Go On Record Here About The Mandate

How Do You Feel About A Health Insurance Mandate?

• A Mandate is A Violation of Liberty and Freedom

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • I'm Okay With A Mandate

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I'm Indifferent

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I Think The Government Should Mandate A Voter ID

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
No sweetie. You can go to the ER. And if you are rich enough to go on an intercontinental vacation, you should be able to pay the doctor, or go back to France for your FREE operation. See how that works?

Here's an idea. Maybe our hospitals can start billing foreign governments.

Last edited:
No sweetie. You can go to the ER. And if you are rich enough to go on an intercontinental vacation, you should be able to pay the doctor, or go back to France for your FREE operation. See how that works?
And if I'm an "illegal" as you call them, I deserve to die ? :eusa_eh:

If not, dont let someone say "Illegals have more freedom now than Americans for emergency room treatment." ! Come on !

We are human beings or nor ?

Last edited:
Illegals have more freedom now than Americans for emergency room treatment.
Ohhh come one !!!!

If you come in France (for hollidays for example, or if you are installed illegally, whatever, I dont care), and you get very sick, or that you need an operation, we will not say "you are illegal, so, sorry man, but you need to die ! "

NO !!! you receive healthcare, for free! Cause your are in danger!

You prefer to die ? I dont think so ...

But you, if I come to your country, and I get sick, you let me die on the roadside ?

:cuckoo:

No, you will get treated and billed. The medical care will be first rate, the bill will be enormous and if the care is in a private hospital, once stabilized, you will be moved to a public hospital. There local taxpayers will fund your continuing care, for which you will also be billed.

Last edited:
On the short term....it looks like it will be all to attractive for small businesses to drop you and pay you money to hope into an exchange...whereby you become subsidized in several respects by the American Taxpayer.

Just Great !

Exactly.

Those that don't have insurance will be covered, via this new tax, by all of us who have insurance and who pay taxes.

As usual. The taxpayers and producers will get hosed once more to care for those without.

Just great.

Your "understanding" of the ACA is a mystery. Where do you get your information?

If YOU have insurance YOU don't have anything to worry about. YOU will not be paying for the freeloaders....they will be paying for themselves.

A change from all of us paying for the freeloaders.

I will of course be paying even higher premiums as will you.

What happens if the freeloaders can't or won't pay? I doubt the IRS will be getting any money from them now or in the future.

So who do you think will be paying their HC bills once again??

CBO, Jan. 11, 2010: Overall, CBO estimates that premiums for Bronze plans purchased individually in 2016 would probably average between $4,500 and $5,000 for single policies and between $12,000 and $12,500 for family policies.

FactCheck.org : How Much Is the Obamacare ‘Tax’?

Of course, CBO estimates will rise.

A little off topic, but does anyone know if the hospital will notify the IRS if someone comes in uninsured? And if that's the case, will the "undocumented" be reported to ICE since they don't pay taxes?

I'm sure The Federal Government will refuse to act, and obstruct anyone else from doing so.

You are probably right. IRS has thousands of new auditors to field the calls: ICE will claim they are understaffed.

How can people be ok with this?

no kidding, and they talked about Bush, yet just bend over for something like this..
this is why we need to vote Obama out to stop this monster

You are probably right. IRS has thousands of new auditors to field the calls: ICE will claim they are understaffed.

How can people be ok with this?

Because many only see possible Freebies. They don't realize what they have to give up to get those possible Freebies. Big Brother now owns their bodies. He will do with them as he sees fit. And those celebrating this now, aren't gonna like what Big Brother controlling their bodies really means. Nothing is free. There's always a price to pay. And the People are gonna pay both in Money and loss of Freedom & Liberty. It's very sad.

Inthemiddle hit the nail on the head.

IMO, based on the tax founded constitutionality, what Obama and the Democrats essentially did was raise taxes on every American with a tax credit of 100% of that increase IF you choose to purchase a GOVERNMENT APPROVED insurance policy, or receive a GOVERNMENT APPROVED waiver.

If you can prove that you can't afford a Government Approved healthcare insurance plan, the tax increase will be waived, plus you will receive a tax payer subsidized entitlement to a Government Approved healthcare plan.

Then if it is a tax how come the bill that made it legal did not originate in the House ways and means committee like every other tax?

That's a really good question.

no it's not a good point. the decision explains with precedent cited. read the decision

IMO, based on the tax founded constitutionality, what Obama and the Democrats essentially did was raise taxes on every American with a tax credit of 100% of that increase IF you choose to purchase a GOVERNMENT APPROVED insurance policy, or receive a GOVERNMENT APPROVED waiver.

If you can prove that you can't afford a Government Approved healthcare insurance plan, the tax increase will be waived, plus you will receive a tax payer subsidized entitlement to a Government Approved healthcare plan.

Then if it is a tax how come the bill that made it legal did not originate in the House ways and means committee like every other tax?

read the decision. it explains everything. :eek:

read the decision. it explains everything. :eek:

No. It sure doesn't.

I thought it was a tax not a mandate.

gawd, you people are dumb as dirt as well as pathetic. :lmao:

the mandate is neither a tax nor a penalty.

the mandate requires a shared responsibility payment of those who do not purchase health insurance.

the shared responsibility payment is the penalty that was ruled a tax for constitutional purposes.

read the fucking manual. :lmao:
Not surprising your link lead me to error the webpage cannot be found your response looks like it came right out of the DNC talking points manual shared responsibility payment you know that sounds a lot like the Presidents famed shared sacrifice talking point poor job at deception.

I thought it was a tax not a mandate.

gawd, you people are dumb as dirt as well as pathetic. :lmao:

the mandate is neither a tax nor a penalty.

the mandate requires a shared responsibility payment of those who do not purchase health insurance.

the shared responsibility payment is the penalty that was ruled a tax for constitutional purposes.

read the fucking manual. :lmao:
Not surprising your link lead me to error the webpage cannot be found your response looks like it came right out of the DNC talking points manual shared responsibility payment you know that sounds a lot like the Presidents famed shared sacrifice talking point poor job at deception.

moron, your browser is probably stuck on stupid, like you are:

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf

Forum List

Back