Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

I agree. I'm all for back street abortions.
Go for it.

Abortion will still be legal. Those who wanna kill heir babies will still be allowed to do so legally. However, they won't be allowed to demand Taxpayers pay for it.

I think killing is killing.
You should not be legally allowed to kill any human life.
This country is sick in that way......... plus now recognizing "gays" as "spouses".
If I could talk my husband into moving our of this god-forsaken country, I would.

Where would you move?

I guess there really is no where to go unless it's somewhere in South America..... can't run away from reality, just have to deal with it and choose your battles to fight......

I do understand your frustration. With the changes going on in the country it seems that the voices of conservatives are being drowned out. It seems as if common sense has gone out the window.

Income inequality is growing but the argument is we should have open borders allowing more uneducated and unskilled into the country.

Employment for the uneducated and unskilled is not available, but we must truck in more as if it is a right of anyone to move to any country of their choice.

Selling of body parts and abortion is the same as denying woman reproductive health.

There is lots more to frustrate anyone with common sense.

So you know if your Senator supports federal money going to a private enterprize that supports abortion for profit. Note, if your rep is a democrat, you need not look. Note also that all the Republican candidates voted except Graham, said just in case his one supporter on the board.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-04-at-6.59.13-AM.png

Only 3 exceptions to an otherwise pure party line vote.

So you know if your Senator supports federal money going to a private enterprize that supports abortion for profit. Note, if your rep is a democrat, you need not look. Note also that all the Republican candidates voted except Graham, said just in case his one supporter on the board.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-04-at-6.59.13-AM.png

Only 3 exceptions to an otherwise pure party line vote.

I would have thought Casey would have vote yea, considering his father's stand on abortion. I see 2 and 3 defectors from a pure party line vote. Not like the ACA vote but close.

Forum List

Back