"Go back to your home country"

I don't recall anything about wages in the OP story. It was just some bigot assuming that an Asian couple were not American.

You can stop trying to correct everything I post. I was referring to the quote by oreo_kid

I am aware of that. You clearly agreed with the post, so I was replying to both of you, wondering what the OP and this thread had to do with paying back wages.

I thought it was a unique point made and so you can wonder because that's the only reason I answered the post.

The thread is named go back to your country. I've not seen you address the whites here when they go off the OP telling us to go back tp Africa.

Has that happened in this thread? Barring unusual context, those people are idiots. I had been arguing about a side-topic of marital rape for a while in this thread, before Oreo_Kid came out of the blue with the back wages post. :dunno:

I'm still not sure where the back pay thing comes from in relation to this thread.

I think if you read oreos post again you'll understand that he's saying he'll move back to Africa if he's paid back wages for the unpaid labor we were bought here FROM AFRICA to do.

You and he were brought here from Africa against your will? You were made to work but not paid wages? :lol:

At least the comment was framed in the context of a joke. :)

Forum List

Back