Go Daddy. GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, you don't get to decide what everybody else does.

This is what this village did. It's none of your business how this guy spends his money; it was legal, the village benefited, he probably had fun.

Sounds proper to me.

I didnt read his comment in the way you did, Allie. Which makes us unique in our own individuality on how we interpret things, right? But since we arent real, none of it matters, does it?

And this is exactly what happens to people with no normal interaction. They can't distinguish trivia from the important stuff, they take offense over ridiculous things, and they end up way, way, WAY out in left field.

The problem isn't the elephants. The elephants are simply ranging on land that has been their natural places to forage for thousands of years, but man keeps encroaching on them and turning their ancestral ranges into crop land. The elephants are just doing the only thing they know how to do, and that's roam the land that had always belonged to them. Now they're getting SHOT for it. It's nothing but a rotten fucking deal for the elephants... for all animals... every time they lose a little more of their natural habitat because of MAN.

Sometimes I'm so ashamed of the human race I could just PUKE.
:clap2:

Thanks Pale Ride. When you get your peta card....send mine to me as well.

I didnt read his comment in the way you did, Allie. Which makes us unique in our own individuality on how we interpret things, right? But since we arent real, none of it matters, does it?

And this is exactly what happens to people with no normal interaction. They can't distinguish trivia from the important stuff, they take offense over ridiculous things, and they end up way, way, WAY out in left field.

:laugh:
I choose my battles. Yours is not worthy. Sorry. My opinion is mine. Yours is yours. If you need a borg, find someone else to assimilate. Thanks in advance.

:laugh:
I choose my battles. Yours is not worthy. Sorry. My opinion is mine. Yours is yours. If you need a borg, find someone else to assimilate. Thanks in advance.

:eusa_eh:

Holy Crap, I've learned a lot of things in this thread.

- JB is acting like he's a member of the NRA.
- Pale Rider / US Army Retired is acting like he's a member of PETA.
- xotoxi ... well, I can't think of anything about xotoxi I already didn't know.

- xotoxi ... well, I can't think of anything about xotoxi I already didn't know.

Torough, are you standing on your head?

Torough, are you standing on your head?

6056_106345924915_106333949915_2028188_293151_n.jpg

Forum List

Back