Go Fly a Kite

Huh?

leave this space blank
Sep 17, 2009
areyoushittin'me?
5210728730_1f172dc1f8_z.jpg
5213091665_cfe0386603_z.jpg

ooooooooo i love to fly kites....we use a high strength fishing string and go to thunderhill...we have to use gloves....but oooooooo the thrill of it....

nice tail btw

i had a wondeful golden....hector...we took him up on the roan one day...i noticed some guys with huge packs on...they were flying stunt kites....expensive ass stunt kites...hector was by my side....he was a loyal dog....one of the stunt kites begins to falter in the wind.....everyone including hector looked up...the kite begins a descent...hector begins to run towards the kite...i am running after hector....the kite owners is running towards his kite..to this day we have no clue what turned hector 3 ft from the kite...i just remember being overjoyed that i was not buying this dude a new kite.....

moral of the story....keep the damn dog on leash

i had a wondeful golden....hector...we took him up on the roan one day...i noticed some guys with huge packs on...they were flying stunt kites....expensive ass stunt kites...hector was by my side....he was a loyal dog....one of the stunt kites begins to falter in the wind.....everyone including hector looked up...the kite begins a descent...hector begins to run towards the kite...i am running after hector....the kite owners is running towards his kite..to this day we have no clue what turned hector 3 ft from the kite...i just remember being overjoyed that i was not buying this dude a new kite.....

I think Hector was smarter than you thought (think?).

He realized that he was not an Airdale...:lol:

This is totally...heck, I'm nearly at a loss for words...at least choosing the best to describe this...A MUST SEE>>>

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69flRylQRo[/ame]

Forum List

Back