"Go back to your home country"

If race doesn't matter and we're all the same, then how does ethnic diversity make us stronger?
They will never even try to answer this question.

Race and ethnicity don't matter. I enjoy being exposed to other cultures because I enjoy learning. But it is the individual that counts, not their ethnicity.

The left opposes any sort of merit based immigration rules because it's "racist". So we're not getting quality individuals, we're getting the dregs of foreign society.

Are the parents of this asian couple inferior? That is the actual topic. Asian Americans have an excellent record where education and employment are concerned. Perhaps because they take responsibility for their own success and don't try to blame others?

The topic is dumb, and just an excuse for the media to do what they do best: spread anti-white propaganda.

They don’t come for welfare.

Yes they do...

No, for the greater part they do not. Those coming with money in mind are coming to work for it. People here illegally should not be, but there it is.

yes they do come for welfare

they don't come to work hard....like their great great grandparents did in the late 1880s or early 1900s ....when they decided to come to America

unike their grand parents ........these lazy scumbags come for money only.....

yuck disgusting

What informs this attitude of yours? Impression? Imagination? I work with this population every single day. I have first-hand, very direct and personal experience with much of the population you are talking about. How about you?

they DO NOT come to US or Canada or any other good country to work hard

these people come for welfare only = money only

how disgusting is that

These people? The Asian couple in the OP were BORN HERE. They didn't come here. They were born and raised in the US. And they work and live here, raising a family. Then that obnoxious bitch showed her ignorance by what she said.

You just ignored the entirety of the video that proves that you are wrong about the founding of the country. The founding fathers wanted immigration exclusively from Western Europe, not from fucking Somalia or Mexico.

1,000,000 isn't even a quarter of today's East Asian population in America, and Kennedy's immigration policy didn't really favor East Asia anyway.

In 1960, not only was this country overwhelmingly white compared to today, but also MUCH younger in its whiteness.

White people on average were about my age in 1960, as opposed to almost 50. That is radically different just from a cultural perspective.

And what is the problem with an increased Asian population? They have lower rates per capita of receiving gov't assistance than whites do. They have higher rates of college graduation per capita than whites. They are not a drain on the system and they offer a lot to our society. But you want them gone simply because they are not white?
They aren't European.

They aren't Libertarian leaning(in even the most BASIC sense)

That is more than enough.

White Americans used to have very high graduation rates btw. It is the egalitarian bullshit and the endless rebellion against societal norms that has caused the low graduation rates.

Bullshit. White graduation rates dropped because their parents weren't around and they were raised by after school care workers making minimum wage, and because they weren't taught to work for what they wanted. The "egalitarian bullshit and the endless rebellion against societal norms" are just excuses. Oh, and some of the rebellions were righteous. The idea that women couldn't have their own credit cards or that blacks had to remain separate but equal are NOT libertarian ideals either. And neither is sending our young men & women to die in foreign lands to fund the Military Industrial Complex. And before you try that "YOu libtard leftist" nonsense, we were warned about that by an actual conservative republican president.

The fact that Asians are not European is not even close to a reason. If you want to live in an exclusively European culture, go to Europe.
"Their parents" are the rebels I am talking about, moron. Baby boomers fucked everything up with their mindless counter-culture nonsense.
Segregation was supposed to be a temporary measure until the "back to Africa" movement picked up steam, but instead that entire movement turned into merely trying to preserve segregation until they fell completely.
Women also couldn't vote at one point because they weren't the drivers of the economy and they weren't learned or educate enough at that time to make decisions outside of the household.

Learn about the demographic replacement of indigenous Europeans(who aren't afforded the status of indigenous peoples)before claiming I can go to Europe to live in an exclusively European culture.

The separate but equal was about keeping blacks in their place. That is why they had dogs set on them and fire hoses turned on them when trying to get people registered to vote. Or why people were murdered by cowards when they tried to get people registered to vote.

And if you are going to try and chastise me for not knowing, at least actually read what I post. I didn't say anything about women voting. I was referring to more recent things women were denied.

Like the fact that the US Supreme court ruled in 1974 that states could not exclude women from juries.

It was also 1974 that the Equal Opportunity Credit Act meant women could apply for a credit card without their husband's name on the bill.

And the first time the courts recognized sexual harassment in the workplace was 1975.

It was in the 1970s that the courts allowed that women could refuse to have sex with their husbands. Before that there was no such law in most states against marital rape.

So, like I said, some of those "rebellions against the norm" were actually justice in action.
The separate but equal thing was about preserving segregation so that blacks could eventually be sent back. The dogs and fire hoses and political lynchings came out of desperation to preserve even the possibility of sending blacks back.

