Go ahead...just try and deny White House knowingly and willingly broke our trust

Go ahead...just try and deny White House knowingly and willingly broke our trust

You're right it did. That's why we elected Obama.

Yea but Obama promised "CHANGE" and "HOPE".. and you obviously NEVER read his book where he wrote in "Dreams of my Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled
and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

So you think operating outside the Constitution is the way to go? Giving funds to his crony buddies? Circumventing the Congress?

Whod'a thunk that coming from such a prestigious chap as yerself deany?

/SARCASM

My hurry??
This administration is trying to pass a similar bill so it can handpick another set of folks to give $billions to.

See, THIS is why it's necessary to avoid any hysteria over Solyndra and ESPECIALLY to resist allowing it to become a talking point. It's not that it's wrong for corrupt or incompetent government officials to be investigated, and punished if malfeasance occurred. That's just what we should be doing. Looks to me like that's just what's happening, and it should continue happening. But I know very well that there are those on the right who are against any sort of government support for green energy, who will use any such bad behavior as a wedge to try to stop any such support from occurring.

Paddling any Obama administration officials who did wrong in regard to Solyndra, that you get to do.

Blocking any similar efforts because some people in the administration may have done wrong, that you don't.
Bullshit.

You want to throw your own money at scam artists claiming that they can turn unicorn farts and pixie piss into gasoline, that's your business.

You want to pick my pocket to "invest" in your hairy-fairy pipe dreams, then come back with that insolent "you win some you lose some" chicken shit when money laundering scams like Solyndra blow up in your face, you can go suck a big fat chili dog.

Much as know-it-all Fabian social engineers like you would like to believe, you have no inherent right to the public treasury as a slush fund for your "green energy" fantasies.

Last edited:
My hurry??
This administration is trying to pass a similar bill so it can handpick another set of folks to give $billions to.

See, THIS is why it's necessary to avoid any hysteria over Solyndra and ESPECIALLY to resist allowing it to become a talking point. It's not that it's wrong for corrupt or incompetent government officials to be investigated, and punished if malfeasance occurred. That's just what we should be doing. Looks to me like that's just what's happening, and it should continue happening. But I know very well that there are those on the right who are against any sort of government support for green energy, who will use any such bad behavior as a wedge to try to stop any such support from occurring.

Paddling any Obama administration officials who did wrong in regard to Solyndra, that you get to do.

Blocking any similar efforts because some people in the administration may have done wrong, that you don't.
Bullshit.

You want to throw your own money at scam artists claiming that they can turn unicorn farts and pixie piss into gasoline, that's your business.

You want to pick my pocket to "invest" in your hairy-fairy pipe dreams, then come back with that insolent "you win some you lose some" chicken shit when money laundering scams like Solyndra blow up in your face, you can go suck a big fat chili dog.

Much as know-it-all Fabian social engineers like you would like to believe, you have no inherent right to the public treasury as a slush fund for your "green energy" fantasies.

Hot damn!
That is a good post!

Poor babies...so disappointed :razz:

I figure it pales next to cherry picking intel to get us into a war of choice or outing a CIA agent.

Just saying

But I guess if faux news says it, it must be true

I have to disagree with you on this one Jillian. Solyndra is as clear a case of crony capitalism as I've ever seen. Pelosi's brother in law is all over Solyndra and a couple of other big payouts. This stinks to high heaven.

Last edited:
My hurry??

post #11, I will put the question to you again sir;

a) is he (Obama) responsible?

b) is he to blame?

c) neither

please select

and, ala my link to sunpower;

SunPower: Twice As Bad As Solyndra, Twice As Bad For Obama - HUMAN EVENTS

The $1.2 billion loan guarantee to support the project was finalized in hours before the loan program expired Sept. 30. The company announced Aug. 5 that it will build the panels for the ranch at a new factory it will open in Mexico.

now, lets see, they are going to use money from the taxpayer to build a plant in Mexico, that will employ 400. they , the co. says they will sppt. 15 jobs here, thats right here in the US.

Now if you read the link you will see that they have had to restate their financial for 2 years, congresscritters son is a lobbyist for them and the co. was going south, fast, until 15 days ago when steven chu, the head of the dept of energy gave them the loan.

