Go newt!

Just remember its a marathon not a sprint. Newt can't stay with Mitt over the long-haul.

Based upon?

funding... organization...

mitt is prepared for the long haul.

plus, even most of newt's supporters aren't saying publicly that they want him to be president. they're saying (as palin did) that they want a "brokered convention".

that doesn't mean newt can't get the nomination. it just means it's unlikely.

Just remember its a marathon not a sprint. Newt can't stay with Mitt over the long-haul.

Based upon?

Money and organization. VA for one. Newt is not even on the ballot. He's more of a bullshit-artist than a great leader/manager. Mitt has much more management skill and experience on his resume'.

Newt is not favored by the GOP "establishment", meaning he has no chance in the general election. Its winning in November that counts.

I think the SC Primary should replace SNL. It is funnier!!

GO NEWT!

Based upon?

Money and organization. VA for one. Newt is not even on the ballot. He's more of a bullshit-artist than a great leader/manager. Mitt has much more management skill and experience on his resume'.

Newt is not favored by the GOP "establishment", meaning he has no chance in the general election. Its winning in November that counts.

Winning the most important thing.

I am impressed. NOT!!

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

I find optimism difficult to come by.

Based upon?

Winning the most important thing. I am impressed. NOT!!

Cool link. $454B a year is big money, even in DC. Which candidate and party has the best chance of cutting spending and reducing the Debt?

Winning the most important thing. I am impressed. NOT!!

Cool link. $454B a year is big money, even in DC. Which candidate and party has the best chance of cutting spending and reducing the Debt?

That would be Newt, the NECON? :lol:

GO NEWT!

It's all part of the plan. Keep the Republican primary season going as long as possible. It's working quite well so far....

It's all part of the plan. Keep the Republican primary season going as long as possible. It's working quite well so far....

well, you might want to talk to sarah palin about that. it's what *she* said she wanted.

i guess it keeps her paychecks coming.

The RNC changed their primary rules to apportion the electoral votes for all primary elections held before April (rather than winner take all) . Why do you think they did that Jillian? :lol:

I like it.

Forum List

Back