Women's suffrage has to do with all of the later women's rights events. Women originally were not needed to do anything but keep up the home.

Marital rape is a nonsensical idea to everyone but the dumbest of the dumb. You can't rape your spouse when sex is an unspoken condition of marriage.

They don’t come for welfare.

Yes they do...

No, for the greater part they do not. Those coming with money in mind are coming to work for it. People here illegally should not be, but there it is.

they don't come to work hard....like their great great grandparents did in the late 1880s or early 1900s ....when they decided to come to America

yuck disgusting

The couple that are the actual topic of this thread did not COME here. They were BORN here. Why is that so hard to grasp? Then some ignorant bitch told them to "go back to their home country". They ARE in their home country.

the couple of this thread? lol ok

what about all the millions of others who come for money?

C,mon wake up

I guess you should start a thread about all those people.

Meanwhile, you should be pissed that some entitled bitch made obnoxious remarks to natural born American citizens.

Yes they do...

yuck disgusting

What informs this attitude of yours? Impression? Imagination? I work with this population every single day. I have first-hand, very direct and personal experience with much of the population you are talking about. How about you?

they DO NOT come to US or Canada or any other good country to work hard

these people come for welfare only = money only

how disgusting is that

These people? The Asian couple in the OP were BORN HERE. They didn't come here. They were born and raised in the US. And they work and live here, raising a family. Then that obnoxious bitch showed her ignorance by what she said.

again I ask....

C,mon wake up

Yes they do...

yuck disgusting

The couple that are the actual topic of this thread did not COME here. They were BORN here. Why is that so hard to grasp? Then some ignorant bitch told them to "go back to their home country". They ARE in their home country.

C,mon wake up

Meanwhile, you should be pissed that some entitled bitch made obnoxious remarks to natural born American citizens.
This thread is about what this woman believes.

It doesn't matter if she said this to an East Asian, an Indian, or any non-white group.

The topic would still be the same.

And what is the problem with an increased Asian population? They have lower rates per capita of receiving gov't assistance than whites do. They have higher rates of college graduation per capita than whites. They are not a drain on the system and they offer a lot to our society. But you want them gone simply because they are not white?
They aren't European.

White Americans used to have very high graduation rates btw. It is the egalitarian bullshit and the endless rebellion against societal norms that has caused the low graduation rates.

Bullshit. White graduation rates dropped because their parents weren't around and they were raised by after school care workers making minimum wage, and because they weren't taught to work for what they wanted. The "egalitarian bullshit and the endless rebellion against societal norms" are just excuses. Oh, and some of the rebellions were righteous. The idea that women couldn't have their own credit cards or that blacks had to remain separate but equal are NOT libertarian ideals either. And neither is sending our young men & women to die in foreign lands to fund the Military Industrial Complex. And before you try that "YOu libtard leftist" nonsense, we were warned about that by an actual conservative republican president.

The fact that Asians are not European is not even close to a reason. If you want to live in an exclusively European culture, go to Europe.
"Their parents" are the rebels I am talking about, moron. Baby boomers fucked everything up with their mindless counter-culture nonsense.
Segregation was supposed to be a temporary measure until the "back to Africa" movement picked up steam, but instead that entire movement turned into merely trying to preserve segregation until they fell completely.
Women also couldn't vote at one point because they weren't the drivers of the economy and they weren't learned or educate enough at that time to make decisions outside of the household.

Learn about the demographic replacement of indigenous Europeans(who aren't afforded the status of indigenous peoples)before claiming I can go to Europe to live in an exclusively European culture.

The separate but equal was about keeping blacks in their place. That is why they had dogs set on them and fire hoses turned on them when trying to get people registered to vote. Or why people were murdered by cowards when they tried to get people registered to vote.

And if you are going to try and chastise me for not knowing, at least actually read what I post. I didn't say anything about women voting. I was referring to more recent things women were denied.

Like the fact that the US Supreme court ruled in 1974 that states could not exclude women from juries.

It was also 1974 that the Equal Opportunity Credit Act meant women could apply for a credit card without their husband's name on the bill.

And the first time the courts recognized sexual harassment in the workplace was 1975.

It was in the 1970s that the courts allowed that women could refuse to have sex with their husbands. Before that there was no such law in most states against marital rape.

So, like I said, some of those "rebellions against the norm" were actually justice in action.
The separate but equal thing was about preserving segregation so that blacks could eventually be sent back. The dogs and fire houses and political lynchings came out of desperation to preserve even the possibility of sending blacks back.

