowhere and lights up the league when belicheat did not even think he was good enough to be their opening day starter and they then start winning games and now all of a sudden he is the greatest coach ever?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
If the Pukers wind up in the SB with the Pats, I wonder who the announcers will slobber all over the most - Brady or Rogers? Who will the refs favor more? It might cause riots.
you're joking right? lol the NFL announcers ALWAYS kiss the asses of the cheatriots and ignore what frauds they are.they always kiss belicheats ass calling him the greatest coach ever ignoring how till brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet,he was a nobody,a complete loser who only had ONE WINNING SEASON in the five years he was in cleveland.He comes to boston and brady comes out of nowhere and lights up the league when belicheat did not even think he was good enough to be their opening day starter and they then start winning games and now all of a sudden he is the greatest coach ever?:cuckoo:
Ask any fans of NFC North teams other than the Pukers about ref favoritism and all the revolting man-love the Pukers constantly get. Started with Favre and continues with Rogers. All the announcers are constantly fawning all over Rogers. If he was there in front of them, they'd probably start sucking his dick. Same with Brady.

Glad the Pack knocked off the Giants. Now the Cowboys got to beat that ass

I'm a Packer fan. Hope they beat Dallas next Sunday but I have my doubts about it. However, if they do beat Dallas I think they will make it to the Super Bowl.

I'm a Packer fan. Hope they beat Dallas next Sunday but I have my doubts about it. However, if they do beat Dallas I think they will make it to the Super Bowl.

GB all banged up now so it won't happen

coo

It used to be in the past it would be a no brainer i would root for the pack to beat the cowboys ,they used to always be my most hated team,however even though i live in the midwest it feels like i live in fucking greey bay.:mad: that is because everywhere i go all i see is fucking green bay packers stuff everywhere,it makes me sick to my stomach.:mad:

I could understand it if it was chicago bears stuff the fact i live in the midwest so i would be cool with the bears because of that but fucking green bay everywhere in the MIDWEST of all places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

the thing is back in the 70's and 80's when they were horrible it was unheard of to see packer stuff here,now all of a sudden they are EVERYWHERE?
fucking bandwagon midwest people fucking make me sick.:mad:go cowboys.

Forum List

Back