Go fund me for illegal immigrants?

You're playing the short-term, butthurt, grievance warrior. Over the long run, everything you hate made America what it is today.
I'm not "playing" anything. If you wish to go into denial about the harms of immigration in 2018, that's up to you. Luckily, we have a president who isn't doing that.
Your type has been harping about the dangers of immigration since the founding of the nation

Your type has been harping about the dangers of immigration since the founding of the nation
Not hardly. When the nation was founded, it needed people to help build it up. The optimum population (relative to resource base), according to most geographers, is about 30 million. That point was reached in 1860. Since then the country has been overpopulating, and since 1965, it has been multicuturalizing to the point where it now, culturally and populationwise, is a mess.

And I listed HARMS, not dangers.

YEAH< >> MY TYPE >> AMERICAN PROTECTIONIST. Protect the American people from all those who would do them harm.

th

Forum List

Back