GMY..this thread is for you..RUMORS OF WAR III by Glenn Beck

Not just for GMY,but anyone else interested in educating themselves as to the current situation of outside forces trying to destroy our nation,by influencing an islamofacist,terrorist,anti constitutional agenda to destroy the fabric of america.
Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

For all others too,who wish to educate themselves as to what role obama really has far below the surface of what is seen. Right.now,at many levels,muslim brotherhood,hamas,and other groups already have gotten a foothold into deep areas of our government,along with their communist masters.

I have studied this wannabe religion.objectively since the PLO beirut bombing of 1983,and folks after you read this,your perspective will be completely different. Its almost as good as craig wynns analysis Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

This is the ottoman empire rising again,21st century style,and it must be stopped.
If you think i am extreme here,some of the brethern over there make me look like a liberal.

Educate yourselves,folks.

Short VID Sample HERE

I saw the entire episode live last night. Scary stuff.

I did too... the left can laugh all they want, but Beck never even made an appearance... they would rather deflect from the truth instead of giving it a watch and debating it on content.
Trust me it was very eye opening.

BTW, I went into it with a bit of scepticism because we hear about 'rumors of war' all the time, but this was dead on.

We are in trouble if we as a nation do not get a handle on who we choose to lead us, and that included GW Bush. You lefties would love that... yep, Bush was also an appeaser to Radical Islam.

Yes we are. Obama and this Government are selling us out to ruin...and IF it goes down? Will Bush be blamed too?

THIS rests squarley on Obama's shoulders, and dovetails into his 'World Apology Tour' in '09.

Rather than you pile of liberal waste diverting the conversation...
why not debate the op,and its content?
you cant.
go to this site.
Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words
or read the quran yourself.

You motherfuckers won't even acknowledge shit on wikipedia with citations to where it came from, and you expect us to discuss Glenn Beck? Didn't he rape and murder a young girl in 1990?

YOU...motherfucker...won't watch it because it's Beck...Mediamatters told you to ignore...YOU brainlessly obey them.

OH? And...

MOO!

cows mooing - YouTube.

you cant.
go to this site.

You motherfuckers won't even acknowledge shit on wikipedia with citations to where it came from, and you expect us to discuss Glenn Beck? Didn't he rape and murder a young girl in 1990?

YOU...motherfucker...won't watch it because it's Beck...Mediamatters told you to ignore...YOU brainlessly obey them.

OH? And...

MOO!

cows mooing - YouTube.
if anyone thinks that Glenn beck is a beacon of truth, they're as mentality unbalanced as he is.

you cant.
go to this site.

OH? And...

MOO!

cows mooing - YouTube.

Ah look, Tommy's on the sauce again. (was he ever off it?)

Any SANE person knows better than to take Glenn Beck OR MediaMatters as the truth. As usual, the REAL TRUTH is somewhere in the middle.

If people do their own objective research,they will see,understanding sourcing,cause and effect,that this is DEAD ON THE MONEY,no matter who the messenger is.
its the 21st century ottoman empire,and obama is the sultan,and it needs to end ASAP.
i read the quran,and objectively understanding it,youll shit your pants.

Negging me for lying The Infidel? Guess you never heard of that meme. It's great because it's exactly the type of shit Glenn Beck pulls.

Short VID Sample HERE

I saw the entire episode live last night. Scary stuff.

I did too... the left can laugh all they want, but Beck never even made an appearance... they would rather deflect from the truth instead of giving it a watch and debating it on content.

BTW, I went into it with a bit of scepticism because we hear about 'rumors of war' all the time, but this was dead on.

We are in trouble if we as a nation do not get a handle on who we choose to lead us, and that included GW Bush. You lefties would love that... yep, Bush was also an appeaser to Radical Islam.

Yes we are. Obama and this Government are selling us out to ruin...and IF it goes down? Will Bush be blamed too?

THIS rests squarley on Obama's shoulders, and dovetails into his 'World Apology Tour' in '09.

No... I could have worded it better than I did... I think President Bush let his 2nd term get by w/o really taking it to radical Islam. He appeased CAIR way too much IMO.

The difference between the two men is this...Obama has actually taken the side of the enemy.
I believe Bush had America's best interest at heart where Obama does not...

Your right.. Obama is orchestrating our destruction.

Negging me for lying The Infidel? Guess you never heard of that meme. It's great because it's exactly the type of shit Glenn Beck pulls.

Yes I did...and I 'll do it again if I have to.... your a fucking scumbag liar.

You have ZERO credibilty!

Neg me back... I could care less ya punk!
I have the truth on my side bitch.

Yes I did...and I 'll do it again if I have to.... your a fucking scumbag liar.

You have ZERO credibilty!

Neg me back... I could care less ya punk!
I have the truth on my side bitch.

Please neg me again. It obviously means something to you.

Since i have family near the retired border patrol agents area, I can say that Becks documentary in that reguard is true.
They are strolling over the border and US g'ment couldnt care less.
(i wouldn't have put this thread in Cons. theories, some of it's been proven true) it's no longer a "theory" per se
:eek:)

No... I could have worded it better than I did... I think President Bush let his 2nd term get by w/o really taking it to radical Islam. He appeased CAIR way too much IMO.

The difference between the two men is this...Obama has actually taken the side of the enemy.
I believe Bush had America's best interest at heart where Obama does not...

Your right.. Obama is orchestrating our destruction.

His Bots in here are in denial because of the source. ALL the information in that documentary is tracable, verifiable.

Forum List

Back