Go Daddy. GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!

This sickens me. THANK you for not posting details and a pic and just posted a link. I cant read it. It will haunt me like its burned in my soul.

With that said...who hosts this board? I hope not godaddy. And I hope many people find out what the ceo did and show their own disgust.

I collect elephant figurines. Of all the animals on earth..they are my favorite. Sigh. This is so depressing.

The elephants are considered a pest. They trample crops, causing the sustenance farmers in the area to go hungry.

How is this any different than hunting deer? One animal was killed and the rest frightened away. The farmer's crops are safe for now and the villagers enjoyed meat.

But hey, better that a bunch of ******* go hungry than we eat a fucking animal, right?

Gotta love the logic there

Parsons calls them “problem elephants” because they’ve been trampling on and ruining the crops that local farms need for subsistence. And that’s no small thing. Consider: the day following the hunt, villagers gathered around the elephant and butchered it for meat. As the day went on, more and more villagers rushed to the elephant, clawing at it ravenously for food. Even though the elephant was huge, Parsons notes in the video, there still wasn’t enough meat to go around for all.

And yet, the animal rights activists are more concerned with the dead elephant than with scores–maybe hundreds–of hungry African villagers. Here they are, fighting to get a hold of the last bits of meat:
[URL="http://www.theblaze.com/stories/snuff-go-daddy-ceo-under-fire-for-hunting-african-elephant-that-later-fed-hungry-villagers/"]The Hunting Video That One Animal Rights Activist Called ‘Snuff’ | The Blaze

The elephants are considered a pest. They trample crops, causing the sustenance farmers in the area to go hungry.

How is this any different than hunting deer? One animal was killed and the rest frightened away. The farmer's crops are safe for now and the villagers enjoyed meat.

But hey, better that a bunch of ******* go hungry than we eat a fucking animal, right?

Parsons calls them “problem elephants” because they’ve been trampling on and ruining the crops that local farms need for subsistence. And that’s no small thing. Consider: the day following the hunt, villagers gathered around the elephant and butchered it for meat. As the day went on, more and more villagers rushed to the elephant, clawing at it ravenously for food. Even though the elephant was huge, Parsons notes in the video, there still wasn’t enough meat to go around for all.

And yet, the animal rights activists are more concerned with the dead elephant than with scores–maybe hundreds–of hungry African villagers. Here they are, fighting to get a hold of the last bits of meat:
[URL="http://www.theblaze.com/stories/snuff-go-daddy-ceo-under-fire-for-hunting-african-elephant-that-later-fed-hungry-villagers/"]The Hunting Video That One Animal Rights Activist Called ‘Snuff’ | The Blaze

The problem isn't the elephants. The elephants are simply ranging on land that has been their natural places to forage for thousands of years, but man keeps encroaching on them and turning their ancestral ranges into crop land. The elephants are just doing the only thing they know how to do, and that's roam the land that had always belonged to them. Now they're getting SHOT for it. It's nothing but a rotten fucking deal for the elephants... for all animals... every time they lose a little more of their natural habitat because of MAN.

Sometimes I'm so ashamed of the human race I could just PUKE.

Last edited:
Where did JB go? This person using his nic, using his avie..this isnt the one I fell so in tune with.

It bums you out that I think it's better for an elephant to feed a village than for a village to go hungry when their crops are trampled?

It bums me out that you find reason to argue the simple fact that a man that is CEO of a large company needed to film the death of a magnificent creature just to boost his website....and that you seemed to have turned in to someone unfamiliar to me now. I wont argue this with you, JB. But Ill be honest enough to say that lately you seem bummed yourself and I dont know why. Im not your enemy. Just remember that. Ill deal with your gemini-ness the best I can.

It bums you out that I think it's better for an elephant to feed a village than for a village to go hungry when their crops are trampled?

It bums me out that you find reason to argue the simple fact that a man that is CEO of a large company needed to film the death of a magnificent creature just to boost his website....and that you seemed to have turned in to someone unfamiliar to me now.

1) Where did I say anything about his using this for advertising? I've only addressed the complaints surrounding the act itself.

2) After what the CIA and the United Fruit Company did in Guatemala, I'm just glad he didn't shoot half the villagers and force the other half to harvest what crops they had so he could sell it back to them is all for we can ask from a capitalist

I like to deer hunt and I deer hunt every year. An elephant though??? As big as they are, it can't be much of a difficult task to shoot one of those. All you need is a big gun and the ability to hit the side of a barn at 50 yards. Not my idea of a hunting sport.

It's his replacement for not having testicles. Another piece of shit fatcat expressing his greed by disguising it as a humanitarian mission.Did he buy them generators and freezers to preserve the meat ? Likely not, but I hear Rolex's are cheap in Johannesburg.

It bums me out that you find reason to argue the simple fact that a man that is CEO of a large company needed to film the death of a magnificent creature just to boost his website....and that you seemed to have turned in to someone unfamiliar to me now. I wont argue this with you, JB. But Ill be honest enough to say that lately you seem bummed yourself and I dont know why. Im not your enemy. Just remember that. Ill deal with your gemini-ness the best I can.

This is the way it works; the villagers profit from when these CEOs visit. It brings money to the village and they take the hunter to the animal they want destroyed. The village then gets the meat. This is the way the world works, and it is the way animal management works, and sou
nds like a pretty healthy system to me, in this case.
I have a friend who guides people to kill big horn sheep. Tags are distributed via a lottery system, and only a few are taken each year. It's lucrative for my friend, and the state.

When crops are ruined in these villages, people starve to death, starting with the children. And elephants that will ravage crops will also kill people. It would be nice to live in a pre-sin world where the lion lays down with the lamb and all that, but that's not where we are today. We live in close proximity with potentially dangerous animals, and the people who do have to be able to manage them. These villagers have found a way to do that that benefits a lot of people; it's arrogant and condescending to judge them from a place where food comes from the store and there are no marauding elephants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back