GO OBAMA GO!!! Go get 'em oh great One!!!

Obama wants sooooooooooooo badly to maintain his image of standing over a downed BP executive with his "boot on the throat".

In the minds of liberals all over the country, they are having collective gorgasms just at the pure daydream thought of Obama standing over top of a BP exec, while wearing an ACORN t-shirt, with his boot firmly planted and grinding in the BP execs throat, while holding in one hand a bird from the gulf coast, and in the other an arrest warrant for crimes on the environment.

We must realize the only people truly celebrating this oil disaster is the left. They are cherishing this moment like Christmas or a newborn child. To think, on EARTH DAY of all days, a massive oil rig "accident" that will be the poster event for the liberal anti-industry movement for the next 50 years.

It's almost as Lord Obama himself flew down from the heavens and granted them this unlikely miracle of political spin.

Because if you sit in a quite field, with no noise, and listen hard, you can hear the faint voices of liberals nationwide, millions of them, in coffee shops and professors lounges, uttering the phrase "It's tragic that it had to happen.............but in a way I'm glad it did because now we have a tragedy to use as leverage." While deep inside their little personal Obama cheerleader is yelling "Thank you Obama for this event, we are now righteous in our words!!!"

you will go far here.

None of us were born yesterday. There are politics in everything, but I would challenge you to find ANYONE in solid mental health to see this oil spill as a good thing. I include the BP oil executives. I really hate to see a thread get this twisted.

ixtox1.jpg

i challenge you to a knife fight at berry park at dawn.

you will go far here.

None of us were born yesterday. There are politics in everything, but I would challenge you to find ANYONE in solid mental health to see this oil spill as a good thing. I include the BP oil executives. I really hate to see a thread get this twisted.

ixtox1.jpg

Is this more encouraging bravado for the weak-minded, or is this a bonafied challenge?

munchkins-street-gangs.jpg

Last edited:
i believe the oil spill accident was a ttack on us.why did a new bunch of people show up that day ?.and as soon as they leave the blast.and oil spill hmmm

ixtox1.jpg

Is this more encouraging bravado for the weak-minded, or is this a bonafied challenge?

munchkins-street-gangs.jpg

you need target practice.

your post made zero sense, maybe you wanted to address the OP.

Obama wants sooooooooooooo badly to maintain his image of standing over a downed BP executive with his "boot on the throat".

In the minds of liberals all over the country, they are having collective gorgasms just at the pure daydream thought of Obama standing over top of a BP exec, while wearing an ACORN t-shirt, with his boot firmly planted and grinding in the BP execs throat, while holding in one hand a bird from the gulf coast, and in the other an arrest warrant for crimes on the environment.

We must realize the only people truly celebrating this oil disaster is the left. They are cherishing this moment like Christmas or a newborn child. To think, on EARTH DAY of all days, a massive oil rig "accident" that will be the poster event for the liberal anti-industry movement for the next 50 years.

It's almost as Lord Obama himself flew down from the heavens and granted them this unlikely miracle of political spin.

Because if you sit in a quite field, with no noise, and listen hard, you can hear the faint voices of liberals nationwide, millions of them, in coffee shops and professors lounges, uttering the phrase "It's tragic that it had to happen.............but in a way I'm glad it did because now we have a tragedy to use as leverage." While deep inside their little personal Obama cheerleader is yelling "Thank you Obama for this event, we are now righteous in our words!!!"

The 'images' and 'joy' on the left you created in your post are YOURS, not anyone else's...

Have you ever heard of a bleeding heart Republican?
Paul Craig Roberts - the father of Reaganomics

Forum List

Back