Women's suffrage has to do with all of the later women's rights events. Women originally were not needed to do anything but keep up the home.

Marital rape is a nonsensical idea to everyone but the dumbest of the dumb. You can't rape your spouse when sex is an unspoken condition of marriage.

I guess if the blacks wanted to go back to Africa that would make sense. They didn't. They wanted to be treated equally in the nation that they, their parents, their grandparents, and their great-grandparents helped to build. They wanted their constitutional rights. They wanted to vote on the leaders that would determine the direction of their nation.

If a woman wants to be a homemaker, I have no problem with it. But t o tell her she HAS to do that, or that she only has what her husband gives her is simply wrong.

Marital rape is not nonsense. Marriage does not guarantee a husband that he will get sex anytime he wants, even if she doesn't want it. She is an American citizen, not her husband's property.

If race doesn't matter and we're all the same, then how does ethnic diversity make us stronger?

Race and ethnicity don't matter. I enjoy being exposed to other cultures because I enjoy learning. But it is the individual that counts, not their ethnicity.

The left opposes any sort of merit based immigration rules because it's "racist". So we're not getting quality individuals, we're getting the dregs of foreign society.

Are the parents of this asian couple inferior? That is the actual topic. Asian Americans have an excellent record where education and employment are concerned. Perhaps because they take responsibility for their own success and don't try to blame others?

The topic is dumb, and just an excuse for the media to do what they do best: spread anti-white propaganda.

Is that women what you want representing whites? If I overheard her saying that to someone I knew was an American citizen, I'd be happy to tell her off.

Yes they do...

yuck disgusting

C,mon wake up

It's not safe to walk down the street in my typical urban neighborhood thanks to black people and hispanics. When you're white like me, you learn to cross to the other side of the street when you see a bunch of them up ahead unless you like being harassed and threatened. My experiences working retail in this area are hilariously ghetto. Is anyone going to get pissed on my behalf? Or do I deserve to be harassed because of the things I say online?

yuck disgusting

C,mon wake up

It doesn't matter if she said this to an East Asian, an Indian, or any non-white group.

This topic is about a women telling natural born American citizens to go back to their home country. The ignorant bitch doesn't know that they are in their home country. And she doesn't seem ashamed of her ignorance.

go back to your country.....if all you want from US is money

what scum

who needs you?

yuck disgusting

C,mon wake up

It's not safe to walk down the street in my typical urban neighborhood thanks to black people and hispanics. When you're white like me, you learn to cross to the other side of the street when you see a bunch of them up ahead unless you like being harassed and threatened. My experiences working retail in this area are hilariously ghetto. Is anyone going to get pissed on my behalf? Or do I deserve to be harassed because of the things I say online?

If someone tells you to go back to your home country (there ARE white immigrants), and you are a natural born citizen, I would happily defend you. That is the point. The couple who got harassed are American citizens, born inthe US.

I have first-hand, very direct and personal experience with much of the population you are talking about.

You couldn't possibly have personal experience with more than a fraction of a percent of the population we're talking about. Your personal anecdotes are worthless.

I have a far larger sample size over a far longer period of time relative to the topic than anyone else here, I reckon.

They aren't European.

The separate but equal thing was about preserving segregation so that blacks could eventually be sent back. The dogs and fire houses and political lynchings came out of desperation to preserve even the possibility of sending blacks back.

I guess if the blacks wanted to go back to Africa that would make sense. They didn't. They wanted to be treated equally in the nation that they, their parents, their grandparents, and their great-grandparents helped to build. They wanted their constitutional rights. They wanted to vote on the leaders that would determine the direction of their nation.

If a woman wants to be a homemaker, I have no problem with it. But t o tell her she HAS to do that, or that she only has what her husband gives her is simply wrong.

Marital rape is not nonsense. Marriage does not guarantee a husband that he will get sex anytime he wants, even if she doesn't want it. She is an American citizen, not her husband's property.
It isn't about what the blacks wanted. It is about what the abolitionists wanted(pretty much all of them were opposed to integration). Lincoln wanted blacks to go back as well. Without the abolitionists the blacks would have been slaves for much longer.

It is not any more unfair to the woman than it is to the man who has to use his masculine mind and body to make money to support the family, instead of staying at home.

Sticking your penis in your wife's vagina when she isn't up for sex at the time isn't rape. It may be grounds for divorce and possibly legal action like a restraining order or something, but it isn't rape. Physically harming your spouse and/or forcing them to perform actions that are harmful to them is very different from pouncing on your wife when she has a mental chastity belt on.

