"Go After" Obama

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Obama at his press conference invited John McCain, Lindsay Graham and others to "go after me" if they have questions about the Libya debacle.

Oh, yes, please do.
Go after him
and after him
and after him
until he cries uncle.

He's responsible
for a failure to see threats,
for a refusal to provide security,
for a refusal to attempt a rescue effort, and
for lies, lies, lies in an attempt to cover up his incompetence (or worse than incompetence).

Go after him, please, please, please.
His behavior has been scandalous.

The American Spectator : The Spectacle Blog : "Go After" Obama

Obama at his press conference invited John McCain, Lindsay Graham and others to "go after me" if they have questions about the Libya debacle.

Oh, yes, please do.
Go after him
and after him
and after him
until he cries uncle.

He's responsible
for lies, lies, lies in an attempt to cover up his incompetence (or worse than incompetence).

I wonder where this ferver was when 3,000+ Americans were killed under Bush's watch?

Oh, yes, please do.
Go after him
and after him
and after him
until he cries uncle.

He's responsible

I wonder where this ferver was when 3,000+ Americans were killed under Bush's watch?

Did Bush give a stand down order? Did Bush pull security out a few days before the attack when he was told that an attack was imminent and the exact location for the attack?

Oh, yes, please do.
Go after him
and after him
and after him
until he cries uncle.

He's responsible

Did Bush give a stand down order? Did Bush pull security out a few days before the attack when he was told that an attack was imminent and the exact location for the attack?

No. Bush did NOTHING. But, it's OK....your hypocrisy precedes you.

Oh, yes, please do.
Go after him
and after him
and after him
until he cries uncle.

He's responsible

I wonder when you Obama dick lickers are gonna admit he fucked up?

BO asked for it......impeach the bastard.......:mad:

2X soldiers were killed in Afghanistan under Obama in 4 years than 8 years under Bush...

An embassy was attacked. What do you want to do? Don't go all Romney and say you would do the same thing but better.

Hey, what u gonna do about them 300 dead marines? Actual combat troops on a peacekeeping mission? That the President's fault to? Did he position the gates poorly when he designed the place?

Darn lovers of central power and big government wanting the president to do the military's job. Next you liberals will give the President the power to declare war.

BO asked for it......impeach the bastard.......:mad:

2X soldiers were killed in Afghanistan under Obama in 4 years than 8 years under Bush...

That's because Obama was dumb enough to put more troops in Afghanistan than Bush did. Do the math, Sparky.

put more troops there to DO WHAT.....? be targets....?

to win the war.....? don't make me laugh....

If obama was serious about holding him accountable, why isn't he agreeing to testify before the investigatory committee?

So far his defense is limited to telling people to leave Susan Rice alone because she's just a little girl and somewhat incompetent.

Your head is just chock full of conspiracy nutter theories, ain't it.

A person like yourself who fabricates mountains of bullshit like this isn't the least bit interested in the truth.

"kinda lying".....? that's kinda a stretch isn't it.....? seems to me the liberal media are nothing more than attack dogs sent after Fox....because Fox has been actually doing some real reporting on the matter...

and if the CIA was there on the ground why didn't they go in after the ambassador and the others....?

what's the big secret....?

Forum List

Back