Go fund me account for the wall

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Washington Post reporter tries to shut down border wall GoFundMe — and gets denied

Dims can't even stand the thought of Americans wanting to give their own money to secure the border, so they even tried to shut down a Go Fund Me account to fund the wall.

The goal is $5 billion, but what is sad is, not only is the government unwilling to do it, to build the entire wall it would take 5 times that amount.

But alas, if there is a war abroad or sanctuary city to fund or those in Washington who want to fund the study of the sexual practices of a wart hog, there is plenty of tax payer money to go round, isn't there?

If it weren't for corrupt Liberal Judges that have poisoned our Judicial System and undermined The Rule of Law, Sanctuary Cities are abolished by now.

Not sure how it works but I was reading the GFM guarantee to where they essentially pay you back if one of their campaigns swindles their donors.....

Thats a lot of exposure in this case.

I say we compromise...

Build the wall and since the Mexicans have declined to acquiesce to our demand that they foot the bill, we make Canada pay for it, the Canadians are way too nice to say no not to mention the fact that it's all Canada's fault that it gets so cold in the winter.

Forum List

Back