Go back to Europe

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcIyiL9-SPY]YouTube - Racist Mexican Group Harasses Tea Party - "You're Too White. Go Back to Europe"[/ame]

Was she just rambling in a European language?

She knows the Spaniards are White, right?

And Amerigo Vespucci was a European.

And isn't the beret is a French hat?

Last edited:
"Go back to Germany." rofl

"Have you read your history." That's rich coming from a Mexican, given what the Spanish did to the native Americans.

"First, the Mexicans came to North America, then the native Americans, then the Europeans."

BTW, douchebags protest at sporting events.

She looks like she's mixed race... kinda light-skinned for a true native... looks like she might have some Spaniard blood...

Mexicans,like blacks, come in all difference skin colors and hair color and texture.. That's a true native. what is a true native? Native what? OMG

that "You are the Mexican version of the KKK" suckered punched the dumb racist bitch. :lol:

"Go back to Germany." rofl

"Have you read your history." That's rich coming from a Mexican, given what the Spanish did to the native Americans.

"First, the Mexicans came to North America, then the native Americans, then the Europeans."

BTW, douchebags protest at sporting events.

wait Toro and tell me where I am wrong, the spaniards came to North America and raped and pillaged the Native Indian population, that's where Mexicans came from

The TEA Party is racist in every sense of the word. Anyone who supports those loons is as bad.

Just another poor, hungry, hard working...... that dumb puta must be 50, 60, 70 lbs over weight. She probably feels that in a country full of white people, what chance has she got to be a Hollywood star.

She should get a good education so some day, she will be picking crops with the United Farm Workers and spitting out babies like a wise Latina.

Last edited:
Agreed.

ALL illegal europeans, (just like ALL illegal mexicans), need to be shipped back to what every european country they cam from.

Agreed.

ALL illegal europeans, (just like ALL illegal mexicans), need to be shipped back to what every european country they cam from.

And if you were born in the US and were drafted to kill "other people's problems", you should be shipped back to where you were 5 minutes ago.:eusa_whistle:

Was she just rambling in a European language?

She knows the Spaniards are White, right?

And Amerigo Vespucci was a European.

And isn't the beret is a French hat?

She sure as hell should know the Mexicans who wield power in Mexico are all Spanish-heritage Mexicans -who are the ones prejudiced against the native Indian Mexicans and driving them into the US in the hopes of disinheriting them entirely. They are the real racists -and they live in Mexico running it for their own benefit and driving out the native Indian Mexicans but only after making sure they exist at the bottom of the heap in Mexico with no future. I say we take 10,000 demonstrators across the border and protest against their racist treatment of their own citizens because the real source for OUR illegal immigration problems lies in Mexico in the first place! Except I forgot, THEIR constitution forbids foreigners from doing any such thing or face a jail sentence for meddling in the affairs of Mexico. Illegals in THEIR country will serve a jail sentence before being deported and that sentence is longer the next time. Yet their President had the nerve to come to this country and complain about OUR laws?

[ Except I forgot, THEIR constitution forbids foreigners from doing any such thing or face a jail sentence for meddling in the affairs of Mexico. Illegals in THEIR country will serve a jail sentence before being deported and that sentence is longer the next time. Yet their President had the nerve to come to this country and complain about OUR laws?

I don't think the average Mexican even knows they have a constitution. If they did, they still wouldn't be able to read it unless they had a US public school education. Then they might be able to understand half of it. They would have to go to college before they would learn words of 5 letters or more. After they graduate, they will have a bright future picking onions for the United Farm Workers, a division of Fidel Castro's communism.

The TEA Party is racist in every sense of the word. Anyone who supports those loons is as bad.

And because YOU deem it to be so, that alone makes it true right? People like you hope to silence others by trying to get onerous labels attached to them. "Racist" is a bad label so it is always the very first one the left drags out hoping to make it stick -and they don't need any evidence of it before they do drag it out because that is never the issue anyway. It is the SMEAR that matters for people like you -you think that is the best way to counter their IDEAS. You can't debate the message so you just resort to trying to kill the messenger instead. Thanks to people like you the word "racist" is rapidly becoming a meaningless word that carries no real punch to it anymore and pretty much means nothing more than "disagreeing with a black person". Wow -what a crime that is. I despise people like you because you go out of your way to insert racism into everything and you do because everyone knows by now you can't debate IDEAS. You are only capable of the childish response of name-calling and stupid enough to believe it wins in a battle of IDEAS.