I'd say they have been profligate with our money, it has been NO secret that Chu was rushing thru everything he could despite problems with their methodology etc. solyndra and SunPowers bad set up etc etc.

My hurry??

post #11, I will put the question to you again sir;

a) is he (Obama) responsible?

b) is he to blame?

c) neither

please select

and, ala my link to sunpower;

SunPower: Twice As Bad As Solyndra, Twice As Bad For Obama - HUMAN EVENTS

The $1.2 billion loan guarantee to support the project was finalized in hours before the loan program expired Sept. 30. The company announced Aug. 5 that it will build the panels for the ranch at a new factory it will open in Mexico.

now, lets see, they are going to use money from the taxpayer to build a plant in Mexico, that will employ 400. they , the co. says they will sppt. 15 jobs here, thats right here in the US.

Now if you read the link you will see that they have had to restate their financial for 2 years, congresscritters son is a lobbyist for them and the co. was going south, fast, until 15 days ago when steven chu, the head of the dept of energy gave them the loan.

I'd say they have been profligate with our money, it has been NO secret that Chu was rushing thru everything he could despite problems with their methodology etc. solyndra and SunPowers bad set up etc etc.

Yes indeed, Chu needs to be investigated for fraud under the Civil Rico satutes. This guy reeks of corruption.

the sheer gall of this reversal/move is its brazenness, as to placate a favored special interest ala Unions, the GM/Chrysler deals put investors to the back of the line and the unions to the front.

this now rates pretty high on the scandal meter......and its stupid, just stupid.:doubt:

Aw c'mon Trajan.. I was just thinking this summer how clean this admin was for it's 1st 2 years.. Give em SOME credit.

((Actually it just took them 2 years to figure out how to work the levers)) :lol:

So when was the last time we had a WH that DIDN'T break our trust, lie to us etc... ?

Strawman move along...

My apologies for bringing up a point that didn't totally agree with you in every possible way!
I just haven't been that thrilled with the integrity found in the WH for quite some time now...

That's our vaunted 2 party system. 2 little siblings whining about who did what first. And we reward ONE of those hoodlums every time..

Strawman move along...

My apologies for bringing up a point that didn't totally agree with you in every possible way!
I just haven't been that thrilled with the integrity found in the WH for quite some time now...

That's our vaunted 2 party system. 2 little siblings whining about who did what first. And we reward ONE of those hoodlums every time..

Yeah Obama sucks and gee whiz waddya know, he's lied to us. Shocker. Like Bush did. And Clinton. And Bush. And Reagan...

Given that Congress forced through legislation on TARP and Obama Care when there were endless calls from constituents throughout the nation to defeat both this paltry claim in comparison appears petty.

So you think operating outside the Constitution is the way to go? Giving funds to his crony buddies? Circumventing the Congress?

Whod'a thunk that coming from such a prestigious chap as yerself deany?

/SARCASM

You're a malevolent MORON. Deal with it.

Poor babies...so disappointed :razz:

I figure it pales next to cherry picking intel to get us into a war of choice or outing a CIA agent.

Just saying

But I guess if faux news says it, it must be true

LOL Cherry picking intel. Still hung up on that absolute nonsense.

Maybe youve forgotten democrats could not be bothered to read the Intel and relied on Bill Clintons Intel. I should also remind you no one was outed. Her husband thought is way cool to let everyone know at a party though.

How many gun shots did she duck walking to her car here in the states?

or plan after plane full of pallets of hundered dollar bills just dissapearing in Iraq.
face it your dear leader is nothing more than an arrogant ,lying thieving,corrupt ,anti American peace of communist shit !!! he doesn't have a clue !!! he is a liar and a thief !! and the fact that you deflect from the topic at hand to point out some shit that probably didn't happen in the previous administration is typical left wing minority blame game bullshit !!

Yeah Obama sucks and gee whiz waddya know, he's lied to us. Shocker. Like Bush did. And Clinton. And Bush. And Reagan...
Yet you'll cast a vote for yet another one of those derelicts, based upon whatever fleeting "independent logic" you can grasp at to rationalize your "choice".

How does that quote go again?....Oh yeah.....

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Forum List

Back