Go Denver- !!

Denver is getting their asses kicked but it's not because of Tebow,, the stupid defense is well,,,,,, acting stupidly.

Hey warrior I found your christmas carol...enjoy:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjPpN9sQD-g&feature=related]I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus - YouTube[/ame]

Is that you with Santa?

Hey warrior I found your christmas carol...enjoy:lol:

I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus - YouTube

Is that you with Santa?

pathetic old smelly case of da red azz.. poor old speculum.. too much coke in da head?

What? I didn't quite get that. My cum was leaking from the corner of your mouth. I hope Warrior don't get jealous. I couldn't resist, you took your teeth out, and asked me to aim for your eye.:badgrin:

Pathetic piece of garbage, very uneducated and a bad case of the red ass.. go figure. typical democrat. Have a very Merry Christmas loser. or is it looser?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pathetic old smelly case of da red azz.. poor old speculum.. too much coke in da head?

What? I didn't quite get that. My cum was leaking from the corner of your mouth. I hope Warrior don't get jealous. I couldn't resist, you took your teeth out, and asked me to aim for your eye.:badgrin:

Pathetic piece of garbage, very uneducated and a bad case of the red ass.. go figure. typical democrat. Have a very Merry Christmas loser. or is it looser?

The Willow / Warrior love song.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSuQfvbe7Zw&feature=related]John Valby - The Dead Whore Song (Bring back my semen to me) (LIVE) - YouTube[/ame]

Did I offend you Willow? you won't accept any more personal messages:(
I don't put people on ignore, I make them my hobby.:badgrin:
You became my hobby, and warrior wants to play Too.:eek:
If you can't finish, don't start.:D

Not very nice is it? Shouldn't have started with me.

11457_190875018044_706113044_3119289_726047_n1-300x225.jpg

Did I offend you Willow? you won't accept any more personal messages:(
I don't put people on ignore, I make them my hobby.:badgrin:
You became my hobby, and warrior wants to play Too.:eek:
If you can't finish, don't start.:D

Not very nice is it? Shouldn't have started with me.

You don't scare me bitch.

Forum List

Back