Go John Boehner

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
He said "Hell NO" "Hell NO" and de gavel she done come down.. JOhn Boehner.. you will do well to remember the "dignity" of the house//

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's making a bunch of empty rhetoric and empty actions.

Typical.

"You can only ignore the will of the people for so long and get away with it."

A lesson the Republicans learned full well in 2006.

And one the Democratics are about to learn as well...

I guess they didn't pay attention...

We'll see in November. Though if the economy is good, they won't lose both the house and the senate. Or perhaps either.

And one the Democratics are about to learn as well...

I guess they didn't pay attention...

We'll see in November. Though if the economy is good, they won't lose both the house and the senate. Or perhaps either.

If unemployment remains at 10%, you can claim the economy is improving by leaps and bounds and America won't be buying it... Your Democratics will lose...

If unemployment remains at 10%, you can claim the economy is improving by leaps and bounds and America won't be buying it... Your Democratics will lose...

A little more honesty in your post house? Not my Democrats. I'm merely saying if the economy is booming then the so called slaughter that is going to occur will not happen. Dems will lose seats, but not as many.

What dignity were they referring to? The dignity of theft, corruption, and murder isn't any dignity I'd want any part of.

A little more honesty in your post house? Not my Democrats. I'm merely saying if the economy is booming then the so called slaughter that is going to occur will not happen. Dems will lose seats, but not as many.

I'm getting tired of you calling me dishonest, junior...

all democwat every day in every way, you're just too chickenshit to own it.

I'm getting tired of you calling me a Democrat, House. I am honest enough to not call you a Republican, despite the fact I'm sure several people on here do so.

I'm merely saying if the economy is booming then the so called slaughter that is going to occur will not happen. Dems will lose seats, but not as many.

I haven't seen one economist stupid enough to predict the economy will be booming come November...

Come back to reality....

I'm getting tired of you calling me a Democrat, House. I am honest enough to not call you a Republican, despite the fact I'm sure several people on here do so.

Fine, liberal then...

If you want to be considered Centrist then you'll have to oppose both sides and not just concentrate on opposing one side... Thems the rulez...

I haven't seen one economist stupid enough to predict the economy will be booming come November...

Come back to reality....

I never said it was. I said if. Keyword: If.

If...

Big word, but meaningless when not applied to reality...

If the sun explodes tomorrow we'll all die... Well, duh, but what are the odds of that happening REALLY?

The Economy will NOT be "booming" come November...

Forum List

Back