Go Oregon St!

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Seven minutes left. I hope they pull this off. Even though it will put Oklahoma at #1, I'd rather see Missouri there.

"On any given gameday..." It can happen to any team.

Congratulations to the Oregon State Beavers. Helluva game.

Mizzou is awesome. I imagine my Sooners will be meeting the Tigers in the Big 12 Title game again this season. Daniels is a terrific QB., but so is our Cherokee Kid.

I'm inclined to think that both OU and UGA will win their games on Saturday...and that likely votes will split. We'll see.

1BOOMERCALL.png

1SOONERCALL.png

Mizzou is awesome. I imagine my Sooners will be meeting the Tigers in the Big 12 Title game again this season. Daniels is a terrific QB., but so is our Cherokee Kid.

That game will decide which goes to the National Championship....I thought against USC. I don't know who they'll face now, probably one of the SEC teams. My guess will be either Georgia or Alabama. I don't see either going undefeated, though. They'll meet on Saturday, and they'll meet again at the SEC championship. Basically, my guess is the BCS championship will be the Big 12 champion against the SEC champion. The Big 12 champs will go in undefeated...I just don't see that being the case for an SEC team.

I don't know why Florida and LSU are in the Top 5, neither have any depth. I predicted at least two losses for each.

Like I said, Florida has no depth. They just had their first of the two losses I predicted. The next will come to Georgia, and probably Vanderbilt. :lol:

Forum List

Back