Go ahead...just try and deny White House knowingly and willingly broke our trust

Go ahead...just try and deny White House knowingly and willingly broke our trust

You're right it did. That's why we elected Obama.
So you think operating outside the Constitution is the way to go? Giving funds to his crony buddies? Circumventing the Congress?

Whod'a thunk that coming from such a prestigious chap as yerself deany?

/SARCASM

You're a malevolent MORON. Deal with it.
better dust off your work boots boy you got about a year left before America throws the liberal communist traitors out of Washington !!...........and when we make things better libtards will try to convince the young and naive and the idiots that make up the vast majority of the left that dems are responsible for the turnaround !! when you have a voting base that is as stupid as the lefts blatant lies are an effective tool for dem leaders to use !!

No denying it now...

At a tense hearing on Capitol Hill, two Treasury officials acknowledged that the government's restructuring of the loan earlier this year was unusual, if not unprecedented. Through that process, Solyndra investors, not taxpayers, were put at the front of the line for recovering money in case of bankruptcy.

House Panel Examines Solyndra Loan Restructuring

New documents reveal Treasury Department's concerns with loan

Gary Burner, chief financial officer of the Treasury Federal Financing Bank responsible for the loan and a 28-year veteran of the Treasury Department, said he's never heard of a case where private money was prioritized ahead of taxpayer money in a loan.

Read more: Treasury Officials' Testimony Fuels GOP Concerns Over Solyndra Loan Restructuring | Fox News

Testimony came out that this is the FIRST time ever that investors got the remains of this company over the U.S. government. Of course--those investors were also big campaign donors to the Obama campaign in 2008.

$Solyndra best.jpg

You're right it did. That's why we elected Obama.
So you think operating outside the Constitution is the way to go? Giving funds to his crony buddies? Circumventing the Congress?

Whod'a thunk that coming from such a prestigious chap as yerself deany?

/SARCASM

You're a malevolent MORON. Deal with it.
And you're a wet-behind-the-ears punk.

Deal with it.

And once again, Obama is upending Bankruptcy laws to put the Pelosi family and his campaign contributors at the head of the line.

My hurry??
This administration is trying to pass a similar bill so it can handpick another set of folks to give $billions to.

See, THIS is why it's necessary to avoid any hysteria over Solyndra and ESPECIALLY to resist allowing it to become a talking point. It's not that it's wrong for corrupt or incompetent government officials to be investigated, and punished if malfeasance occurred. That's just what we should be doing. Looks to me like that's just what's happening, and it should continue happening. But I know very well that there are those on the right who are against any sort of government support for green energy, who will use any such bad behavior as a wedge to try to stop any such support from occurring.

Paddling any Obama administration officials who did wrong in regard to Solyndra, that you get to do.

Blocking any similar efforts because some people in the administration may have done wrong, that you don't.

post #11, I will put the question to you again sir;

a) is he (Obama) responsible?

b) is he to blame?

c) neither

please select

and, ala my link to sunpower;

SunPower: Twice As Bad As Solyndra, Twice As Bad For Obama - HUMAN EVENTS

The $1.2 billion loan guarantee to support the project was finalized in hours before the loan program expired Sept. 30. The company announced Aug. 5 that it will build the panels for the ranch at a new factory it will open in Mexico.

now, lets see, they are going to use money from the taxpayer to build a plant in Mexico, that will employ 400. they , the co. says they will sppt. 15 jobs here, thats right here in the US.

Now if you read the link you will see that they have had to restate their financial for 2 years, congresscritters son is a lobbyist for them and the co. was going south, fast, until 15 days ago when steven chu, the head of the dept of energy gave them the loan.

I'd say they have been profligate with our money, it has been NO secret that Chu was rushing thru everything he could despite problems with their methodology etc. solyndra and SunPowers bad set up etc etc.

groupcrickets.jpg

Forum List

Back