GO DONALD! ... Trump demands $5 million from CNN to participate in next Republican debate

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Donating it to the disabled Veterans... NOT DISABLED JOURNALISTS!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Look up and see how much MONEY CNN MADE on the last debate which was their HIGHEST RATED SHOW OF ALL TIME!

The Washington Times ^ | 11/30/2015 | Victor Morton
Like a star football player holding out before training camp, Donald Trump said he may demand CNN pay him to be in next presidential debate. At a campaign rally in Macon, Georgia, Mr. Trump said he pulls in such big ratings that he deserves $5 million from CNN. "I won't do the debate unless they pay me 5 million dollars," said the real-estate tycoon worth billions. Mr. Trump told his audience at the rally, according to CBS News, that the network was treating him unfairly, over its coverage of his meeting with black pastors earlier in the day. He then...

Hahahaha!!! This guy is pure genius. Everyone hates the media. He's trolling them like clowns now. And fuck it....we love it.

CNN would pay it. Without him....nobody is watching.

I can't believe anyone has wasted their time watching any of these things to begin with. I heard that not even Rush Limbaugh watches them. lol I don't know if that is true. Seems odd. How does he do his job? Just the highlight reels?

Donating it to the disabled Veterans... NOT DISABLED JOURNALISTS!!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:....Look up and see how much MONEY CNN MADE on the last debate which was their HIGHEST RATED SHOW OF ALL TIME!

Like a star football player holding out before training camp, Donald Trump said he may demand CNN pay him to be in next presidential debate. At a campaign rally in Macon, Georgia, Mr. Trump said he pulls in such big ratings that he deserves $5 million from CNN. "I won't do the debate unless they pay me 5 million dollars," said the real-estate tycoon worth billions. Mr. Trump told his audience at the rally, according to CBS News, that the network was treating him unfairly, over its coverage of his meeting with black pastors earlier in the day. He then...
Interesting story!

He should have just asked for $1 million.

Because, basically, he's Dr. Evil at this point :rofl:

1m.gif

Will he stipulate that money doesn't go to any disabled vets that were captured? He doesn't like people who were captured.

Of course he'll show up to the debate.

He's an attention whore.

He can't help it.

Without Trump, the debates are NOTHING! Now the question is can CNN AFFORD to throw away MILLIONS in advertising revenue!

upload_2015-11-30_22-57-59.jpeg

He should hold out for ten million then turn around and donate it all to disabled vets for even more publicity.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-30_22-57-48.jpeg
    upload_2015-11-30_22-57-48.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 105
I can't believe anyone has wasted their time watching any of these things to begin with. I heard that not even Rush Limbaugh watches them. lol I don't know if that is true. Seems odd. How does he do his job? Just the highlight reels?

Rush is 100 times the whore Trump is.
And Rush's audience HATES the idea of Fair Trade.

It would be very funny if CNN donated five mil directly to veterans' services in Trump's name.

LOL-
Vigilante: Donald demands 5 million from CNN
Reality: 'Donald Trump said he MAY demand CNN pay him

No surprise that Donald's supporters are as big of liars as Donald himself.

Of course he'll show up to the debate.

He's an attention whore.

He can't help it.

Without Trump, the debates are NOTHING! Now the question is can CNN AFFORD to throw away MILLIONS in advertising revenue!

The debates certainly are more interesting with Trump, and he is the reason for the record ratings.

But CNN won't pay, and Trump will show up.

Forum List

Back