Go ahead GOP. Defund Planned Parenthood. Show American women how much you care.

you were a "damn fetus" once. By the way, it IS a human life.
Are you sorry you were ever born?
Is a fertilized chicken egg a chicken...

Yes it is. Just like a tadpole is a frog.

A Human life (I would like to think) would be more valued and relevant -
One goes into gourmet food shops and sees eggs labeled as chicken?....who knew ?

If a fetus is a person how come if a woman has a miscarriage at 6 weeks how come they do not hold a wake and have a funeral for the fetus...maybe provide the Extreme Unction Sacrament

What people refer to an animal as has no bearing on what it actually IS. A chicken at inception is an egg.
How people acknowledge a human life ending doesn't have any impact on the fact that it is a human life, nonetheless. "People" don't decide these things.....
There is a reason why the word "fetus" exists...same for the word embryo and Blastocyst....

Human terms for stages of HUMAN life.
You were just as much a HUMAN when your mother's egg and father's sperm joined as you are now.
That is you.
And now, you are here.

Is a fertilized chicken egg a chicken...

Yes it is. Just like a tadpole is a frog.

A Human life (I would like to think) would be more valued and relevant -
One goes into gourmet food shops and sees eggs labeled as chicken?....who knew ?

If a fetus is a person how come if a woman has a miscarriage at 6 weeks how come they do not hold a wake and have a funeral for the fetus...maybe provide the Extreme Unction Sacrament

What people refer to an animal as has no bearing on what it actually IS. A chicken at inception is an egg.
How people acknowledge a human life ending doesn't have any impact on the fact that it is a human life, nonetheless. "People" don't decide these things.....
There is a reason why the word "fetus" exists...same for the word embryo and Blastocyst....

You were just as much a HUMAN when your mother's egg and father's sperm joined as you are now.
That is you.
And now, you are here.
Where are all the babies murdered by the OT God? The flood killed many times that number of babies and pregnant women..But justify your position with a God that murders........

That is you.
And now, you are here.

I am not a fetus and have not been for a long time....I am walking talking person ...........

Calling people fetus fetish gangsters is a bit over the top. .
It would be over the top except the Fetus Fetish Gangster refer to abortion providers as Nazis, they insist that PP is selling fetuses Oh the Fetus Fetish Gangster do gangster things like "rubbing out " abortion providers..."rubbing out" mean gunning them down ...they also do darling stuff like put bombs in Clinics and threaten and harass clinic employees and patients ...other than that they are OK

act like a gangster get called gangster......

Do you consider all people who are pro-life to be fetus fetish gangsters?
There are deranged people in all walks of life, who preach violence, but most people are good, decent citizens.
At what stage do you call a fetus a baby?

They claim they are pro Life then they vote pro war and pro savaging the poor and pro abusing and denigrating poor people calling them "wild animals" and calling them parasites

then these Fetus Fetish Gangster want to be know as being "More Moral than Though" ....Get Real

It would be over the top except the Fetus Fetish Gangster refer to abortion providers as Nazis, they insist that PP is selling fetuses Oh the Fetus Fetish Gangster do gangster things like "rubbing out " abortion providers..."rubbing out" mean gunning them down ...they also do darling stuff like put bombs in Clinics and threaten and harass clinic employees and patients ...other than that they are OK

There are deranged people in all walks of life, who preach violence, but most people are good, decent citizens.
at what stage do you...viability outside the womb may be one milestone to be used.......

That is you.
And now, you are here.

I am not a fetus and have not been for a long time....I am walking talking person ...........

Why are you a walking, talking person?
because I am alive see my signature...I am alive through luck...like everyone else...I mean I am glad I was not bombed l by the US military like those innocent Iraqi kids

at what stage do you...viability outside the womb may be one milestone to be used.......

A fetus is viable outside the womb at 24 weeks. Would you then say the fetus is a baby?

How is selling baby parts caring for women?
Planned Parenthood is not selling baby parts no matter how many times you repeat it.....

If PP finds that a woman has cervical cancer, then what?
I do not know PP procedures I imagine they would refer for Treatment ..........

But what if the woman is living in abject poverty? What does she do?
use the ACA ...thank you Obama

That is you.
And now, you are here.

because I am alive see my signature...I am alive through luck...like everyone else...I mean I am glad I was not bombed l by the US military like those innocent Iraqi kids

Were bombs exploding outside while your mother was giving birth to you?

A fetus is viable outside the womb at 24 weeks. Would you then say the fetus is a baby?

if a woman takes a morning after pill is she killing a baby ?

That is you.
And now, you are here.

Were bombs exploding outside while your mother was giving birth to you?
as a matter of fact yes just not around me ...is bombing an OK thing with you as long as its the US doing it ?

How is selling baby parts caring for women?
Planned Parenthood is not selling baby parts no matter how many times you repeat it.....

Didn't you mean to say, thank you American taxpayers?

Is she pregnant the morning after?

Didn't you mean to say, thank you American taxpayers?

I said what I meant .,....

Is she pregnant the morning after?
some certainly are ....

Forum List

Back