go ahead and thank me now...my EZ plan to solve immigration problem!

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
1-require gps tracking for all wanna-be-immigrants (once they become legal citizens they can have gps tracking removed).

2-end the idiotic moronic war on human nature aka the war on drugs

3-annex Mexico and make it the 51st state....their govt. is already at war with us in case u have been asleep for the past decade or so so we might as well declare war on them take over their country then they have to pay taxes, they get better roads/schools, and we get access to their oil (3rd largest in the world). This would reduce the length of our southern border by about 90% making it much easier to 'secure the border'

My solution is simpler

Any business or individual found to be employing undocumented workers will be put out of business, banned from owning a business, and thrown in jail

When the jobs dry up, so will the supply of undocumented workers.

• Banned
My solution is simpler

Any business or individual found to be employing undocumented workers will be put out of business, banned from owning a business, and thrown in jail

well your solution is the equivalent of being in Nazi Germany during WWII and to solve the Nazi problem you would choose to kill all the jews at once bc if all the jews dry up so will the supply of jew killing nazis i.e. DUM IDEA :cuckoo:

My solution is simpler

well your solution is the equivalent of being in Nazi Germany during WWII and to solve the Nazi problem you would choose to kill all the jews at once bc if all the jews dry up so will the supply of jew killing nazis i.e. DUM IDEA :cuckoo:

No, it's not, Ben.

annex Mexico and make it the 51st state....

Now the above is a Hitlerian solution

If any NAZI like solution was advanced, it came directly from your pen.

And this?

1-require gps tracking for all wanna-be-immigrants (once they become legal citizens they can have gps tracking removed).

Kind of authoritarian, isn't it?

OTOH this...

works for me for two reasons.

1. Its do-able

2. It would have an immediate negative effect on the revenues of the some of the most violent criminals on earth.

3-annex Mexico and make it the 51st state....their govt. is already at war with us in case u have been asleep for the past decade or so so we might as well declare war on them take over their country then they have to pay taxes, they get better roads/schools, and we get access to their oil (3rd largest in the world). This would reduce the length of our southern border by about 90% making it much easier to 'secure the border'

Well 1. & 3. suit the 2nd one rather well since it's all a pipe dream! Who the hell would pay for those GPS trackers that I'd assume the illegals would just remove when no ones looking and as for the annexing of Mexico, you forget most illegals up here don't want to be assimilated they just want the benefits of the American "dream" we would just end up in another war...

Yep that would all be about as practical as calling superman to fix it all for us.

Originally posted by BenMarbleMD

The whole immigration debate is about America wanting to get rid of a few million Mexicans and the best way to do it is to add 100 million more.

Ben, you lost your marbles long ago.

• Banned
José;3192077 said:
Originally posted by BenMarbleMD

The whole immigration debate is about America wanting to get rid of a few million Mexicans and the best way to do it is to add 100 million more.

Ben, you lost your marbles long ago.
pure BS
it is about requiring those who are here ILLEGALLY to either become LEGAL (so they can pay their fair share of taxes) by agreeing to wear a GPS to avoid deportation while working towards becoming legal OR being deported bc you are here ILLEGALLY! There is absolutely nothing wrong with LEGAL immigration of Mexicans and to suggest otherwise is racist! :tongue:

Last edited:
close the damn border! Problem solved!

well we could easily create a 'virtual fence' consisting of videocameras with motion detectors and then most importantly PAIN RAY GUNS guided by the motion detectors/video cameras. Put em close enough so the entire border is impermeable but then we would actually have a 'secure border' and The Duopoly does NOT want a 'secure border'.

My solution is simpler

Putting a company out of business will throw out US citizens from jobs as well. I'd rather see a $10,000 fine for each illegal they hired.

The same goes for unions that accept illegals! These fines go straight into the states tax revenues.

Of course, some of these monies will be used to deport these illegals AND THEIR ILLEGAL FAMILIES.

My solution is simpler

I agree, that will solve the matter in a hurry and less expensive than chasing then at the bordrer and rounding them up and deporting them. OPERATION BUSINESS RAIDS.

My solution is simpler

Putting a company out of business will throw out US citizens from jobs as well. I'd rather see a $10,000 fine for each illegal they hired.

The same goes for unions that accept illegals! These fines go straight into the states tax revenues.

Of course, some of these monies will be used to deport these illegals AND THEIR ILLEGAL FAMILIES.

I don't believe that is true. Let's say the feds raid a meat-packing plant (which are known to employ large #'s of undocumented workers) and find undocumented workers, so they close the business down.

In that example, the demand for meat does not lessen. People will continue to want meat and someone is going to have to butcher that meat. The people who want the meat will no longer be able to buy meat from the meatpacker that was closed down, so they will buy it from a different meatpacker. That meatpacker will hire more workers to meet the increased demand

Besides, if you close an employer that uses undocumented workers, then americans won't be losing their jobs; foreigners will be losing their jobs, and americans will be taking their place.

All this is is ignorance . The simplest solution would be to just give papers to the illegals that are already here
1. They work all the jobs no that nobody else wants to do
2. They would pay their taxes
3. There is to Many of them to deport
4. We would save money that would go into the deporting process
Immigrants are people just like everyone else and it is greedy and ignorant to say something like we should start a war with them and take their country ? That is why America is how it is today because we try to start wars with everyone when we need to get out of the one we are in right now . I agree with the Nazi comment.

All this is is ignorance . The simplest solution would be to just give papers to the illegals that are already here
Immigrants are people just like everyone else and it is greedy and ignorant to say something like we should start a war with them and take their country ? That is why America is how it is today because we try to start wars with everyone when we need to get out of the one we are in right now . I agree with the Nazi comment.

You're living that pipe dream Jennav!!! How would you feel if one day you go off to work and when you got home you notice that you left a window open. Upon entering your house 20 people have "moved" in. They tell you they have nowhere else to go and demand squatters rights. Would you call the police or just let them occupy your space?

You're living that pipe dream Jennav!!! How would you feel if one day you go off to work and when you got home you notice that you left a window open. Upon entering your house 20 people have "moved" in. They tell you they have nowhere else to go and demand squatters rights. Would you call the police or just let them occupy your space?

So you're worried about squatters? :cuckoo:

Or did you make that nonsense up because you don't have a sane argument to make?

Or did you make that nonsense up because you don't have a sane argument to make?

Well if you can't grasp the connection of someone "breaking" into your house and demanding rights to someone "breaking" into your country and demanding rights, then I fear there's no help for you...

Well if you can't grasp the connection of someone "breaking" into your house and demanding rights to someone "breaking" into your country and demanding rights, then I fear there's no help for you...

Yep. There's no hope of my becoming a wingnut

This may surprise the wingnuts, but the US border is not a window. :lol:

Yep. There's no hope of my becoming a wingnut

This may surprise the wingnuts, but the US border is not a window. :lol:

Damn, you seem to be rather dense! Our borders are about as open as a window can be... As for the "wingnut" comment, how does that pretain to anything I've said? Or is it just a defense mechanism you use for those who don't follow your idealogy?

Forum List

Back