You know what? There is no other country that would elect someone from a racial group that represents only 13% of the population EXCEPT this one. You don't see it happening anywhere in Europe who are total hypocrites and fakers on the issue -their cyclic violence against minorities is part and parcel of European history that is no part of ours. Certainly no one here is holding their breath waiting for Canada to have a minority race PM either. Heck you people still can't even move past the French thing! Canadians have plenty of arrogance and suffer from an unearned superiority complex - but come up short on anything of any real use.

Obama was elected by a huge majority, by a margin that hasn't been matched since Reagan exceeded that with his massive re-election win. And Obama enjoyed one of the highest approval ratings for an incoming President in modern history that crossed party lines and with very strong support among independents -his approval rating was higher than his election win, which means people who didn't even vote for him approved of him when he first took office! The Tea Party movement includes a significant percentage who were Obama voters and the majority in the movement are independents with smaller percentages of Democrats and Republicans. It wasn't a Republican movement but ended up being embraced by the Republicans after Democrats bent over backwards to insult and dismiss the Tea Party and their concerns. It is never a good idea to insult the very people you claim to be representing. But even so the drop in Obama's approval rating was significantly slower than it was for Congress -which now enjoys an 11% approval rating! Americans are decent people and wanted to give their President every benefit of the doubt until they just can't anymore -something they are much less likely inclined to give to members of Congress. Do you REALLY think all those people just woke up one day and suddenly said "OMG! I had no idea this dude was black! How could I have missed that? Now I have to oppose Congress' out of control spending and oppose Obama's leftist policies and pretend to be so concerned about the fact even my grandchildren won't be able to pay off the debt Congress racked up in less than 2 years that I have to take to the streets and go demonstrate about it. Even though I have never done anything like that before. And isn't that just too bad -because I would be thrilled and in total support of all this every step of the way with the humongous increase in the size and power of government, the out of control spending and these nonstop leftist policies if it were only a white man pushing it." Are you truly THAT stupid? I don't think your very smart anyway and the extent of your critical thinking skills is to spew out another propaganda gem of the left, but really -are you THAT stupid?

The ideas of the left are historically proven FAILURES that increased the level of human misery and eroded the human condition in spite of their "noble" sounding rhetoric. So I question the critical thinking skills of those who insist name calling, smears and character assassinations is the best way to counter their opponent's ideas now that the people have seen what the left's ideas look like put into practice. It can work when people don't know what your ideas put into practice is going to look like -but its a real loser strategy once they know for a fact what they look like when put into practice. No one but another idiot leftist buys into believing that is going to fly with Americans the next time around now they know what they got stuck with and the level of damage that has been inflicted with the full extent of that damage still to come. But millions are now fully aware that people like you drag out "racist" because that IS the only real "idea" the left has in the battle of IDEAS in the first place. Feed the flames of race and class warfare in the belief the left will be able to grab power in the resulting chaos. Proof positive what a heartless, soulless and cold place the left is REALLY coming from even while claiming to be the opposite.

Your trashy and carefree use of the word "racist" has turned the word "racist" into meaning nothing much more than "anyone who has different political ideas about how to best address problems than a person of a different race has -is a racist". In other words, it means nothing more than "disagreeing with a person of a different race".

Your bastardization of Jesus and His real message is revolting. Jesus was not a social revolutionary. He reiterated Jewish teachings about how to conduct one's personal life and that doing so was pleasing to God. He said the law that God gave to Moses IS God's unchanging law -Jesus didn't change that. He REINFORCED it. Jesus didn't come here to remake society. He didn't come to set the foundation for any preferred system of government and never once pretended that was His goal. Not once. He was a spiritual revolutionary that broke from traditional Jewish teachings about who could receive salvation and how. He taught that people should voluntarily GIVE of themselves. But you find me the verse that suggests Jesus taught we should use government force to TAKE from others, even against their will -in order that some power elite could pretend however they chose to redistribute it amounted to a "good" in the eyes of God. Just where is that one? Pretending having government confiscate people's earnings in the form of higher taxes amounts to carrying out and fulfilling Jesus' message better -is truly an evil obscenity. When you remove the individual's free will and CHOICE through government confiscation of earnings and thereby leave the individual with less to be able to voluntarily GIVE of himself in the way he thinks it is best achieved -then it isn't a "good" whatsoever and only amounts to government theft. There is no such thing as a collective salvation and what my government does with my money I consider all too often poorly spent, misspent and immorally spent. And no matter how the power elite chooses to spend it, it will never ever be considered by God to be GIVING of myself to others. That involves ACTION on my part. Not the passive TAKING from me by my government.

I am so sick of you phony liberals pretending you know best how to practice a religion you already rejected in the first place and your words are nothing but an attempt to replace Jesus' real message with that of left-wing extremists in the hopes of manipulating others to further your own political goal. Take a hike -preferably one back in Canada where you belong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back