GM Workers To Receive Profit-Sharing Bonus with our money

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Thats great..GM still owes the federal government billions of dollars. We bailed out the UAW pension plan and now they are a major stock holders in GM the bond holders got screwed, our tax money is not paid back, and the UAW members get bonuses. Obama takes care of his people :clap2:

DETROIT (WWJ) - It’s yet another sign that General Motors is back in business. There’s word that workers will be getting some of the largest profit sharing checks in the history of the automaker.

The exact amount is not expected to be known before February 14, but a senior UAW official tells the Detroit News that he anticipates GM bonuses to top the average check of nearly $1,800 received by each worker back in 1999 – and that was GM’s largest payout ever.

The automaker confirms there will be a profit-sharing payout given their profits through September of $4.2 billion. It’s possible GM could top the bonuses with incentive pay to set the tone going into contract talks this summer.

Last month, Ford had payouts averaging $5,000 per worker — and Chrysler’s blue collar workers got a performance incentive check for $750 – even though the company did not turn a profit and were not bound by contract to provide any bonus.

With all three Detroit automakers doling out bonus checks once again, WWJ’s Ron Dewey reports autoworkers are a little more optimistic.

GM Workers To Receive Profit-Sharing Bonus « CBS Detroit

No. Better if it went back to the taxpayers who footed their bills. The UAW can fuck off for all I care.

I wonder if any of the bond and shareholders who got hosed during the Obama takeover of GM and Chrysler will get any of their money back???

Fuck no.

Much better if it went to the executives, right?

Nope.. Better if none of theses idiots got our tax dollars.. None..UAW with 30% ownership of GM gives themselves bonuses? GM has 96,000 employees but they have over a million people on their first class health insurance plan? and they are except from Obama care? Cronyism at its best.

Son of a Bitch!

Why are we wasting bonus money on workers?

It should go to the executives where it belongs

If there are profit to share then the stockholders will get their share too.

dummies are so dumb, the lefties come up with two options, either pay it to the workers or to the CEO.. never once thought about We the People.

Much better if it went to the executives, right?

why is he not whining about how much JP Chase executives and such are getting?

as of july, 2010....

The companies have paid $18.3 billion back to the government in interest, debt and dividends. This has largely been a result of improving vehicles sales.

Auto industry may pay back more taxpayer money than expected - CarFinance.com

and how many rightwingnut threads whined that the government wanted to keep banking executives from taking unlimited bonuses?

what retards.

If there are profit to share then the stockholders will get their share too.

In answer to my blindself. Only prefered B stocks recieve .64 cents per share. Gov. owns common stock. But I did find that we got 13 billion back from the IPO.

No. Better if it went back to the taxpayers who footed their bills. The UAW can fuck off for all I care.

I wonder if any of the bond and shareholders who got hosed during the Obama takeover of GM and Chrysler will get any of their money back???

Equity holders got screwed? Whatever does that mean? Since when did equity holders have an expectation to be made whole?

Bondholders ....... Fuck You

American Tax Payer ........ Fuck You

Union Members.......Here's your check

Forum List

Back