GM's Wagner drive Hybrid Malibu to DC

Personally, I feel if GM or any one of the BIg 3 go under, the ripple affect on the economy will rival the Great Depression. Instead of the 35 Billion we are being asked for now, the cost of such a blunder will make the 700 Billion look like chump change. JMHO but we could be become the latter day Rome.

How many of you know how to speak Chinese? If you think they own us, with our debt now, just wait until the economy falls like never before. IT IS SCARY!

As for the argument that they would be receiving a tax payer loan. Are you kidding? This is money that we DO NOT have. It is money that even our great grandchildren will not have,

Is this the death of democracy? Perhaps it is, but we need to pull out all stops to keep it alive.

(anybody got a flag I can wave?)

So you keep Democracy alive by socializing the financial sector and pumping government/tax-payer money into the auto industry?

That's nonsense. Let them go into Chapter 11, restructure, and come out and compete again.

Personally, I feel if GM or any one of the BIg 3 go under, the ripple affect on the economy will rival the Great Depression. Instead of the 35 Billion we are being asked for now, the cost of such a blunder will make the 700 Billion look like chump change. JMHO but we could be become the latter day Rome.

How many of you know how to speak Chinese? If you think they own us, with our debt now, just wait until the economy falls like never before. IT IS SCARY!

As for the argument that they would be receiving a tax payer loan. Are you kidding? This is money that we DO NOT have. It is money that even our great grandchildren will not have,

Is this the death of democracy? Perhaps it is, but we need to pull out all stops to keep it alive.

(anybody got a flag I can wave?)

It's really cute that you're realizing this NOW. Some of us have been expecting it for some time now.

They'll really only understand how the other half lives when they have to cash in bottles to buy the gas to get to work, methinks.

I have not heard of anyone cashing in bottles for money in 30 years. If you could find a glass coke bottle....where would you go to cash it in?

Forum List

Back