GMY..this thread is for you..RUMORS OF WAR III by Glenn Beck

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Not just for GMY,but anyone else interested in educating themselves as to the current situation of outside forces trying to destroy our nation,by influencing an islamofacist,terrorist,anti constitutional agenda to destroy the fabric of america.
Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

For all others too,who wish to educate themselves as to what role obama really has far below the surface of what is seen. Right.now,at many levels,muslim brotherhood,hamas,and other groups already have gotten a foothold into deep areas of our government,along with their communist masters.

I have studied this wannabe religion.objectively since the PLO beirut bombing of 1983,and folks after you read this,your perspective will be completely different. Its almost as good as craig wynns analysis Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

This is the ottoman empire rising again,21st century style,and it must be stopped.
If you think i am extreme here,some of the brethern over there make me look like a liberal.

Educate yourselves,folks.

• Banned
Awesome read and selfteach for anyone wanting to learn the background of what we are experiencing.

• Banned
Dispute and debate the op,author,and contents,luberals.
you all are victims and willing participants of the machine.

Absolute far RW idiocy. Beck is a proven demagogue/hater who will say anything for a buck, loves scaring the ignorant for greedy megarich Pub a-hole purposes.

Glen Beck is still alive?

Was he ever?

It's a good sign that he had so few viewers and listeners, fux and radio stations didn't renew his contract. People just aren't dumb enough to buy his message of "the sky is falling, buy my gold and mre's".

The blaze has over 10,000 members on its forum.
what did you say again?
i dare you.libs to go over there.
youll get chewed up like a dogtoy.
im liberal compared to some of the people over there.

Not just for GMY,but anyone else interested in educating themselves as to the current situation of outside forces trying to destroy our nation,by influencing an islamofacist,terrorist,anti constitutional agenda to destroy the fabric of america.

For all others too,who wish to educate themselves as to what role obama really has far below the surface of what is seen. Right.now,at many levels,muslim brotherhood,hamas,and other groups already have gotten a foothold into deep areas of our government,along with their communist masters.

I have studied this wannabe religion.objectively since the PLO beirut bombing of 1983,and folks after you read this,your perspective will be completely different. Its almost as good as craig wynns analysis Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words

This is the ottoman empire rising again,21st century style,and it must be stopped.
If you think i am extreme here,some of the brethern over there make me look like a liberal.

Short VID Sample HERE

I saw the entire episode live last night. Scary stuff.

The blaze has over 10,000 members on its forum.
what did you say again?
i dare you.libs to go over there.
youll get chewed up like a dogtoy.
im liberal compared to some of the people over there.

Yah, they are fully insane and you still have some sanity left.

Short VID Sample HERE

I saw the entire episode live last night. Scary stuff.

I did too... the left can laugh all they want, but Beck never even made an appearance... they would rather deflect from the truth instead of giving it a watch and debating it on content.
Trust me it was very eye opening.

BTW, I went into it with a bit of scepticism because we hear about 'rumors of war' all the time, but this was dead on.

We are in trouble if we as a nation do not get a handle on who we choose to lead us, and that included GW Bush. You lefties would love that... yep, Bush was also an appeaser to Radical Islam.

New Topics

Forum List

Back