Gmail account

nycflasher

Apr 15, 2004
CT
Anybody dying to get their hands on a gmail(google's email) account?
Let me know and I'll send ya an invite. I heard people have actually been selling these on ebay. Rediculous.

nycflasher said:
Anybody dying to get their hands on a gmail(google's email) account?
Let me know and I'll send ya an invite. I heard people have actually been selling these on ebay. Rediculous.
there is one link in computer related chat related to this.

on the other note, sell my invite for good chicken fajita and wine cooler, must not be older than 4 days :laugh:

I'm a retard still using hotmail.
Can anyone compare the two for me and convince me to switch???

GMail offers 1 Gigabyte of storage space. Also, because accounts are invite-only, this cuts out spam altogether, I believe (unless you make your address readily available to spammers, obviously). I was using Yahoo, and GMail is a lot better. Convert, young Skywalker.

Dan said:
GMail offers 1 Gigabyte of storage space. Also, because accounts are invite-only, this cuts out spam altogether, I believe (unless you make your address readily available to spammers, obviously). I was using Yahoo, and GMail is a lot better. Convert, young Skywalker.
"Join me and we shall rule the galaxy....Together we will be unstopable"

Hey that sounds pretty cool. Wouldn't turn it down if someone would be so kind.
Send me an invite, Please

Will someone please explain why this is a good idea if you already have e-mail access? I think I've lost something in the translation.

Sandy73 said:
I asked you 2x's .. Whats up Jim ?? :asshole: :cof:

I sent you the invite to the address you specified! This was sent on Sept. 4th. It was sent to your address on file here at the board. Make sure you still check that account.

jimnyc said:
I sent you the invite to the address you specified! This was sent on Sept. 4th. It was sent to your address on file here at the board. Make sure you still check that account.

What do you want from a REDNECK??? I do believe that email was changed!

jimnyc said:
Do you check via webmail? If not, what email program are you using? Where does your spam get filtered to?

Your asking a REDNECK that! haha!

Forum List

Back