GMA Reporting Troops Injured in Attack by Iran

It seems that the blob lied to us again. Brain injuries among the wounds

GMA-Good Morning America

On Jan. 16, a U.S. military spokesman said, "As previously stated, while no U.S. service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed."

Pentagon reveals 11 US troops were wounded in Iranian ballistic missile attack on Iraq bases

He wasn't lying, he was acting on the information given. But of course lying sacks of shit like you have to blow it out of proportion to get your 5 minute gotcha moment.

hack.

What i heard this morning was they were being treated for concussions.
Which is standard practice being close to missile explosions. Actually hurt or not.

GMA-Good Morning America

On Jan. 16, a U.S. military spokesman said, "As previously stated, while no U.S. service members were killed in the Jan. 8 Iranian attack on Al Asad air base, several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed."

Pentagon reveals 11 US troops were wounded in Iranian ballistic missile attack on Iraq bases

He wasn't lying, he was acting on the information given. But of course lying sacks of shit like you have to blow it out of proportion to get your 5 minute gotcha moment.

hack.
Toldja. No one ever believes me.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

So should Trump now attack Iran?

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

So he was lied to by his commanders? Is that the story now?

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

No, he was given the information they had at the time, no bodily wounded, not KIA's. Concussion protocols is something that is probably new to the casualty reporting system and doesn't fall into the neat killed or wounded metric usually considered a "casualty"

Also, does the person count as wounded if they enter the Concussion Protocol, or when a determination of a concussion is made?

It still doesn't make your post any less hacky.

What i heard this morning was they were being treated for concussions.
Which is standard practice being close to missile explosions. Actually hurt or not.
Harley, I'm no doctor, but I think any precautionary "protocols" in an explosion area for possible concussion would be over by now. At least when I've been told to watch for concussion symptoms, it is over the course of the next day or two. The attack was nine days ago.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

Of course not. Trump never should have run his mouth and drawn that red line in the sand, anyway. I'm glad no one was killed (at least I hope no one was). It was just pretty unbelievable to me that NO ONE had so much as a scratch after the bombardment. It was to keep Iran behind the red line Trump had drawn. I would have bet ya a nickel on it.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

Of course not. Trump never should have run his mouth and drawn that red line in the sand, anyway. I'm glad no one was killed (at least I hope no one was). It was just pretty unbelievable to me that NO ONE had so much as a scratch after the bombardment. It was to keep Iran behind the red line
Trump had drawn. I would have bet ya a nickel on it.

There were no "scratches".

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.
Celebrating? Wow

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

Of course not. Trump never should have run his mouth and drawn that red line in the sand, anyway. I'm glad no one was killed (at least I hope no one was). It was just pretty unbelievable to me that NO ONE had so much as a scratch after the bombardment. It was to keep Iran behind the red line

Yeah, okay. Keep believing whatever they say--for once. It's funny how the President's supporters think the Pentagon, FBI and all the intelligence services are all lying deep staters if they disagree with the Pres, but let them come out with something that backs him up, suddenly they should not be questioned.

Anyway, let's hope that's all it is and that everyone is alright. IMO, we need to put this damned situation in the past and move on.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

Of course not. Trump never should have run his mouth and drawn that red line in the sand, anyway. I'm glad no one was killed (at least I hope no one was). It was just pretty unbelievable to me that NO ONE had so much as a scratch after the bombardment. It was to keep Iran behind the red line Trump had drawn. I would have bet ya a nickel on it.
Did it ever occur to you that President Trump was told by his military staff that reports said there were no injuries? Rest assured, if no injuries are reported on the ground, that's the information military staffs have also.

You're requiring recruits to have a medical doctor's education, and that is unfair, because they do not.

However, it makes for good propaganda in silly season to throw dirt on a President of the other party, with silly season being the year of a Presidential election. :rolleyes:

hack.

Yeah, okay. Keep believing whatever they say--for once. It's funny how the President's supporters think the Pentagon, FBI and all the intelligence services are all lying deep staters if they disagree with the Pres, but let them come out with something that backs him up, suddenly they should not be questioned.

Anyway, let's hope that's all it is and that everyone is alright. IMO, we need to put this damned situation in the past and move on.
Pls stay out of our business

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

No, he was given the information they had at the time, no bodily wounded, not KIA's. Concussion protocols is something that is probably new to the casualty reporting system and doesn't fall into the neat killed or wounded metric usually considered a "casualty"

Also, does the person count as wounded if they enter the Concussion Protocol, or when a determination of a concussion is made?

The blob lied to us. It is that simple.

GMA-Good Morning America
Beg your pardon, but that was not known right away. And if soldiers were like the ones of my generation (VietNam) asked if they would like to see a doctor in case of internal injuries, 95% of them would say "Naw, not me."

His address to the nation was the next day. Your blob lied to us

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

That is dubious, madam. President Trump works from intelligence that is made to him by people on the ground. At the time, there were no injuries reported to them. They wouldn't give the President bad information for any reason whatsoever, except that none of them likely had a medical degree. They're fighting soldiers, not board certified physicians. Your critique is not fair.

GMA-Good Morning America
Beg your pardon, but that was not known right away. And if soldiers were like the ones of my generation (VietNam) asked if they would like to see a doctor in case of internal injuries, 95% of them would say "Naw, not me."

His address to the nation was the next day. Your blob lied to us
He gave us the best information that he had at the time his speech was written. That is not considered lying. He told it as information was given him at the time his speech was written and delivered forthwith.

I think you're seriously thrilled to sully the President of the United States 24-7-365.25.

GMA-Good Morning America

hack.

No, he didn't. But your side expands the definition of "lie" to whatever suits you.

Forum List

Back