You are an old fart who is simply trying to gain something from a cultural and demographic invasion that won't have that much of an effect on your life. It is entirely disingenuous to pretend your experiences today will be similar to a white kid growing up in an America where they aren't even exposed to the cultures of their own ancestors.

Being "exposed" to other cultures pretty means encroachment, which means resistance and resentment from people who actually have a healthy sense of awareness. The only non-European culture I give a damn about is modern Japanese culture, and that is because the Japanese people are proud of their culture AND they don't try to force it on anyone else. If the Japanese would have acted like the Indians or the Arabs, or the Mexicans or even some African groups in the US, I never would have even tried to learn anything about them.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that Japanese Americans share your foolish, fearful, irrational and mindless thinking. Most would mock you as quickly as everyone else here does.
Japanese Americans are the same as all the rest of the Democrat scum.

Hypocritical pieces of shit who come from an extremely conservative country with extremely strict immigration laws but have the unmitigated gall to attack a much more liberal immigration policy as "racist" and "xenophobic".

(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

An Asian man, his wife, and daughter were walking in a suburb of Los Angeles.

A woman came up and told them, "Go back to your home country."

The man explained that he and his wife were born in the States.

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

The woman has been identified as a college professor.

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

Los Angeles Times, print edition for March 7, 2018.

I was in the dentist's office with an abscess the other day, and not to my surprise, the rest of the waiting area was filled with what I believe was an Indian couple and their FOUR children------ ALL OF THEM running around and speaking in a foreign language. I am very offended by that. My parents would be shocked and offended by that. In the history of this country, people immigrated here mainly from Europe because they WANTED TO BECOME AMERICANS! They were quick to learn our language, culture and values. I have no problem with people immigrating here or whatever, but when in Rome, speak Roman. I do not get and do not like foreigners coming here and bringing their foreign culture with them. If you want to live in America, then learn to speak English and be an American, otherwise it means NOTHING to be an American and our society is shit. For a nation to survive and be healthy, it must be united under one basic culture, one ideal and one basic set of values, not a bunch of isolated mini-cultures scattered and mixed within an area separate from each other culturally and linguistically. No healthy nation on this planet operates so nor was America founded to be this way, thus the term "melting pot": different people were supposed to come here and BLEND TOGETHER as ONE, not stay different.

yuck disgusting

C,mon wake up

This topic is about a women telling natural born American citizens to go back to their home country. The ignorant bitch doesn't know that they are in their home country. And she doesn't seem ashamed of her ignorance.
Or maybe she does know and doesn't care....

There is nothing magical about American soil. It is all about the genetics.

(If some other member has already posted this news , please combine my thread with his/hers. THANKS)

The couple started to record the incident. (The Facebook video has had more than 440,000 views so far.)

She has told a local TV station the following: "If you would like to have a full normal interview about the displacement of European Americans , then I gladly am available to enlighten the public."

I was in the dentist's office with an abscess the other day, and not to my surprise, the rest of the waiting area was filled with what I believe was an Indian couple and their FOUR children------ ALL OF THEM running around and speaking in a foreign language. I am very offended by that. My parents would be shocked and offended by that. In the history of this country, people immigrated here mainly from Europe because they WANTED TO BECOME AMERICANS! They were quick to learn our language, culture and values. I have no problem with people immigrating here or whatever, but when in Rome, speak Roman. I do not get and do not like foreigners coming here and bringing their foreign culture with them. If you want to live in America, then learn to speak English and be an American, otherwise it means NOTHING to be an American and our society is shit. For a nation to survive and be healthy, it must be united under one basic culture, one ideal and one basic set of values, not a bunch of isolated mini-cultures scattered and mixed within an area separate from each other culturally and linguistically. No healthy nation on this planet operates so nor was America founded to be this way, thus the term "melting pot": different people were supposed to come here and BLEND TOGETHER as ONE, not stay different.
Multiculturalism mitigates and deletes the host culture until the host culture is no longer able to exist.

There is absolutely no reason why Indians should assimilate to an incoherent culture that barely even exists.

Last edited:
"Go back to your home country."

I am ...

hqdefault.jpg

She is right.

Unfortunately she is in the wrong state to make a difference now.

Unless you are 100% Native American, the same could be said to you.

No. Being born in America makes a person a native American. .

No, that’s not what the term means, no matter how bad your OCD gets.

Wrong:

native
na·tive
ˈnādiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not.
    "a native of Montreal"

adjective

native definition - Google Search

Forum List

Back